An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once inside the airplane and in the air, the soda, candy, and windows amused the children to no end. They had never flown before, and everything was "cool." Our pilots came back and answered every question the children asked. I had no idea children could ask so many questions. Our pilots are a husband-and-wife team. The wife spent most of the time sitting with the children and having fun.

My concerns are a bit deeper. I need to know more about John and why a woman with four children is with me.

I start by being amusing, "I'm glad I didn't bring a Porsche." Not even a smile. "Wow. Frank that wasn't that lame, was it?"

Frank deadpans, "Yes."

So much for helping me!

I try again, "OK, you two. I just flew six hours and drove two more hours to get to you. We have already driven two and have six more hours in the sky to get home. Can you explain who you are, why I did this, and who is John Lightfoot? I need to know about John because I left him an airline ticket to New York, a gift certificate at a steak restaurant, and a letter at his house."

Pat screams, "YOU DID WHAT! He's going to come after us!"

In a calm voice, "I'm counting on it."

Pat is a bit softer, "Damn! Jane is going to marry one stupid mother fucker."

I counter, "Oh, you think so? I now know when he is coming, I know where he will go. I have him where I live but in unfamiliar territory to him. He is but one soldier. JoAnn (my chef), Frank, two other men who run a security company, and I spent time in the same sandbox. I know Gunnery Sargent Johnathan Lightfoot. I choose to meet him on my turf, and I will deal with him as needed. I will guarantee your safety. OK, my people will guarantee your safety. I just pay them these days."

Frank comments, "Boss, weren't you just in the hospital because you played bait?"

I ignore Frank; he isn't helping me. I look at the second woman.

She finally speaks, "My name is Maria Sanchez. My husband was killed in a car accident on the way home. Señor Lightfoot took me home. My children and I have been a prisoner there ever since."

Uncomfortably I ask, "Who are the children's fathers?"

With a look of irritation on her face, "My husband. John isn't like that."

Now that's a shocker. He takes two beautiful women but doesn't sexually use them? What's the point? Better yet, why force them. This whole story is bizarre.

Pat adds, "He made me sit on his lap, kissed me, groped me, but we never had sex. Since I left town, I've had nothing but bad luck. Boyfriends start out nice, then turn into jerks. John was a jerk from the beginning, but he at least fed me. Nobody would hire me because of John. We are dirt poor, and life is pretty miserable.

"Maria had it worse. She lost a husband and had nobody but me. With the children, she couldn't really walk to town as I did. I can't thank you enough for saving us, although that has still to be proved. I know you have people, but John is good. Nobody has beaten him yet. Excuse me for not jumping up and down; this book has yet to add the happy ending."

I look at both women, "I'm not going to lie to you and say I can kick his ass. Those days are behind me. I have found that someone is always bigger, faster, meaner, and more deadly in life. I am probably the country's best financial advisor. I hire the people that are the best. Even if he is the best at everything, I have numbers on my side. I'm not worried." ... too much.

I ask, "You ready to eat?"

Both women quickly answer, "YES!"

I fold out a small shelf in the galley. I start with hot chocolate. There are only six dinners, three chicken breasts, and three meatloaves. I begin warming the food in the microwave oven and then bring out some extra plates and all the chips and fruit cups we have. I give the pilots a full dinner. That leaves four children and two adults with just four meals. Frank and I have a bag of chips and a fruit cup. Four dinners, chips, and fruit were enough for our guests.

After eating and with it dark outside, the children and their mother settle in for a nap. I text JoAnn that I want the limo at the airport for us. She replies that it's already been taken care of. She's a fantastic woman.

Pat is curious tonight. She comes over to me and sits next to me. I was trying not to crowd them, figuring she had had enough of that.

Pat asks, "I remember you from school. You were nice but quiet and never had this much confidence. You've changed a lot. How long have you been dating Jane?"

That started my life story of my sisters, Jane, my father's death, Portland, mother, hospital visit, and recovery. We're nearing home now.

Maria is up now. After Pat and I finish talking, she has questions.

Maria asks, using a shy voice, "What happens now?"

I smile to cheer her up, saying, "I think the first thing we need to do is hit a drive-through. Frank and I are hungry, and those meals weren't enough to fill you up. Then we'll hit the big box store and buy a pair of game consoles, toys, clothes, and whatever feminine items you need. They will need winter coats, mittens, boots, scarves, and hats to survive the winter. Figure everything you need for a week, including two nights out at an excellent place for you two and the children.

"Don't worry about the price; I have deep pockets, and you won't even dent my card. JoAnn has enough food and will adjust to the different bodies. The children will need laptops to do homeschooling until this is over."

Both women look at me as if I'm an alien. Frank helps me by laughing his ass off.

We are wheels down at just a few minutes after midnight. We taxi to our building, and that is where we exit the airplane. All my new guests are excited to be riding in a limo. It was a massive hit with the kids. A limo is a car of status and wealth. It projects an image. It does many things well. A fast-food drive-through is not one of them. Frank takes our orders and the children inside.

Maria comments, "Ahh, quiet. I like this."

I imagine she didn't have much quiet time stuffed in a small house with a crazy man. For the good or bad, things are going to change.

Frank won't drive while eating, so we turn on the lights in the car, and everyone has something to eat. The two girls had plenty to eat, but they did get ice cream. It seems that was a luxury they didn't get often. Once we finish, pick up the dropped fries, and toss the garbage in a bin, we are off to go shopping.

Each of them got a cart. Maria took her two daughters while Frank and I each took a son. Everyone filled a cart, and there were plenty of toys and computers to keep them happy. We spent two hours shopping. With the three-time zones, it's not 2 AM but 11 PM for them. Frank and I are dead.

We go home. Daisy gave up her room for Pat, so Daisy was in my room. The free room is taken by Maria and her children. We all take an armful into the house and leave the rest in the car. Everyone is situated, and we go to bed.

Jane and Daisy are up because they heard me. I give them a five-minute rundown and then strip for bed. Jane knows the children will be up first looking for breakfast. I am asleep in moments.

+++++

I wake up at noon from noise in the house. My bed is empty, and I smell coffee and freshly baked something. I would say bread, but it might be biscuits. I hear the noise of children loudly explaining something.

I take my shower and dress. I find breakfast waiting for me. My shower tipped them off. There is fresh cinnamon-raisin bread, biscuits, gravy, a fluffy sausage omelet, bacon, and country potatoes to fill out the whole plate.

Pat and Maria look like hell. The children are happy and excited and explain everything they bought this morning. They must finish breakfast before they can play. Frank already has the two gaming systems hooked up in the basement. Both girls are quiet and sit next to their mother. It's the older boys that are full of energy.

A tired Pat manages to get in, "Dave, that was the best night's sleep I think I've ever had. That bed was amazing, I mean, like wow. Support, soft, fluffy, it absorbed me and smelled like spring. This place looks like the inside of an old English castle or a museum. The woodwork and craftsmanship are amazing. I was an interior decorator. There isn't a thing I would change; it's perfect."

I smile with pride, "I can only take credit for the physical house. I paid to get it restored to look like new. The little touches are mostly JoAnn and recently a bit of Jane. I agree JoAnn has a great eye for elegance and style. So, thank you for the kind words. She is a special woman."

JoAnn blushes.

Hmm, no kids are around.

I'm speaking to Pat and Maria, "I left an airline ticket for John. He'll probably come here tomorrow. I'm also having a naked pool party tomorrow with some people from work. My plan is to distract John with beautiful naked women. For obvious reasons, I don't want either of you around tomorrow. I will get you two suites high up in a hotel with a pool. I could also send you all expenses paid to Disney for a few days. I want to remove him from his issues as much as possible."

Maria is firm with me, "NO! I need him to see me, and he needs to know that he doesn't own me. I'm tired of running from him and being in fear. I want to look him in the eyes and ensure he knows he won't ever take me again."

She says that as Jim and Jake walk into the house.

Jake laughs, "Hey Dave, isn't that what got you shot last time? Why can't people do what's good for them?"

Maria is near tears, "You have no idea what it's like to live as we did."

Lisa angrily responds, "Oh yes, we do! Our own mother made us sex slaves to her and all her male friends. We did many nasty things."

Lisa looks at me, "She needs to do this, or she will forever be looking over her shoulder. Having you blow smoke at her is nothing like seeing the acceptance of a new situation in the person's eyes."

Kara has anger in her voice, "Dave, you have no idea what it's like. NONE OF YOU DO! Fuck you, Jake. You go home to a wife, and you are safe. Every time we hear our mother's voice, it still sends chills down my spine. I still see those vile acts we were forced to do. When you've endured years of that, then your opinion will matter."

Both Lisa and Kara get up and run to their rooms, crying.

Jim comments, "So, how's paradise, Dave?"

Several people, including me, growled at him.

I point out the obvious, "We can't have the children around the party or John. You want to risk your life; that's on you. However, no way I let your four kids anywhere near him."

Jim adds, "I have two women working for us. They're on the next plane. They'll take the children out for the day. They have a list of fun things to do that will wear them out. They'll be kept so busy that John won't even be a thought to them."

Perfect.

Jim asks, "Does anyone else want to go with the children? It sounds like a fun day."

As you might expect, he got only silence and several unhappy faces. You're probably wondering why I have people from work stopping by on the same day John is coming out. Valid point. John gets in at 6:00 PM. My guests will be gone by the time he gets to Tony's and eats dinner. Tony will shake him down and put him in my limo. My goal is to talk to John and force him to see reason. My main issue is it's hard to talk rationally with true crazy.

After talking shop with Jim and Jake, they head back to their hotel and meet with the two women on their way. I need to catch up on my sleep. Everyone else is preparing for the party. Frank, JoAnn, and I are dead tired still.

As I walk up the stairs, Daisy is quick to follow me.

I tiredly say, "I need sleep. I'll only take a few hours nap."

Daisy smiles happily and follows me to my bedroom. I kick off my shoes and socks, drop my boxers, and get in bed. Daisy does the same thing but snuggles up in front of me and places my hand on her breast. She shows her happiness by kissing my soft hands. Daisy tells Alexa to set a three-hour alarm. We both fall asleep.

+++++

I woke up to my Alexa alarm, rolled back, and Daisy's lightly slurping my cock. She's taking her time, having fun, until my eyes open. I see her grin, and then she uses serious effort. Her lips press harder, she sucks harder, and her tongue uses more force. Her speed has increased, and she is on her knees to move better. She's motivated and working hard to make me spew.

Jane surprises me from behind me when she says with a giggle, "She's been playfully sucking your cock since before I got here fifteen minutes ago. Daisy makes this cute mewing sound, like a cat playing with a mouse, as she licked you up and down. She had the time of her life, playing with your big fellow. Hurry up, babe, we got a late lunch waiting."

Her entire demeanor changes into a wild woman. She's moaning, grunting, and sucking hard enough to strip paint. I am no match for her skills. Daisy is happily rewarded with five good ropes of cum. She gives me an "Mmmm, mmmmm, mmmmm," and swallows. She smacks her lips, dresses, and skips out of our room, leaving Jane laughing hysterically.

I spent the afternoon working on what I should have done yesterday. Part of me is hiding. I'm nervous about meeting John. I know a lot about him now. It all works in my favor ... if he's not crazy. Tomorrow is going to be fascinating. Other than the children, the house is quiet. I think everyone is nervous. That's good; John is a dangerous man. I want everyone on edge, aware of their surroundings, and to keep everyone safe.

What do I do with Maria? She has four kids, and New York is expensive for a woman without skills. I can't just dump her on the welfare system. My house isn't big enough for her and four children. I guess she can move into the building that mom's living in. It would do mom some good to look after someone. That still leaves Pat. I know she, Jane, and Daisy are close. I have more than enough women.

Talk about problems. Yikes. My fiancé's friend, a widow with four children, four sisters, and a man that no doubt wants to kill me. I'm also hosting a naked pool party for some women at work. That can go all kinds of wrong. I need to make it into a role-play night as well. Right now, I have no ideas. I have plenty involving me, but what do I do with just women? How do I keep this out of the office?

When this is all done, I'll write a book. Nope, I can't tell the world I'm sleeping with my sisters. Hell, even I can't believe I'm doing this. Daisy, I understand that. She's so damn cute and sexy. Nell has needs, but she's staying busy with work and school. I'm glad she has a fantastic boss.

I worry about Kira and Lisa. They're in an unusual store that caters to some extraordinary people. How can Bly protect them? The more I think of them, the more nervous I get. I know they get off on working there. It gives them a release I'm not capable of providing. I would prefer them to be more mainstream with sex. This is mom's legacy to them. They're forever imprinted by her bad behavior, and they will suffer for it under the delusion of liking it.

The hard part is how do I know they didn't lean toward that lifestyle before mom? Maybe they would have been like they are now, no matter their life. I guess we'll never know, they are what they are, and they're not unhappy about it. Right now, this is what they want, so I support them. I may not like their lifestyle, but I'm not about to force them to change; otherwise, I'd be no better than mom.

My phone rings, and I answer, "Hello, this is Dave; how may I help you?"

I hear a man that's been drinking; I suspect this is John, "You son-of-a-bitch. You stole from me; I will teach you a lesson."

I laugh at him, "Oh, John. Right now, I doubt you could even climb my front door steps. You better get a good night's sleep, soldier. It's going to be a long day for you tomorrow. Tony's is an awesome New York steak house. Your old C.O. owns the place. I was two levels above Tony. Make sure you shave and dress nice, so you can impress him. John. I'm a busy man. Stop drinking and get some sleep.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow. Good night, John."

John surprises me by saying, "Good night, sir."

This just got a whole lot more interesting.

+++++

Sunday is a whirlwind. Janice and Annie stop by, and the children are soon gone for a fun day. Both women are mothers and won't take crap if the boys get fresh. We distract Pat and Maria with shopping. Pat needs a dress for the wedding and Maria had a look at the apartments I have. I have a pair of three-bedroom places where I will give her free rent. She picked the one on the ground floor.

It turns out that Maria does have a skill. She bakes cakes because she's a cake decorator. I call Tony to look for suggestions on where I can take Maria for a job. Tony says he will discuss it with us over lunch if we stop by. I never pass that up. It's early, and they're prepping for the evening.

Maria, Tony, and I go in back. They bake their own rolls. Tony has had this idea of making more desserts. Not just any desserts, but masterpiece desserts that make people go WOW when it walks by. He also wants birthday, retirement, baby, and marriage proposal cakes. Again, he doesn't want a flat cake with Happy Birthday piped on top. He wants a signature cake that wows people.

Thirty minutes of brainstorming, and she starts tomorrow. Tony has a gleam in his eye that I've never seen before. I chuckle to myself. Tony already has a New York version of Italian. I can't imagine what happens to that with a Spanish influence. Nobody will understand him. Maria starts tomorrow, she is thrilled. She goes with the manager to do her HR paperwork.

I shake my head at Tony, "You didn't have to hire her. I only wanted an idea of nice places for her to work."

Tony is offended, "What? This isn't a nice place to work?"

I laugh at him, "You know dam well what I mean. I didn't bring her here to get a job; you damn well know it."

Tony shakes his head, "How many times have you had dessert here?" My silence answers his question. "You're not alone. They walk in here, not expecting dessert. Other awesome restaurants have a signature dessert. They take home a doggie bag, or a group shares a large dessert. I want two signature desserts plus a monthly option to surprise people. If she can decorate and bake cakes, she's artistic and can do much more. I'll let her creativity run wild three-dimensionally to create something unique. If she's not good enough, I know people that can use her skills. Allow her to thrive first. Please."

I hold up my hands, "I'm not pushing her; it's not my call. She's filling out paperwork; she's yours. John Lightfoot took her. I didn't anticipate her coming back with me. I won't toss her on the streets now that she's here. She and her four children will stay in one of my buildings once I buy some furniture."

Tony is emotional; he quickly reaches for me and hugs me hard. When he releases me, I see tears in his eyes.

Tony explains, "I see something special in her. I will watch after her and her family for you. I will make sure her children make it to college. I got a feeling about her, one I'd never experienced before. Oh, by the way, I have a bunch of steaks for you. Jane asked me where I buy my steaks from. She forgot that we age them here. You don't want something straight from the butcher.

"I took the steaks she paid for, and I'm giving you some nice, aged steaks. She's used to cooking aged steaks; there's a difference. I'll also make sure John gets to your house. I'll put him in your limo when he finishes his meal. I just hope it's not his last. He was a good man at one time."

With it being 1:00 now, we need to hurry home and take showers. I have a pool party to host in an hour or so. Sonny never did learn to tell time. I expect they will all be late.