An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers

Now I sigh, "That leaves mom. She's come a long way. Easily the biggest transformation of all. I am proud of the changes you've made and the direction your life is going. It'll take years to fix our relationships, especially with Kara and Lisa. For their safety we are going to keep things as they are.

"You will continue to stay here, to help as you have been doing, and I will encourage you to start volunteering with different organizations. I am willing to offer you a "G" rated date night monthly. Just you and me doing a fund raiser, going out to dinner, going to a show, something with just me.

"You will still be included with other group functions like tonight. You will get a chance to have my undivided attention. As you have just witnessed, my dance card is full. We are going to drive the media nuts with me going to events and bringing one or more of you with Jane and me. If Jane is busy, you may get me all alone. We shall see how things go. Any questions."

Mom was first, "Just so you know, I am not looking for anything beyond "G", I am changing. Soon Daisy could be insatiable. For two months I had guys fucking me 24x7. It was two of the worst months of my life. Your father and those men didn't give me the love I needed so I hope that makes a difference or you will need an army."

Mom really did look worried and that scared me.

Daisy is defensive, "Mom, my needs aren't anywhere what yours were. I assume you are right and they will grow but Dave satisfies me like nobody has ever come close to. The fact that he loves me unconditionally, makes me stronger and happier so I think it will be different. I also have Jane, we are VERY close."

Kara is next, "I want him tomorrow. Everyone has had him but me. I have been patient. I waited an extra 8 weeks. Now he gets engaged, I'll wait one more day, Jane has the right tonight to celebrate winning at life. But dammit, I have needs and am going to fucking explode! I WANT TOMORROW!"

I say, "Ok," timidly. Kara finally has a look of relief on her face.

Last on my list, "Nell, I am very proud of you. It can't be easy going out on your own and trying out other men. I do appreciate the effort. I am always here for you."

Nell smiles shyly, "You know all the women I work with are former porn stars, right?" I nod my head yes, it looked like it. "They are too old and can't get work anymore. All have been around for years and see things much larger than you have. They saw the love, your desire to please me, and most of all to perform to make me look good. My phone is on silent because of the non-stop calls from them wanting me to set them up on date with you. I have less faith now of finding a quality partner but for you, I will keep trying."

I stand up, "I thank you all for listening and sharing your opinions. I have a woman here that has needs and has been waiting far too long to be shown a complete night."

I pick up Jane in my arms, hug here, she wraps her legs around me, and I walk upstairs. Everyone follows us up the stairs and then into their own bedroom. Daisy followed us but stops in the doorway. She looks like she wants to join us but knows it isn't the time. I set Jane down on the bed and she starts to undress herself.

I walk up to Daisy and wrap her in my arms. She melts into me. She wants me to hold her. Jane finishes undressing but lets us have our moment.

When she spoke, it is very quiet, "Can we make an extra bedroom into a nursery and part of the basement into a children's play room?"

I look deep into her eyes, "Let's talk about it at breakfast. I like those ideas, but we also have a carriage house, an attic, and maybe others want to expand on your suggestion. No pink fru fru stuff though, I don't want my boys subjected to that. Neutral or prime colors." It was hard keeping a straight face. I finally failed and start laughing.

Daisy smiles at me, says goodnight to Jane, and closes the door. I walk into my walk-in closet, strip, and put on my leather BSDM utility belt. I walk back out to the bed and Jane looks nervous. I aggressively flip her on to her stomach.

"Now I will show you what I am capable of, Muhahaha," in my evil mad scientist voice.

I get up on the bed and use the massage oil pump to coat my hands in oil. I start at the top of her shoulders and aim for being just a hair too rough. I don't want her falling asleep, she needs to know it feels good. Not a single body part is without oil. I spent more time on her ass and slit. Jane helps by spreading her legs and moaning.

On command, she obediently turns over. I straddle her stomach and start with a soft sweet kiss. Her eyes flutter, she tweaks her own nipples. As I move down I spend a long time massaging and kneading her breasts. So much fun playing with something mushy yet firm. It's about like playing with Jell-O, it's mesmerizing watching the jiggling. Jane finds my antics amusing, a child playing with her breasts. I move on after kissing (and sucking) the nipples, making them turn hard.

Slowly I work my way down her body. I skip the slit and work my way down her inner thighs, trailing my tongue and kisses along the way. I end up on her feet and give them a hard rubbing that Jane likes very much. She looks happy and content. Happier than she has been in quite a while. She seems relieved that the family drama is over, the danger is over, and I am healthy again. I am positive that I surprised her tonight.

I fall forward onto my haunches. Her pussy is staring me in the face. I aggressively dig in, surprising Jane. She is expecting slow and delicate, I am anything but slow and delicate. She still likes it. Quickly, I earn a moan and heavy breathing. I get several more moans as I keep up the pace. My tongue is like lightning, quick jabs hitting every millimeter of her inner chamber.

For a change of pace, I trace the inside and outside of her pussy lips with my tongue and fingers. The fingers let me stretch her out allowing Jane a more interesting view. I softly exhale a large breath across her slit. Surprisingly, that causes her to orgasm.

While basking in her orgasm I let go and repeat the tongue assault on her slit. This time I forcefully nudge her clit for another orgasm. As that one wound down, I push her legs up in the air and lick her brown star. That was now her third rapid orgasm. I release the legs and pounce on her slit with my chin. Grinding my whiskers onto her nether region has the intended effect, she orgasms hard.

I am not ready to quit, a hand on nipples, tweaking them while I hum in her slot which produces another orgasm. Back to the basics, my hand gently rubbing her clit while I use my tongue. This time I am more predictable, I use a slower, gentle speed. I savor the experience and show her my loving side of me. Jane responds in kind with another orgasm. This time there is no time in between my antics, I am a steamroller. I am slow, consistent, and ignoring her desires to stop. It is nonstop pleasure for a few more minutes and then suddenly I stop.

Now she has a look of "Why the hell did I stop?"

I look at her and smile. Then I continue my slow consistent lapping of her lips. I now concentrate on the inside, her bright pink parts. A slow hot breath, humming a song, a wide tongue and a curled tongue. I attack her inner sanctum with an increasing amount of energy. Jane reciprocates with a growing amount of pleasure. When she reaches the peak, like a volcano, she will erupt.

I am using every trick in my book and have reached the last chapter. My tongue is like a jackhammer now. Not only am I plowing in and out, but the tip is lashing out back and forth so it's a blur. Jane has never experienced this before and has no defense against me. Fairly predictable results, she erupts.

This isn't your run of the mill orgasm; this is the kind that kicks your ass. Jane is like a rag doll. Her body twitches and flips around. I cover her body, so it stays in place. Her eyes roll up, her breathing is very shallow, she is sweating, her skin glistens. Her musky smell is in full production. She has a blank expression on her face and is silent. I hold her tight.

Several minutes pass before the eyes close, she stiffens, and a smile spreads on her soft lips. Her breathing is now normal, and her body has stopped all movement.

While looking to be asleep, she announces, "Dave, that had to be the most perfect moment of my life. I was in a different dimension and it was pure bliss."

I comment, "I am not done yet, not by a long shot."

Jane is unmoving, so I move her to a pillow and stretch her body out. I then assume the position in between her legs and press in my steel cock. I easily glide into her velvety tunnel. It's very hard to get the precise speed for a love fuck. Too slow and she doesn't get that great feeling. Too fast and she orgasms, and you're done. It's like trying to balance on a pin head, it's a very small margin of error.

To help me, I have an intense desire to please Jane. I love her. She has been awesome handling my sisters and in time may come to resent them because of their demands for me. Nothing is easy long term. I know Jane's body now. I have enjoyed it once before. I know she will be very responsive to me. That allows me to adjust the speed as needed and keep her on the edge.

I will consider tonight a failure if I don't last 30 minutes. 45 minutes is my goal. At fifteen minutes in I look at the clock and it's been 50 minutes already. I was in a self-induced haze of sex. My back and thighs are sore. Jane is moaning and breathing slightly harder than normal. Slowly I start increasing my tempo.

Jane's eyes pop open. She can tell something changed. She smiles at me. I continue increasing the pace. Jane is breathing harder now. She is moaning harder, deeper, more urgent. I continue increasing the speed. My needs are now becoming urgent. I am trying to hold back but some things just feel too good. I sense Jane isn't ready, she is still building, I need to wait longer. I am grunting to hold back. I am in pain.

Jane, in a calm voice, whispers, "Let it go, no need to hold back for me my love."

That was it, I allowed my orgasm to go. I shot several ropes of cum deep into Jane. She had to have been on the verge as well because almost exactly as I start dumping my cum into Jane, her orgasm releases. This time she screams loud enough to impress an air raid alarm. She goes stiff this time and is 100% immobile.

I can feel her body gently jerk beneath me. I have collapsed on top of Jane and then roll over for her safety. She will have a hard enough time breathing without me smashing her body. I hold her tight, my face is smashing up into a breast. She recovers quickly.

My bedroom door bursts open. The entire house is in the doorway.

Daisy puts a finger to her lips and shyly says, "Ooooops. Um. We heard a LOUD scream. Everyone ok?"

Jane laughs a lot harder than is necessary, "Yes. We are OK."

Jane whispers to me, "While you were gone, I was a bad girl ..."

That's a story for another time though.

The end ... for now.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,970 Followers