An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers

I wake up and neither sister is in my arms. My cock is rock-hard, and someone is slowing bobbing on me. No, a different mouth just took me. They switch again. Oh, every five bobs they swap.

Lisa notices me watching her, she says sweetly, "Uh oh." They both freeze.

While Kara's mouth is still on my cock, she turns her head and looks at me. She spits me out.

Kara says, "I can explain, it's not what it looks like."

Angrily I add, "What part of sucking my cock does not look like sucking my cock?"

Lisa fixes the issue; she jumps up and plunges quickly down on my cock. She screams.

Lisa gets out through the pain, "Way too quick, it's too big."

Well that will teach her. I roll her over, so I am on top. She wants this, fine, I will give it to her. I move to a quick tempo of thrusting hard into her. Rather than a tear in her eye, she has a huge goofy smile on her face. She is enjoying this. I am pumping into her hard.

Kara is behind me whispering in my ear, "She wants you bad. She needs a big cock fucking her. It has been her dream, I mean our dream, for as long as we wanted a man. She needs meat between her legs pumping semen into her, so she can have a child. She wants your child. She wants you fucking her. She wants to be your slut. We want to be your slut. We need domination. It's all we know. We don't know how to say no. Man, woman, group, we do it all. We want loving by someone, anyone. Will you love us? Please?"

I slow my tempo, I no longer want to hurt her. I feel sorry for her. I do love her. I bend forward and whisper in her ear, "I love you. You ARE special to me." Lisa is now crying, overcome with emotions. Kara hugs me from behind and whispers in my ear, "I love you too."

There is a knock at the door. While I am still fucking Lisa, Kara gets the door, naked. It's Daisy. She comes in, looks at us, then walks to the couch as if nothing is happening. She turns on the music again.

Daisy says, "It's 8:00, hurry up, shower, and get ready."

I pick up the speed, one hand starts to pinch nipples and the other goes to her clit. She is close, so I push her over the cliff and she orgasms. As she does, I shoot my five ropes of cum deep into her womb like she wants.

I order, "You two, back in your clothes, return to your room, shower, get your clothes on, then get back here. GO!"

They follow directions well. As they run out, Daisy walks in with a devious smile on her face but doesn't say a word. I take my shower and dress. Nell and Daisy watch me as I dry off and dress.

Nell asks Daisy, "What's it like being stuffed with that thing?" Daisy looks bewildered. "I know you well enough. You took him the night of the funeral. The next day they could have cut your finger off and you would have laughed. Is being stuffed with a cock like that really feel that good?"

Daisy contemplates her answer, "Every so often I have needs, or I see a man that strikes me. Not often but enough. I am no expert like you so it's hard for me to answer. There was extreme pleasure from having that cock stuffing me. Was it the cock itself, the caring way the night unfolded, or the way he seduced me watching him entertain two old ladies and a crowd of partially hostile relatives. He didn't just fuck me, he made love to me. His cock, although big, plays only a minor part in the seduction. It's a package deal."

Nell looks shy and is looking at the ground, her eyes well up with tears, "I am a virgin still. I have a great reputation but only because I do everything but vaginal. I talk up the guys, so they can get laid, but no man has taken me other than orally and anally. So, no, I don't have the experience that you think I do. It's why I do solo web cams, guys were getting even pushier. I couldn't let them know or I would have been ruined."

I almost died of shock hearing her confession. The woman that I referred to as the state slut, is really a virgin? Winning the lottery would have surprised me less. My whole view of her was a sham. I treated her poorly just because I believed all the crap other people said. Wow, do I feel terrible.

She brings a pillow to her face. I have clothes on now, I walk over to Nell, pick her up, and hold her in my arms. She wraps her legs around me, so I won't let go. She is softly crying. I don't know why, she did nothing wrong. I am the one that is an asshole here.

I whisper in Nell's ear, "I have a friend that makes a living at making rich girl's first time the most special day of their life." She cried harder at that. "I would also be honored to assist." The crying stops, her face is sheer joy.

Normally, I would feel sick at what I just offered Nell. However, with the guilt I have, I would have given her anything in the world.

Daisy looks at me suspiciously but says nothing. Kara and Lisa are back. We go down for breakfast. Each of the girls is in a new outfit. They look spectacular now. Kara and Lisa look so much better. Before, their clothes detracted from their beauty. Now, it adds to their natural beauty.

I ask my sisters, "Can you feel it?" They all look at me, unsure of what I mean. "Don't stare but check out the room. All eyes are on this table. No doubt they are wondering what a lucky SOB like me is doing in life to have you four with me."

All heads up, they look across the table but really looking beyond. One by one they turn red and look either down or at me.

Confident now, "I can see it in your eyes. You saw it. Slight change of plans this morning. I have four hair dressers at a salon waiting for us at 9:00. They will evaluate your styles, consult with you, make suggestions, and then proceed. Then another day of shopping with lunch in between."

We blew two hours at the salon, but they gave us a tip on two stores for shopping so that made it worth it. We are shopping over 2 hours at the first place. A quick bite to eat and the last of the shopping finished just before 6:30. The two stores were exactly what we needed. They were the right styles for my sisters and had everything we needed. We go straight to an Italian restaurant which is amazing. Their sauce is perfect, not watery like most.

As we are eating cannoli, I comment, "You are all kind of quiet tonight. No doubt nervous about our conversation tonight. Like I promised, when we will finish dinner and other than my Army life, I am an open book."

Nell asks me, "Do you need counseling? Are we in danger around you?"

I chuckle, "That was nine years ago. I did get help. Other than the result and the people I met, it wasn't a wonderful experience. It's not like walking off a cruise ship and saying hey, guess what I just saw? What I saw, you don't want to. Why would you think you are in danger around me?"

Nell smiles big, "Rumor has it many screams come from your bedroom."

Lisa and Daisy spit their water out of their nose at that. They all had a good laugh at my expense. Two can play this game.

I smirk, "Although I have come close to killing many of the opposite sex, they all woke up the next morning with a smile."

Four sets of eyes at the table are on Daisy, she blushes.

Kara says, "I think we have our answer."

Chapter 10 -- Last Night in Portland

We are back in my room. Kara and Lisa next to me on the couch, Nell and Daisy in the chairs again. I am nervous.

I start, "I've texted with Jane. She also had a wonderful night last night with a VP and his wife from my company. If any of you want to come back with me to New York, I am ok with that. Two rules. You will go to college and you will graduate. Jane and I plan to continue seeing each other. I can't tell you where that ends but for the sake of argument, we'll get married. She is a very nice, sexy and generous woman. Can you see her being thrilled sharing one or more of my sisters with me?

"You all have needs and haven't even hit your sexual peaks yet. I don't want to hold you back. I don't want to be the limiting factor in your life. I want all of you to be happy and free."

Lisa spoke first, "Kara and I have basically been the personal sex toys for mom. We have bonded in a unique way that we love each other. Mom spent a lot of time just watching us please each other in ways we never could with her. Yet, domination is a major part of our lives that we grew up with and we like. Could you and Jane whip us, spank us, and dominate us sexually in wild depraved ways?"

Daisy answers for me, "Jane would love the opportunity. Dave will as well."

What the hell. How does she know? How did she know to ask Jane?

Nell says, "I understand what you are saying Dave. I agree with you. Long term, you are not the answer for me. For now, until college starts, and for as long as it takes to find someone even close to you, I need you to love me. I need you to give me the strength and confidence. I want to go to film school and be an editor.

"I shoot lots of film and the part of the business I like most is the editing, that is what I want to do. I think I have a natural ability and I want to explore that further. I'm open to an apartment if it's close to school. If your house is closer, that's better."

Daisy looks at me with a shy smile, "Jane and I are best friends. She works for me. We have been together a few times. We share everything. It was because of her that I left mom and started the B&B. It was an old home their family had that needed a lot of work. Together we restored it and built the business. I love that house.

"Jane was there every step of the way. She helped on the good and bad days. Helped with time, sweat, money, kindness, things I can never repay. If she's in New York, then that is where I'll be. I can't live without either of you." She hugs me hard before going back to her chair.

I am uncomfortable now, "Tomorrow I go back to see mom. I need to tell her you four are scattering to the four corners of the country under new aliases. You will cease to exist. If Sean has a backbone, I will end that as well. I will send movers to get your stuff. No need to put you four at risk."

Daisy amazes me, "No, we need to be there. She needs to know we are doing this of our own free will otherwise they go after you and we can't allow that. Bill needs to see it as well. She will hate us, but she'll know it's true."

I am sad, "I can't agree to that. It's too dangerous."

Lisa counters, "Daisy is right. She won't believe it unless we're there. We're going too."

I spend the next three hours trying to describe life in New York. I then send them all to bed.

Five minutes later there is a knock at my door. Standing there is Nell in a bathrobe. She slips in and walks to my bed. I close the door, she drops the robe leaving her naked, then hops into bed. I get in bed and lay next to her, my boxers still on.

I say to her, "I am going to recommend against this."

Nell flashes me a smile and says, "Yes, I knew you would."

Yesterday, I would never have agreed to this. Guilt has me here willingly. I try to tell myself that once she has real sex, she will want more and find a boyfriend. Not even I really buy that line. But I need something.

Nell reaches over and draws me in to a kiss with her soft and yet surprisingly warm lips. This girl is on fire. She rolls me over on to my back and lays on top of me. She rubs her hands on my chest while kissing me passionately. Her lips open and mine follow. Her tongue quickly follows and explores my mouth and tongue while I try to match her. After a while I can feel her trying to work her slit on my shaft. I surprise her by rolling us over, I am on top.

I explain, "You are special, there are things a man should do for you first. Allow me to show you."

I kiss my way down her neck to her ample breasts. No, they are huge, among the biggest I have ever played with. My tongue rolls around the nipple, coating her darker areola. Meanwhile I pinch the other nipple between two fingers. I suck on the nipple I was avoiding previously. I don't rush my actions. Nell is breathing hard and arches her back with each pinch of a nipple. She is loving this.

Nell sounds so sexy, "Dave, you are a bad boy. Damn, that feels so good. It's so much different with your hands doing it to me."

Satisfied with the results, I move further down. Nell has a big "O" of surprise on her face. She isn't expecting this.

I tease, "If they can't make you happy this way, it's not worth going further." I feel like I am lecturing her, like in a class on how to have good sex.

She is already wide open. She is beyond glistening, she is gushing. Like a puppy dog lapping up milk I lap up her juices. She grabs the bed hard like it is going somewhere. I nudge her bean causing her to shudder again. I alternate randomly between soft touches and hard probes with my tongue. I am outside, inside, around the inner hole, around the folds of skin. She has no idea what I will touch next or how hard. I blow a breath along her slit, I hum with my mouth covering her twat, I twist my head on her inner thighs and slit so my whiskers tease her.

Nell can't take any more, she screams quickly as it's choked out by the retching her body does to itself. She has involuntary body movements until she wears out. I continued to lick her inner lips. I notice its prolonging her orgasm and she won't be able to handle that much fun for too long. I stop so she can catch her breath.

I whisper, "How the hell did you three get in here?"

Daisy whispers back, "I palmed your key card when I left." She points to Kara and Lisa. "They have been curious. Dad was the only man they ever loved, and our conversations has them ... interested."

Nell says in a soft voice, "You can talk normal, I'm not dead you know. I'm just really happy."

Lisa adds, "Yeah, I bet you are."

I move up the bed and take off my boxers. I get wolf whistles from the peanut gallery. I glare at them and they shut up.

I ask nicely, "Nell, is this what you really want? We don't ..."

Nell is impatient, she cuts me off, "Oh just shut up and fuck me to death." Pause. "Please?"

I align my cock into the correct slot and gently push in. I slide partially in with ease. Then the hole is tight. I take my time and apply pressure. Not enough to ream her in 0.1 seconds but enough that I gently slide in. Her barrier is long gone, and the dildos have opened the passage a lot. She doesn't own anything with this length or girth.

Nell is happy, "Oh fuck. It feels so much better than anything artificial. The texture, the stiffness, the heat, ... the fullness. I have areas I never knew I had. I knew it would be awesome!"

Daisy interrupts, "No, not all men nor cocks are awesome. My first time was a guy with four inches and thin as a pencil. He lasted 0.5 seconds, ruined my skirt, and asked if we could do it again tomorrow."

I have been all in for a bit, now I start a slow sensual stroke. I pull out and then push in.

Nell, "No, no, no, don't pull it out, that was awesome. Yes, yes, yes, of fuck it feels good going back in. Oh my, what a contrast. I might as well toss my whole dildo collection, I need men from now on. The real deal is SO much better."

She is talking too much, time to pick up the speed. Still slow but the tempo will help take her breath away. I hope.

Nell, "OH MY GOD! How fucking awesome. Yes, yes, mmmmmm, yes, yes, mmmmmm."

Then she goes quiet as her breathing is harder. She is laboring to suck in enough air.

I suggest, "When I plunge in, exhale, when I pull out, take a deep breath. I will take longer to pull out for you. I don't like seeing you turn red."

Nell has a tear in her eye. She can't talk but she follows my directions. For thirty minutes I slowly fuck her. My stamina is wearing out. The uneven strokes are surprisingly harder than an even stroke.

I give orders, "Kara and Lisa, lick her nipples. NO biting ... yet." I smile.

Instantly they get on each side of the bed and start increasing the sensory input for Nell. I pick up the speed quite a bit. Nell is moaning and saying "Uh" on every thrust I make. Her eyes close, she is sweating like a marathon runner, her breathing is starting to labor again. She is turning pink in the cheeks. She has her hands on my shoulders and her nails are digging into my skin, blood is seeping out slowly.

We are reaching the end; I can't hold on much longer. I go to my maximum speed. She is silent now. I am waiting for the explosion. The sensation is too good, I can't control myself any longer. I blow first, I get three ropes of cum into her before she goes off. She is silent, frozen in place, no scream, no shriek. I do feel a weak flinch in her body, she stops breathing, and her pussy has clamped down on my cock like she is trying to sheer it off. It's almost painful because she is squeezing me so hard.

Then the minor implosion hits, light breathing, her body relaxes, her bloody hands fall away from my shoulders. Daisy is quick to get ice and a wet towel. I see Kara and Lisa smile as they lightly bite Nell's nipples. No reaction.

I command them, "You two, back away. NOW!"

They instantly obey. The first real sign of life is some tears falling down Nell's face. Daisy has a towel and ice on my shoulders. She is tending to that, so I ignore my needs. I sit back on my legs and pull Nell close to me.

I whisper in her ear, "Are you ok?"

Still no words but she tries to raise her arms around me but fails, she is too weak. She manages to open her eyes and can see Daisy attending to me.

All Nell can manage is, "What happened?"

Daisy smiles, "I am just giving him a neck massage."

That was very sweet of Daisy.

A few minutes later, Nell has her energy back. Tears are now smiles. She hugs me.

Nell softly says, "There is nothing I can ever do to repay you for tonight. There is no way to show my love for you. There is nothing I can do that could come close to tonight."

I smile, "Yes there is. There is one thing you can do that will top tonight for me." Nell looks at me curiously. "When I see you walk across a stage and accept your college diploma, I will be happier than I am tonight." I grin and smirk at her. "Although, tonight wasn't half bad."

Daisy hits me with a pillow. I smile.

I say, "Kara, Lisa, and Daisy, time for bed."

I get up and put my boxers back on. I point at my two teases.

I say to them, "You two were naughty tonight. I saw you bite Nell's nipples. You need to be nicer to your sister."

They looked at me with big frowns on their faces. They both stood up, dropped their robes, put their hands on the edge of the bed, and stuck out their asses.

Kara says, "Mom would have given us ten spanks, five on each cheek. You need to punish us. If you aren't severe, we will do it again."

Lisa adds, "We still might do it again anyways."

I don't mind them playing with me, but that wasn't very nice when Nell couldn't defend herself. How hard do I hit them? I am a big guy, I could hurt them bad. I will stop at red. Pink isn't enough. I stand behind and swing about 40% of my strength twenty times. They only get bright pink. They don't look happy. But they start picking up their robes. I want red.

I yell, "Wait. You didn't count them out and you didn't thank your master. Get back down there."

Now they are smiling. They get twenty more, five on each cheek from about 60% strength. They are now candy apple red. I got "ouches" this time. They counted out each strike and thanked me. They don their robes, and I get a kiss from two very happy women. Daisy shows them out and she leaves with them.

I yell out, "8:00 again tomorrow morning."

I crawl into bed with Nell, pull her into my arms, and wrap one breast in my hand. We pull the blanket up and sleep comes quickly to both of us.

Chapter 11 -- Hi Mom

7:30 AM we get the wake-up call. Yelling at HAL doesn't stop this one. I get up, answer the phone, then drag Nell into the shower with me.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,963 Followers