An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers

She adds a hand now. She uses a good strong grip, the skin moves. A bit of up and down mixed with some twisting. After a few minutes, the second hand is now gently massaging my balls, warming them up. She already has me on fire. I am breathing harder and the sexual tension is building in my body. I am leaning forward just a bit, I am hungry for more. Her tongue is swirling around my cock still. She now adds a bobbing of her head so that the tongue is now getting the helmet and the top half of my cock.

Damn she is good. I am on tip toes now, like that will help hold me back. I am trying hard not to let loose. I hold off successfully for several minutes. The feeling is sensational. Is it better because she is my sister, because of her desire, or because she had mad cock sucking skills? Could be a bit of all three. Typically, my girlfriends have not been nearly as motivated. They did it reluctantly. Daisy is having fun. Not nearly as much fun as I am, but she is enjoying this very much.

Daisy looks into my eyes to verify my pleasure. I bet she has other techniques if this one was failing to turn me on. No need. Her current skills are working perfectly. Then she starts suction. Oh my, that just isn't fair. I should be able to hold off an orgasm forever. Not so with my sister, she is a pro. A minute of her showing off her skills and I am warning her, "close."

As expected, she doesn't pull off. Doesn't stop. Doesn't slow down a bit. No, my beautiful loving sister, looks into my eyes, and even though she is sucking a large cock, I can see her smile. That did it. I shoot my load, five ropes of cum into her mouth. Each shot stuns my body as the euphoria washes over me. Her eyes are still on me. The suction is lost due to her smiling. Eagerly, she doesn't waste a drop. She smiles like a cat that ate the canary.

Still silent, she stands up, turns around, and crawls seductively into the center of the bed. She is like a panther, smile on her face, confident in her actions, and rolls her hips. She is showing off her sexuality. She is crawling away from me. I get a great view of her tiny bubble butt. It's tight and smooth. Makes me want to use two hands and grab her whole ass. After she rolls over onto her back, I get the "come here" finger motion.

I take my cue and walk to the foot of the bed. She cocks her head like this is unexpected. I crawl up the bed. Unlike Daisy, I can't move seductively, my hips don't roll like that. She still looks confused when my face stops above her shaved pussy. Has nobody ever done this to her?

My eyes are on her as I drop my body to the bed and use my tongue to lick what I can of her lips. My suspicions are confirmed, her eyes pop out of her head and she grabs the bed in a death lock. Her back arches. I get up on my haunches. I can't continue the eye contact, but I do have better range and access to her pussy. I run my tongue from top to bottom on the outside of her outer lips and then repeat on the inside of her lips. She has at least one long orgasm while I slowly slide my lips up and down.

That opens the inner chamber and I poke in further. I make sure to touch her clit softly, I don't want to kill her. I go slow and gentle with my licks and touches. I try to use long licks which means I go in a big circle. Then I mix it up with top, bottom, right, left. I rotate a bit and repeat. I go deeper. I take my pointer finger and move it up her rectum. I can't tell if she is enjoying this or having a continuous orgasm. I can't read her and that is frustrating.

She is gasping for breath. I stop and look up at her. She has turned red, she is laboring for breath. I wiggle my finger.

Daisy yells out, "Please stop!"

I pull my finger out and sit up. It doesn't take her long to catch her breath and then the red fades. She looks worn out. She is sweating, eyes closed. Yet, she looks relaxed now and has a silly grin on her face. I remember that grin. She outwitted her sisters and got away with something. She is glowing in her success. It is positively sexy and heartwarming.

Daisy, "I take it that is called eating me?"

I apologize, "Sorry, I guess I got carried away."

Daisy is quick to correct me, "Never apologize for doing that to a woman. That was damn good. You were so slow and gentle, it took me by surprise. You made it last like you cared. It was too much emotionally, and I had a running orgasm the entire time. I couldn't catch my breath after a while, but it was so damn fun! Now I need you to finish me off. You need to get some sleep for your date early tomorrow morning. Jane will kill me if you are late.

"Thank you for allowing me to indulge myself. You could have said no because of Jane or I'm your sister. I have never had sex like this before. Nobody has ever cared enough about me to do these things. You always cared. Even when you hated us and were missing out of fun stuff, you still cared and made us feel special. There was zero chance you were walking out of here without this happening. I have zero guilt and you better not either. This was my choice and I loved every second so far."

I move up the bed, reach down and kiss my sister softly on the lips. This should shut her up for a while.

I tell her, "Thank you for making this trip bearable and for all your help. We didn't have much time together, but you are my favorite sister. There was something about you. You were different than the others. I can't explain it." I pause and smile. "When does breakfast start?" She looks confused. Why would I ask about breakfast now?

Daisy, "Usually 7:00 I begin serving breakfast. I will make sure you eat with plenty of time to pick Jane up. Be there about 8:00 and you will be fine. Now shut up and use me as your play toy." That cute smile is back.

I am offended at my sister's notion of her as a play toy, "Oh no. YOU are NOT a play toy. You are cute, loveable, and fun to be with. You aren't a fuck toy. Men should treat you with respect."

I shake my head at her. I bend down and continue the kiss while also using my fingers to gently squeeze her nipples. Squeeze a nipple then run my fingers slowly around her areolas, swap nipples, squeeze, run fingers, repeat. Her hands are roaming my chest and shoulders. It feels great. When she orgasms, the arms fall back limp on the bed and she is frozen, unable to kiss anymore.

I take my time to position myself for entry. I wait until she is awake and nods her head yes. No words are spoken. None are needed. She understood I needed her permission. She has a tear in her eye because I cared enough to ask. Any decent man would.

I have a long, thick cock. I press my meat into her honeypot. No virgin here, she is a healthy, sexually active young woman. She doesn't see cocks like mine often. I gently push in as she moans at the way I am filling her channel. I then slowly pull out and push back in. Gradually I speed up the process, I won't slam her hard and fast. She only gets a slow gradual increase in speed. This frustrates her. I am betting all she knows is fast and hard. Sure, it is great fun. I want to show her more though.

Daisy is frustrated with me, "Just fuck me dammit. Use me like a piece of meat. I need this."

I chuckle, "You don't get off that easy. I am going to force you to enjoy this a long time, I don't want you forgetting me."

Daily laughs at me, "Forget you? Never. I instantly recognized you in the church. I had hoped you would show up. I dressed up for you. When I saw you, my fluids were running down my leg. Mom could smell me and thought I was hot for her."

We both laugh at that.

I continue my slow fucking; she tries to fuck me harder. I change speeds which throws her off. I slow down, speed up, slow down, speed up. Without the timing she can't fuck me. I sense frustration, so I speed up and that seems to satisfy her. She grunts with each thrust inside of her. My instincts tell me she is quickly building to her big orgasm. I allow myself to speed up even more. Nothing rough, no slamming of bodies, just quick thrusts and retreats of my gooey cock.

All the signs are there, no sound, closed eyes, heavy breathing, nails clawing my back, heavy perspiration covering her body. Daisy's eyes are boring into mine. I see lust and love there. That surprises me. Next step in climaxing is the arching of the back. I slam into her at maximum speed. This takes a lot of energy; I will tire quickly.

It doesn't matter. Daisy explodes and the tell-tale clamping of my cock by her vaginal walls tells me she orgasmed. Her back is still arched while she wails like a banshee. I shoot several ropes of cum into my sister. Oh my, that is satisfying. I had no idea fucking my sister would be so good.

Daisy flops around before falling limp in my arms. She is breathing but no bones exist in her body, she is a puddle of skin. I could put her in any position I want. I just watch her, she is beautiful, almost glowing. Her face has a smile on it and her eyes open slowly.

Daisy says in a weak voice to command me, "Turn off the lights. Big day tomorrow."

She is right, it will be a big day.

I quietly say back to Daisy, "Tonight was pretty damn good as well. You made it very special. I will never forget this night."

I turn off the lights, get in bed behind my sister then roll her onto her side. She pulls my arm around her. My arm nestles under her breasts. She kisses me and falls asleep. I soon follow.

Chapter 5 - New York

7:45 AM my phone rings with a wake-up call. Daisy isn't at my side, I expected that. She has a place to run. I quickly shower and dress up in a suit again. Then I make a few calls to some old buddies and work. I set things in motion and will explain more later. 8:10 I sit down to breakfast and before I can say anything, Daisy serves me strawberry French toast, sausage, and orange juice.

Daisy asks, "Did you ever learn to like coffee?"

I reply, "Thanks for breakfast. Never did learn to like coffee but love tea, especially iced tea. Do you have a moment?"

Daisy looks concerned, she sets the serving tray down and sits down with me in the dining room.

I softly and coldly explain, "I have a few very good friends on the way here to do work for me. One will protect you. He is nice, married, two kids, an old war buddy. While he is here, put him to work. Make it look like he is a permanent fixture. He can fix anything so take advantage of him while you can. Just don't ever be too far from him. I am going to stir up a hornet's nest. You know how nasty they can be."

She nods her head in understanding then walks away. I finish a great breakfast and then drive over to see Jane. She answers the door dressed in casual wear and then looks hurt.

I save her, "We are sharing the plane with some VP's, and I have work to do. You look fine. Let me get your bag and then we'll go. They are waiting for us. I outrank them, so they wait for me."

Jane reaches forward and kisses me on the lips. She is wearing high heels and is a bit unstable. I bet she rarely wears heels. I hold her close to me and she loves that. I say good bye to her mother and grandparents.

Jane has always driven a pick-up truck, I let her drive my rental. A four-wheel drive F150 and a Porsche 911 turbo handle a bit different. We nearly go off the road on the first few corners. She quickly adjusts and then learns the joys of a nice sports car. Over 80 scares her so she kept it down to 75. The trip to the airport is much quicker than I would have done it and I get a kiss for allowing her to drive. So worth it. The VP's are happy to see me early as well, everyone is happy.

We get into the small corporate jet and I introduce everyone. The gentlemen seem quite happy to see Jane, the ladies, not so much. We have five hours to kill and they want my advice on several accounts. I freely help them out which is unusual in our line of business.

There are two couches on the jet. Jane and I are on one and the six of them on the other and two chairs. About half way back to New York, I pick up Jane's legs and swing them onto my lap.

Jane is in shock. I slip her heels off and start to massage her feet while still talking to the VP's. No way Jane wears heels very often, they must be hurting her feet. I thought she would enjoy this, and she does. She is embarrassed when she lets out a small moan. Soon after our talk, they serve a light lunch. After sipping my tea, I get up and hug the stewardess.

I say, "Marilyn, you nailed it this time. Fruity and just a hint of sour. This is your best so far."

I sit down and explain, "The first time on the plane they had canned iced tea. Since then Marilyn has been working to perfect a unique tea that I would like. Today, she nailed it."

Everyone tries it and sure enough, everyone is blown away by the taste.

About an hour left in our trip, a female VP, Sunny, asks, "So Jane, what brings you to New York." She is slightly patronizing and that visibly annoys me.

Jane confidently answers, "I cook at my family diner. No schooling, just a small country diner. I am always striving to get better. Dave is being sweet to me and taking me to New York for a nice meal, so I can taste the best. I'm a country girl but once I know what the best is, I can work towards cooking like that. While he's working out some family issues, I'll be safe here in New York."

Sunny has the gall to ask, "Oh, so he isn't a boyfriend? You're not trying to put your meat hooks into him?"

Jane cuts me off, "You people from New York sure are direct. No, he's not my boyfriend. He ate dinner at my family restaurant. He compared my meal to dog food, yet he says he still enjoyed it. He offered to take me out shopping for a dress and then out for dinner. Once I get him home, I plan to seduce him into fucking me good before he takes off to save two of his sisters from his mother." Her tears start running down her face. "There are people in town that will resist him. I'm scared to death for his safety."

Bill, another VP speaks up, "If half the stories I've heard about him are true, he'll be fine. He's a great guy and has helped the company a bunch. Nothing is going to happen to Dave. While he is gone, I will bring my wife around and we will take you out for dinner and a show or two. I may even tell a few stories about him to help set you at ease."

I no longer feel the need to say anything, I put my arm around her and hold her close. She twists so her face is in my chest and she hugs me back.

Sonny says, "New York women will be in mourning soon, I think Dave finally met someone he really likes. A city of 8.5 million people and you can't find anyone. You go to a tiny town and you find a girl. Just isn't fair. You are taking her to Brookdale, right?"

I reply, "I was thinking Joan's on 3rd street."

All four women say, "NO!"

Samantha adds, "Sonny is right. The best place for same day is Brookdale. I will call ahead, they will treat you like royalty. It's the least we can do for all the help you've given us over the years."

Sonny agrees, "You may know suits and how to fill them out but trust us on dresses."

I give up, "Ok, ok, I trust you. All of you always look lovely, I guess it only makes sense to take your advice. We will go to Brookdale."

When we land there are two limos for our group. Jane and I go to Brookdale in one and the rest go to work. Jim and James are waiting to get on the plane going back to Portland. I excuse myself so I can talk to the two. I walk away from the group to walk and talk with my two friends. I hug both guys, it's been a long time since I have seen them.

I ask, "What are you two doing here? You own a security company, you have plenty of people that can do this work. Your life isn't worth this."

Jim laughs at me, "We are still the best in our company. We don't sit behind a desk eating bonbons, we are working bosses. When YOU ask for help, you only get the best, us."

I add, "I may be paranoid. The father and two sons of Fran are bad. They are drunks and bullies that may have eyes on my sister and Jane. My mother has two of my sisters living at home as slaves. I will take care of them. One sister has a house in town and the other owns a B&B on the main drag. I want them safe. Any intel on the three will be handy but I can do that when I get back. I start in a day or two.

"I need to know that Daisy and Nell are safe. They may try something while I am gone. The sheriff is watching for speeders in front of Daisy's place until you get there. The sheriff was most willing to help once I explained his sister Jane would be safe in New York. I really appreciate your help, I need to go. Thank You."

We hug and then Jane and I are off to Brookdale. Swell, dress shopping.

Chapter 6 - Brookdale

At the front door Carmen introduces herself to us. She is waiting for us. She takes us around to get a feel for the selection they have on the floor and she assures us many more are in the back.

Carmen says with a sexy voice and a slight European accent, "Going out for a romantic dinner, tonight right? Where at?"

Jane replies, "Yes but he won't tell me the destination."

I use my finger to say come here, she does.

She presses her body against me, stretches her neck so she can breathe into me ear, "Where are you going, BIG boy?"

I whisper the name in her ear and lightly kiss her earlobe.

Carmen shudders in excitement and is enthusiastic to begin, "Ok, this will be a bit of a challenge with the location, timeline, and your body size. Most women coming in here are professionals that work out daily to stay thin as a rail. Your body is bigger." Jane deflates like she is being put-down for being fat. Carmen senses that, "Oh no baby. You look healthy like a woman should. You have curves in all the right places. You are one sexy woman. I like that. I have heard of Dave, you are one lucky woman."

Carmen commands me, "I am going to pull a few dresses, some better shoes, and then we will let you help pick the right dress. Dave, you wait here for now."

She goes straight to the back room and about fifteen minutes later comes out with about five dresses. She grabs Jane's hand and takes her to a private dressing room.

Carmen looks at Jane, "With these dresses, you can't wear a bra. Panties are optional. You are going to try one on with me now. Then I will bring Dave in here to go thru the others. I assume you, being a country girl are a bit shy, especially on a first date. For you, I will be willing to model the dresses for him if you don't want to. I will wear the dress, take it off in front of him, put the next one on, and continue until he has seen all five. I would love to be up here naked on the stage for him. I would get a huge sexual rush from that. Or, you can do that."

Carmen continues, "I sense he is a new boyfriend. You have an incredible body. If you can stand the initial embarrassment, I can assure you standing on this stage will be a fantastic sensual experience you will cherish for the rest of your life."

Jane can't speak, "Um. Ah. Oh. I think I would like to do this. I want him to see me naked. I want his eyes on me. Will it be fun?"

Carmen smiles, "Makes me sad, but a very wise decision. I will ... assist to guarantee you will have a fantastic experience. Yes, it will most definitely be fun. Actually, way more than fun. Trust me. Underwear?"

Jane is now feeling naughty, she blushes with a smile "Yes, but do you have something almost transparent? Two pairs, one for now and one for after."

Carmen, "I have exactly what you want. I like the way you think. Also, you obviously have no experience with high heels. I will get you some Brits, they give you some height but are sturdy and comfortable. Trust me on this, you and your feet will love them."

At this point they bring me in. Jane and Carmen are up on a pedestal with mirrors and lights showing Jane off. I am set in a large fancy leather chair. The room is small and cozy with fine rugs and art on the walls. The main view though is Jane, up on stage. Jane stands still while Carmen smiles and starts to strip Jane of her blouse, skirt, bra and panties. She then brings over a new set of panties but as soon as they get wet (almost immediately), they are transparent, and I can see she shaves. Nipples are pointing out and she stares at me with a nervous smile on her face.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,967 Followers