An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Carmen fetches the first dress and very subtly as she helps don the dress, her hands drag over her breasts, causing Jane to softly moan. Carmen moves Jane, so she can zip up the dress. Jane models it and it's nice but not awesome.

Carmen says, "I think we can do better. Let's try another."

Carmen unzips Jane, I notice as the dress falls off her body, Carmen touches both breasts with her palms and ran a finger down her lips, teasing her while helping the dress fall. Jane has a big "O" on her face. Carmen smiles at me. Jane is up on stage, naked, staring at me. I can see the desire in her face. Carmen hangs up the dress and retrieves another. Carmen takes her time, leaving Jane nude up on the pedestal for me to examine. Same play by Carmen, touch nipples and slit putting on dress and touch breasts and slit as dress comes off. I think Jane is close to orgasm.

The second dress is nicer than the first. We repeat this through five dresses. With each dress Carmen is more and more flagrant with touching Jane to the point she licks her pussy lips a few times. Jane almost orgasms.

After seeing all five dresses, Carmen says, "The fourth is the best. I take it you want to wear it home?"

Jane is almost shivering, she is feeling very sexual, she says in a sexy voice, "Yes."

Carmen helps her take off the fifth dress off but does not return with the fourth dress.

Carmen speaks in a low sexy voice, "I have been a bad girl. If I let you leave like this, at any moment you might squirt and ruin my dress. I am the dress's designer. This was made only for a sexy woman like you. It is perfect on you. But I can't have you ruining my dress, people will see it. Stand there, don't move."

Carmen turns her a bit, so I see Jane's profile now. Carmen kneels in front of Jane and delicately presses her lips to Jane and starts eating Jane to an earth-shattering orgasm in less than a minute. Carmen holds Jane up, she hugs her. She motions for me to join them. I practically jump up and fly to them. I embrace Jane and she is swallowed up by my body.

Carmen is first to speak, "Jane." She licks her lips. "This man here has seen a lot of naked woman today. I would bet my life he is as hard as a rock right now. You are one sexy woman. One of us needs to relive him of his load. I trust you know what he needs to get through dinner."

Jane looks at me and smiles before turning back to Carmen, she is now confident and commanding, "You are very talented orally. You were correct, this has been an exceptional experience for me. You can see he is huge. You know he is rich and a very nice guy besides being handsome. Tomorrow he goes into harm's way to save his two sisters. He may not survive. Yet, tonight will be the first time for me with him. I want him fucking me tonight, to be my best experience I get with him, not a five-minute blow job in a dress store. You have been exceptional with me, a shy, simple, country girl."

Jane struts up to me and then squats down. She unbuckles my pants, unzips my zipper, and then slowly lowers my pants to my ankles. She looks up at me with a smile and pulls down my boxer, setting my cock free. I am on top of the world. Then she stands up. What the fuck!

Jane turns around and grabs Carmen forcefully by the front of her dress with a fist. She drags Carmen in front of me and then pushes her down to her knees. Carmen has a huge smile on her face. Jane stands up and steps back a foot.

Jane says in a sexy voice, "You have three minutes with my boyfriend before I take over. I want our fist time to be something we both remember forever. Time starts now!"

Wait a minute, she called me her boyfriend. Do I mind? Is it a lie? I knew Jane in high school but don't really know her. I certainly have changed, and she might of as well. Yet she is beautiful and seems to care about me. Not my money, me. She has no clue how rich I am. Yes, I do want to be her boyfriend and see where this goes.

Carmen's eyes light up. In a flash, she inhales my cock and goes to work. I may not last long, that show was spectacular. Carmen's first move is a deep throat gagging move. Damn, I have never had that done to me.

Meanwhile Jane gets behind Carmen and unzips Carmen's dress. No bra or panties. Jane removes the dress, so it isn't ruined. Jane plays with her nipples while kissing her earlobes, Carmen moans. Carmen is hot as well, so it pleases me to see a naked Carmen. Too thin but still nice. Jane slips a finger in her ass and rubs carmen's clit making her almost scream out. Certainly, she had an orgasm. My volcano is ready to erupt.

Carmen says, "On my face. I want to show my husband."

What the fuck did she just say? That's it, I shoot my load. My first rope is in her mouth. The next ropes hit around her closed mouth. Jane licked some off, so it would not drip on the carpet. I leave a nice deposit and she is beaming with pride. She has two towels, one to wipe me off and a second for Jane. She then helps Jane with the second pair of underwear, the dress, shoes, and finally some finishing touches on makeup.

Carmen gave her a few tips for her eyes and showed her how to do it herself. She stayed naked in the room as we leave, she is in the chair with a goofy look on her face. She looks sleepy and content. Jane and I walk out to pay for the dress. The manager looks at Jane to verify the dress is ok.

Manager, "I knew that dress would be perfect. Let me guess, you tried on five dresses and this was the fourth, right?" I nod my head yes. "That is my wife. I bet she is still in there naked waiting for me, right?" I nod my head yes. "She has cum on her face. She will want pictures taken. Tonight, is going to be a hell of a night for me. Thank you both and have a wonderful evening."

Chapter 7 - Terry's Steak House

We walk out to our waiting limo, "Frank, you know where. It's dinner time. My favorite place."

Jane attacks me. She is all over me with kisses and then hugs. Her eyes are teary.

Jane, "That was an amazing experience. OH MY GOD! I have never had a more sensual experience. Most times sex isn't that good. You can take me dress shopping any time you want."

After she came up for air having kissed me for ten minutes, Jane asks, "Is this real? Everything is too perfect. If this was a book, nobody would believe it. Or are you setting me up to sell me to a prince in some foreign land?"

I laugh at Jane, "No Jane, I am thinking of keeping you. First, I need to text Sonny and thank her for the tip and let her know Carmen was exceptional. Done. Hey, I had no idea dress shopping was so fun either. I have been missing out. I doubt TJ's back home is quite the same experience." Jane laughs. "Old lady Johnson just doesn't compare to Carmen. She has an interesting marriage."

Jane confronts me, "Have you thought about married life yet? Do you think you can just come in, save your two sisters and then expect life to go back to normal? I watched you eat dinner and fell in love with you. You don't have any idea what setting them free will do, do you?" I shake my head no. "They are emotionally scarred. Better learn to deal with it. Nell is going to surprise you the most."

It hadn't occurred to me what the effects of my involvement would be on my sisters. Nell and Daisy should be no affect, they are already free of her. Why is Jane so sure they will be affected? Well, I guess since I already fucked Daisy, I can only guess that Lisa and Kara will have stronger feelings. I can see Nell wanting me as a trophy in her conquest collection. Daisy doesn't need me. However, she did say there aren't a lot of good men coming through. How can Nell surprise me?

I feel worst about Lisa and Kara. They have suffered because of me. I wasn't strong enough to stand up to mom. I was a coward and ran off. They took my spot and are stuck because of me. They will be coming back to New York. I can feel it. I can't see Nell and Daisy doing the same. They have their own lives. They earn money. They don't need me. Daisy remembers me taking care of her, that explains her. Nell has never had a need for me before, why would she now? Why will Nell be the biggest surprise? So many unknowns.

The car stops. Frank opens the door to help me and then Jane out. Terry's isn't the biggest, most famous, or most expensive steak house in New York. However, I happen to think it is the best and a lot of people agree with me. We go in and it has a look that reminds me of a house. Chairs, couches, lamps, a bar and of course a large dining area with lots of privacy for the patrons. The lighting is low to make the place more romantic.

I have a reservation and we immediately sit down to a large square table with a linen table cloth, candles, and a classic place setting with fine china. No menus for us, other tables need one. Waiter shows up, 7&7 for me, Jane wants just water. She doesn't want anything clouding her experience. She wants to memorize every moment of this experience. She wants to take in the feel, sights, sounds, aroma, and especially the taste of everything she can.

I order for us, cheese sticks, hush puppies, salad, a filet mignon, a porterhouse, one of each side, no I wasn't kidding, and two special iced teas. The restaurant and the crowd mesmerize Jane. She is like a child seeing a toy store for the first time in her life. The appetizers arrive and Janes savors the taste of each one.

Jane looks at me, "This is not a cheese stick and a hush puppy." She smiles at me like I am naughty.

I agree, "No they are not, what are they?"

Jane thinks, "Fresh homemade mozzarella cheese?" I nod my head yes. "Panko bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, parmesan, asiago, and goat cheese, and peanut or coconut oil?"

I am impressed, "I can only confirm the peanut oil. Some things even I don't know. Yes, the Hush Puppy isn't your standard Hush Puppy either but it's a lot easier to order them that way."

Jane smiles at me for taking a complex and delicious item and reducing it to something mundane that everyone knows.

Salad came out next. The dressing is wonderful. It has spices and pops in your mouth. Obviously, it's fresh and homemade. I know he makes it daily. Jane savors every mouthful. Two servers came out with our dinner. I cut some of my Porterhouse off and give it to Jane, so she could taste two different steaks. There are ten side dishes, she tries the green beans first. Fresh green beans, caramelized onions, seasonings, smoked bacon, asiago garlic butter, are all served in a sizzling pan. Her eyes go wide after tasting the green beans.

Jane is almost drooling, "Oh my, I see what you mean now. My cooking doesn't come close. I am not even in the same context."

I add, "You can't cook like this back home, people can't afford it. My hope is it will inspire you to spruce some things up or do something new for special occasions like holidays. Even a small variation makes a dramatic difference. Now try the scalloped potatoes."

Jane reminds me to eat. I sat there just watching her savor every bite. It is like watching a woman masturbate. Almost. I sampled everything myself and finish my steak. We both ate way too much.

After dinner I had to ask, "So, about dessert ..."

Jane looks sick, "Dave, I love you and this has been spectacular but there is no way I can eat even a morsel more. I am a stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. This has been a perfect day. I can't express enough how amazing this experience has been. The ambiance, the food, the professionalism of the waiters and host. Everything is perfect."

I raise my hand for our waiter, "Jane, it may get better." To the waiter I say, "Is it ok if I go ..."

Waiter says with a sly smile, "Sir, you have been expected for a while now."

Jane gives me a look of suspicion. I stand up, ask for her hand, she stands up. I guide her through some twists and turns until we are in the kitchen. Standing in front of us is an imposing older man with a scar and a grimace on his face.

Chef Terry yells at me, "What the fuck! You stop by, order half the menu, and then take half an hour to come see me? What the fuck ..." He spots Jane, his voice is softer now. "Oh, excuse me my dear. Dave? You have brought a woman into my kitchen?" Jane looks ready to bolt for the door, she is showing fear on her face. "You bring lots of pretty women to my place. You never bring them to see me. She must be special." Janes entire demeanor changes to one of friendship.

He reaches over and kisses Jane on both cheeks. He is soft and delicate with her. He takes in her aroma and they both blush. I say, "This is Jane."

Chef Terry is amused, "I understand now. I can see it. Something different about this one. Jane doesn't care about money." A light of understanding hits him. "She cooks, doesn't she. I see how she is looking at my kitchen. There is something else. Hmm. Jane loves you. Oh, Dave my boy!"

Chef Terry embraces me in a hug that could kill a bear. He looks at Jane.

Chef Terry yells at a cook, "You, you are on steaks! Don't fuck up!" He takes Jane gently, like a small child, by the hand. "Let me show you a how we run a restaurant my dear."

We get a thirty-minute tour of the kitchen. We see how they make the green beans, and a few other things. Jane asks some questions that impresses Terry, I am clueless.

Chef Terry, "I hope I meet you again. This is a good guy, saved my ass several times and helped me set this place up. I love him like a brother. He' always good for a few bucks too." He smiles. "Now you two go home, if I see a wallet out, your face will meet my frying pan. Go! I have work to do. It was lovely meeting you Jane."

Jane attacks him with a fierce hug before we leave. Chef Terry has a tear in his eye but a smile on his face. He goes back to work

I must find our waiter. I gave him an almost perfect $100 handshake, so Terry won't kill me. Jane notices the unusual handshake.

Back in the car, Jane asks, "What was the handshake about?"

I laugh, "Just tipping Spencer. Terry would kill me if I spent money there. I feel the need to at least tip his people. I leaned about the ability to give a handshake and pass cash at the same time so almost nobody can see. I think Terry suspects, but he lets me get away with that because it helps the staff. I financed him personally a few years after we both left the Army. It's his way of paying me back."

We do a limo tour of New York for as long as we could. I have an early wakeup and lots of stuff to do still. My phone rings.

I say, "Hello Sonny. We both thank you for the tip. Carmen was amazing."

Sonny responds, "Yeah, about that. What did you mean? She was amazing, because in one try, she fits you with the perfect dress for the occasion. You know she is the owner's wife, right? She doesn't see most people. She has never personally helped me. But the stories I have heard about her... Oh my! You got that, didn't you! You mother fucker! You got the SPECIAL full-service treatment, didn't you?"

I tease her, "I got to go Sonny. I don't kiss and tell."

Sonny pleads, "Did she go down on you? Did she eat Jane?"

I continue teasing, "Sorry Sonny, I'm home, must go. Someday I will tell you the story when you have dumped the next Mr. Right and feel depressed. Thank You. Good night." I hang up my phone. "I guess we didn't get the normal dress fitting appointment."

We pull up to my house, again Frank helps us get out. I live in an old restored mansion. There is a garden, fountain, circular driveway, and a four-car garage. I tell Frank I need to see the entire staff ASAP. I am standing in the foyer; Jane's suitcase is already up in my room. I give Jane a moment to look around as the staff quickly assembles.

I start, "Everyone, this is Jane. Right now, I'm calling her a very good friend, we first met in grade school. Tomorrow I'm going back home to free two of my sisters from my mother. I expect trouble. Two old friends of mine are out there already and two more will show up here sometime tonight and will leave with me tomorrow. It's not safe for Jane to be home so she will be staying here.

"She is ... a valued guest. She does not go anywhere without one of you with her. I won't have anything happen to her while I am gone. I would appreciate if someone or several of you take her shopping for clothes and life's necessities. Use my personal card and have fun. Go out for lunch, coffee, etc.

"Bill, a VP from work, and his wife are taking her out to dinner and some shows in the evening. Make sure she has dresses for the events. I am leaving at 7:00 AM tomorrow. Pack me for four days and include my hunting equipment. Any questions?"

JoAnn the cook says, "I don't mind taking her to the drug store and then out for dresses, clothes, and lunch. I volunteer. It will be fun to going shopping. We can do pizza tomorrow night. However, I don't understand why you need to go. Can't you send people? I don't like the idea of you being shot at again."

Hearing that last sentence, Jane flinches and turns pale. I hold her tight, she is looking unsure of her legs.

Frank speaks for me, "You know Dave. It's his family. It must be him, it's the way he is. He can't trust his family to anyone else. He is trusting his girlfriend with us and he's taking help. He plans well. My question is will you be coming back or staying there?"

Jane looks hard at me. She wants to know the answer as bad as everyone else.

I am honest, "I don't know. I have ties there. I have many more ties here. Jane has her entire family there. I love this house and I love all of you. I can't see me ever selling this house. I suspect my sisters might have some influence on me, so we shall see. I want to see them go to school and there are lots of schools here in New York. First things first. I need sleep and I need to help my sisters. Then I will figure out Jane and the rest of my life. No matter what happens, I suspect you will see more of Jane."

I then feel less confident, "I don't mean to presume anything. We had a lovely evening and I think it's possible we move on from here. I hope we do. I am sure Jane will have much to say while I am gone. She seems to understand me better than I do myself right now and has some strong opinions. Know this, I love you all. We have been together a long time. You are each special to me and no matter what happens with Jane or my sisters, nothing will change the way I feel about you."

I grab Jane's hand, "We are going to bed, make sure I am up by 6:30 and then I will need breakfast if there are no bagels."

JoAnn seems offended, "Breakfast will be ready for you and your old war buddies."

I smile in reply, "I never said my old war buddies were coming with."

JoAnn laughs at me, "Oh please, who else would you select? We know you, it's ok. Go to bed and have fun. See you in the morning."

I take Jane by the hand and go up the stairs to my bedroom. We run up the stairs like two children.

Jane raises an eyebrow at my room. It's a stark contrast to the old home. Ultra-modern black, white, and silver. It's also surprisingly small because I expanded the washroom without losing a bedroom. That means no couch, chairs, table, etc. Just two dressers, a big bed, and two large closets.

I explain, "I always hoped it would be more than just me, so I built it to include my wife. Washroom has two large sinks, two large mirrors, and a four-head shower big enough for six people. I personally love the white and blue marble."

Jane stands speechless.

I pull her over to the bed and sit down, "What do you want? How do you see this working out? You, me, you, my sisters, and, oh yeah, you."

Jane smiles and blushes, "Just come back. You'll know what to do when the time comes. I won't be a problem. I love you, my home, and my family, but I love this city, you, your house, and most importantly, you. I have heard how awesome you are in bed. I want that. However, you have had a long day, and I need you at your best and most alert, so you come back to me. This time, just empty those balls of all the cum you can into me and then get a good night's sleep. We will have plenty of time to make love and explore each other. I need something to satisfy me for a few days."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers