An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Chapter 14 -- Cured

I walk out of the doctor's office and Jane is sitting in the waiting room, nervous. I give her a big thumbs up and she gives me a million-dollar smile. She rushes into my arms and squeezes hard for the first time in eight weeks and it feels great. Frank and Jane take me to a tiny restaurant I like, pizza. It's only 11:00, a bit early for lunch, they must have a full day planned.

Jane takes me for a hair-cut which I needed badly and then shopping. I have plenty of suits, but she takes me to a hole in the wall store, a real dive that I would never go into without Frank there. Once inside, I am even more shocked. Lisa and Kara are there. They are naked and playing with each other to the amusement of the woman that is working there.

Bly wants to join them but can't. She is there to help me; the girls are the motivation. They are so fucking hot kissing each other and placing their hands in the opposite's pussy, fingers drilling away.

Bly says to me, "You must be their master, the man we have been waiting for. Follow me."

Bly is about 90 pounds soaking wet. A few too many tattoos for my taste. She has straight long black hair and is in full black leather with ass on full display. Sorry, ass and cunt on full display. Her top is very loose and sleeveless. She is a B cup but it's easy to see through her blouse and see the nipples are hard as rock.

She takes me to a stage and strips me naked. Kara, Lisa, Jane, and Bly stare at me, salivating. Bly shyly walks away and comes back with some "clothes". She knows her sizes, everything fit perfect or she adjusts it, so it does. She starts with minimal chaps. They are black, have a belt at the waist but only the outside has leather, there are straps that hold it in place. Minimal chaps mean there is just enough leather to hold the pieces together. A ton of skin still shows. These are NOT for riding a Harley. There is a fringe of frilly leather going down the sides. I then have a leather "vest" that again is minimalist, it shows off my chest.

Bly demonstrates how she can rub her hands all over my chest. She shows us the reinforced section of leather along the back, right where women like to dig their fingers into men's skin. While showing that with her right hand, her left-hand strokes my cock. The vest has the same fringe of frilly leather along the arms. As I move there is a lot of leather flying on my legs and arms.

She finishes me off with a utility belt that holds hand cuffs, rope, a flogger, and a night stick shaped like a two-foot dildo. Last is a leather hat that is high in front and low in the back, like some police wear although this too is black leather. All pieces have chrome buttons and patterns of studs to help offset the black.

Kara explains to me, "Bly requires a test, to verify nothing hurts or causes you irritation. She is way too small for you to fuck her, so she suggests taking her up the ass."

On my belt are two pump bottles, Bly says, "The left bottle is lube, the right is for massages, it's a scented oil that Jane picked out."

They have been prepping. Bly walks to a pole, bends at the waist and sticks her ass out. She pulls down her pants, so I have easy access. I don't bother looking at Kara and Lisa, I know they want this. I look at Jane.

Jane looks me in the eyes and smiles, "You bought me a dress, I am buying you chaps. Have fun my love."

As I snap out of the haze of what Jane just said, I look at that tiny ass, ready and willing. She is going to hurt for a while. She is so wet with anticipation that there is a bead of liquid running down her leg. I pump twice to get lube. I cover my cock and her hole. A girl at a place like this, she uses a plug often, so it shouldn't be too bad.

I walk over and tentatively align my cock. I touch her brown star. She shudders with anticipation. Frank, Jane, Kara, and Lisa are all there watching intently, moving closer for a better view. I apply some pressure and I feel the hole easily open. Good girl. That was the easy part. She never inserted anything like me into her ass. I continue pressing and she starts to moan and then shriek, then a scream as my head breaks the barrier. I stop so she can catch her breath. She is panting hard.

I push in hard, soft didn't work. She stretches to me, I reach far up into her bowels. I start fucking her fast and hard. She screams with our movements. I stop because I am hurting her.

Bly screams louder, "Don't fucking stop now, this is awesome."

I continue my hard assault on her ass hole. In and out I push and pull, she continues to scream which is something she likes. I reach under her shirt and squeeze both nipples hard. That elicits louder screams, so I continue to squeeze and then release. Squeeze and release.

I warn her, "I am about to release my load."

She immediately spins around and pulls her shirt off, sending buttons flying. My cock is now in her mouth. I scream as I am ready to blow, and my cock is spit out and she aims me at her chest. She earned seven spurts. She now has a heavy gooey cum laden chest. She grabs a towel and cleans my cock off between her mouth and the towel so that I am clean. She drops the towel.

Bly explains, "My customers are ... different. They will love seeing this massive load on me all day. Thank you. I would love to hire those two however, it takes their master's approval. We do lots of demo's and they have proven most willing to demo. They want to work here but want your approval as customers will see them naked and occasional use them and/or participate.

"Here, they have a choice. Lots of dominant men come in here, but here, they listen to me. You did nothing that I wasn't willing to beg for. I won't let men come in here thinking they can force me or my employees to be sex toys. You can also see though. When we find something we like, we can have fun. You were a hell of a lot of fun."

Without hesitation I question, "Do you have employee parking?"

Bly responds, "I will give them a monthly pass for the lot across the street. This is a good neighborhood and they have security. When I leave, I call them and they make sure I get to my car. A lot of women work in this area, so they make sure to take care and watch out for us."

I look at Kara and Lisa, "You two don't need my permission although I do approve. I have two stipulations. One, you finish college and college comes before work ... errr play. Two, every day, you will call for the escort. If you find friends here, you can have fun. I never want to limit you unless it is unsafe. The house staff will be watching occasionally and will run background checks on anyone that looks dangerous."

Looking at Bly now, "Bly, I will give you the same information for your safety. I won't stop any of your customers, but if I see too many unsavory types, I may pull them for their own safety. I will get them a car this weekend and they can start after that. Ok?"

Bly gives me a hug, she has tears in her eyes, "I can see why they love you so much. I will teach them who to be careful of. My dad was Special Forces, Frank can come around all he wants, and I have heard you have done a crazy thing or two back in the day."

I pull Jane close to me, "Those days are over for me. I help people with money."

Jane kisses me, "Why were you in the hospital recently?"

Defensively, "I didn't have a gun, I was just bait." Three sets of eyes go wide in surprise. "I thank you for your time, we have to get going."

In the car Lisa starts, "I have changed my major to Marketing and Kara is continuing in Management. We have decided that we like retail sales."

I think, "I bet you do."

We pull up to what looks like an abandoned building, Frank helps me out and points me to the door. Jane, Kara, Lisa, and Frank stay in the car. I go inside, and the place has an ultra-modern décor. The receptionist looks familiar, I think she was a porn star. She sure has the body for one. I might guess 38DD-22-30. Nothing looked natural on her.

Without saying a word, she gets up, grabs my hand and leads me through a series of cubicles that have triple 40" monitors and water-cooled computers. The room sounds like one big oscillating fan. Each employee is female, great looking, and looks to be editing porn with headphones on. Everyone stops to watch me. They seem to be salivating. I am led to Nell.

She jumps up and rushes into my arms. I get a hug and a very passionate kiss. Now she looks bashful. All the women are standing around still, waiting for something.

Nell sheepishly says to me, "We have a tradition here at work. Would you mind helping me out?"

Nervously I reply, "I would do anything for you Nell."

She pulls her shirt up and over her head, no bra, she pulls down her skirt, no panties. She moves the arm of monitors out of the way and lays back on her desk, then puts her legs up in the air. Ok, I can guess what my part is. I slowly pull down and then off my pants. I very slowly pull down and then step out of my boxers. There is an inhale of breath.

Internally, I laugh. Every one of these women has seen much bigger and longer than me. I am not porn quality or freakish in any way.

Tenderly, I step up to Nell and push gently in to her as she releases an "Oh fuck!"

I fuck her at a slow pace, I am not going to rush this. My tempo isn't slow, but this isn't the quick hard and fast bunny rabbit sex I bet they often get. I want them to see the pleasure she is getting. I want them to be envious. I sway from side to side, so the angles change. That is a detail that they will all notice. I then bend my knees a bit so again, the angles are different. Nell is going nuts on the desk.

I use a hand to trace her areola's and then lightly pinch her nipples. Nell looks deep into my eyes, I instinctively know what she wants now. I pick up the tempo significantly. She is almost screaming. Our bodies are slapping, my nuts are wrapping around and hitting her bottom. I won't last long but then I suspect she won't either. We are both sweating, Nell is turning red. I max out my speed and within a few strokes she orgasms hard. She screams and her body jerks.

I release my load of six ropes of cum into my sister. I never mentioned to them I am her brother, I never will now. After making sure she recovered, I pull out and kiss her sensually on the lips. Three women rush me. One wins by touching my cock first, she earns the right to clean my cock. Nell calls out a name. A woman comes forward and sucks the cum from Nell's still bare pussy. I dress to a wave of applause from the group.

After Nell is clean and dressed, she kisses me again and whispers in my ear, "Typically, only a few women watch the event, I have never seen a crowd before. Typically, it's over in less than a minute, and I have never heard a single clap let alone a standing ovation." She has tears in her eyes. "Thank you. They will respect me now. You could not have done it any better had I told you want to do. The surprise on your face told them I didn't. You always know to do the right thing. Thanks'. I'm done for the day. I need to save my work and log off. Then you have me for the rest of the day."

The woman that ate Nell out is in her 50's, I bet she was a porn star a while ago, and obviously not in the same league as the others there. She is standing at the door on the way out. She gave Nell a huge hug.

Nell says, "Dave, I want you to meet Chris, she is my boss. I work here when not at home or college. She took a chance with me, I have no degree or professional experience, that's why she got the reward."

Chris gives me a hug, "Don't believe her one minute, she's a natural, the degree is a formality. They will teach her some techniques, but her eye is what makes her different. Most people don't notice the difference, only a few do. She makes everything better, no matter how bad it is. Go have your fun and enjoy your day off. You are one lucky woman even if you have to share."

Back in the car Daisy joins us. Nell tells the entire story of how and why I just fucked her in front of forty co-workers. It's 3:00 now. We go to a roller rink. The idea is the same as ice skating but in September in New York, smooth concrete is more economical. And there's air conditioning! Four wheels or inline skating are available rather than a blade. My house staff and mom are already in inline skates. Lisa and Jane go inline, Nell, Daisy, Kara, and me, go four wheels in a square for more stability.

They rented the place. Within minutes Jay, Jack, Jim, James, and their wives show up. A few minutes later and my boss shows up with his wife. Typical Marine, he tried to organize things, but this group is like herding cats, just doesn't work. Nobody is proficient in skates, so we end up on our asses a lot. Hanging on to others as a group worked well. Teamwork prevails. It was great to see all my friends. We had a blast!

We end at 4:30 and we have 5:00 dinner reservations. Several of us are sore but it was great fun. We pull up to Terry's right at 5:00. There is a sign on the door that says closed, "Private Party". Inside the tables are set up for us in a big rectangle. Terry sits on one side and Jane sat on my other side. However, she got up and Daisy slid to her seat. They separated the sisters from house staff and husbands from wives. Everyone must talk to people they don't know.

A server brings in some wine in a fancy carafe and pours everyone a glass. Tony stands up to lead a toast.

Tony yells, "The wine means dinner's almost ready. I want to toast our guest of honor tonight, and his four friends that did decent work. Had they not screwed up, Dave could have avoided a lot of pain. At least this time the dummy wore his jacket. To good friends and loved ones. And thank you Dave for your friendship."

Everyone clinked glasses and I am getting annoyed because Jane isn't here with me. The waiters start serving the dinner family style and I notice the caramelized asparagus with asiago cheese. I stare at Tony, he purposely ignores me. I stand up and walk into the kitchen, confident in what I will find. I know that recipe, Jane made it several times over the last eight weeks. Now I know why.

When I walk into the kitchen, I am wrong. I expect Jane to be making her famous caramelized asparagus, but Giuseppe is. Jane is on the grill cooking the steaks. A strong set of hands grabs me by the neck and starts to massage me, I know it's Tony.

Tony explains, "She came to me with her recipe and wanted to try it on the lunch crowd. It wasn't good enough, it needed the cheese. After much trial and error, we perfected it and as you saw tonight, I now serve it at dinner. For a while she made it, but I needed someone to make it for dinner. She hung around asking questions, so I started having her do the steaks while we talk. She is a natural, knows just the right moment to turn them and take them off.

"Still the questions come. She won't work evenings because of family dinner. She helps around the kitchen during the day, always asking questions and learning. She is an amazing woman. I took tonight off, so she could see she can do it herself. Within moments, she will be taking them off the grill."

Sure enough, she starts taking the steaks off the grill and is plating for the servers. She never knew I was there, she is concentrating and very busy. Tony pulls me out of the kitchen. A few moments later the steaks are coming out, Jane has one for me and one for her. She is red and sweaty but very happy looking.

The entire meal was awesome like usual. Nobody knew the asparagus was new or that Jane cooked the steaks. I stood with my glass of wine, the place is silent.

I have tears in my eyes, "Thank you Tony for a great dinner. Thank you to my staff for taking care of a man that is part child. Thank you, mom, for turning your life around, I'm very proud of you. Thank you, Jim, Jack, Jay, and James for the assist and always having my back. Thank you to my boss for having faith in a snot nosed kid. Thank you to my wonderful sisters for just being you. I love you more than you can imagine. Special thank you to our head chef tonight, my girlfriend Jane. Seems she is moonlighting during the day as a chef at a fancy steak house."

I am somber now, "Most of you know me pretty well. I research a lot and make smart decisions. Tonight, I'm making another one." I get down on one knee. I pull a ring out of my pocket, it's upside down. I didn't notice. "Jane, will you marry me?"

She breaks down in tears, she is crying, she can't look at me. Oh no, I miscalculated. She hates me. She can't stand to look at me she is so embarrassed. What do I do? The unlikeliest thing happens, my mom is at my side, she has tears in her eyes too. I try to ask what do I do? I can't. Somehow, she understands the situation perfectly.

Mom bends over and whispers into Jane's ear, "You need to tell the dummy yes, he doesn't understand you are happy, he thinks you're trying to figure out how to leave."

Jane stops crying, her head pops up, she jumps in my arms which I don't understand, and she screams, "YES!"

Ok, now I understand, those were tears of happiness. How did mom know? Lots of drinking and happiness follow. It was a wonderful evening, and eventually everyone goes home.

In the limo on the way home, I announce, "Family meeting when we get home. We need to talk."

Chapter 15 -- Jane is First

Once we get home, we all gather in the living room. Jane and I on the large couch, the rest on the love seat and chairs.

I start, "I suspect nobody is surprised. I had a crush on Jane in grade school and then she lost interest in me and the Army came along. I will go to bed with her every night and wake up with her in the morning. That is not negotiable. Today, I got a chance to see what you all have been doing the last eight weeks and I must say I am impressed. You all found a niche in life and I am thrilled for you. Nobody has replaced me, but I can see that happening eventually. Daisy is the only one that isn't working, do you have anything you want to try?

Daisy is coy with me, "I have started my job already, it's just not like the others. I am doing fine."

I don't understand, "I have no clue what you just said. What do you plan to do with your life? Do you want to run another B&B?"

Daisy says, "I am doing exactly what I want to do."

Exasperated, "What do you mean? I don't understand."

Again, mom comes to my aid, "Dear, she doesn't eat much in the morning and stopped drinking coffee, she's pregnant." My heart stops, I am sad.

My other sisters all squeal and rush Daisy to congratulate her. I should be too.

While still holding my hand, Jane can see the pain in my eyes, she says, "I am not ready for children yet, I still have much I want to do before we start a family. It's ok. I'm not mad, I'm excited for my best friend. I hear the guy is ok as well. Nothing special, just OK." I almost laugh at her.

I stand up and walk to Daisy, "That was a pretty special night, I guess I am not surprised." I hug my sister.

Daisy says, "I wanted it to happen. I was thrilled the first time I got sick. Not so much since then. Mom said her needs increased when she was pregnant so the same may be true for me."

Jane is quick to reply, "You will get whatever you need."

I make an announcement, "This week Kara and Lisa get their own days. We had agreed that you need less attention and it would be together but the first time, you each deserve to know what love is. I want to show you an alternate lifestyle. Don't think there is anything wrong with what you do or that I disapprove in any way. I just want to show you something else."

"Daisy's situation is unique because she had a long-time relationship with Jane so that our relationship might ... blur for lack of a better word. Nell works in a very interesting office but not one conducive to standard dating. She is obviously capable of finding a man, so it will be interesting to see where that leads over time. Does she stay in the nest or fly away? I doubt that right now even she know."

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers