An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pointing to the two men on opposite sides Tony said, "Jay and Jack were two of the four snipers that watched high to keep him alive. As you know, word got out of what he was doing, and half the fucking army was walking behind him when he got to us. Do you remember that feeling when you saw him come around the corner, all by himself? Then that huge mob was behind him, shooting at will. They used so much ammo it looked like a video game. That's the man that you came here to kill."

John takes a sudden step toward me with a knife in his hand. I stood amazed that he would do anything. Jay and Jack are lining up a shot. JoAnn steps forward and strikes John, knocking him backward and to the ground in pain.

That was a fantastic strike. John's a large, muscular man. He had momentum on his side, and yet JoAnn handed him ass to him. I don't pay her nearly enough.

JoAnn is down on the floor with John, whos in extreme pain.

JoAnn says to John, "If you promise to behave yourself, I will stop the pain. Promise?"

John shouts out, "YES! YES! I promise! Stop the pain!"

She strikes him again, and the pain is instantly gone. With wide eyes, he stands up and takes a step back away from JoAnn. The knife is still on the ground. It's a steak knife.

I look at John, "You were a half-second away from two bullet holes in you. What? Do you have a death wish? I told you these people were good. None of us want you to die. I had hope for you, but you're acting like a worthless scumbag. Are you the best that Tony created? If so, my opinion of Tony will be re-evaluated as you're pathetic.

"You beat women and hold them against their will. What's with that? You must have some type of plan. The two needed help, but I dare say they were better off without you. It's obvious you're suffering from PTSD. You can get help for that. It helps."

John is furious, "I'm not letting some Jack-in-the-box psych doc into my brain. They fuck you up!"

I plead, "Listen to yourself. You are afraid! Big mean John Lightfoot is afraid to see a shrink. That's pathetic. Many 'normal' people, like me, and Tony, have used them to help control our PTSD. It never goes away, believe me. We all have seen some awful shit. Things no person should ever see. We did see stuff, and it's not an easy thing to live with. Professional help can help make it manageable and teach you how to deal with episodes.

"Look at your life. Is who you are now what you want to be? Is that how you want to treat women? Why would any normal woman want you? What's so special about John Lightfoot that makes a woman says she needs you? I should let JoAnn end your pathetic excuse of a life. The world would be a better place."

Tony asks John, "What do you want to do with your life? Your current plan doesn't look very promising."

John actually cracks a smile, "No, I'm not doing very well today. Usually, being mean, big, and strong gets me the win. Just now I got my ass handed to me by a girl."

I laugh at John, "You knew her reputation. You knew you had no chance. What was that; a chance to end your misery?"

John won't answer me.

Tony asks, "Do you like fixing cars? As I understand it, that's what you're doing now."

John answers, "That's what I do to make money. I did body work before the war. I enjoyed that until I learned how to paint cars. Where I live, nobody has the money for a quality paint job. I'm best on vans and bikes where my airbrush skills shine."

Tony offers, "My uncle Anthony has a body shop. His son-in-law owns a high-end body shop. They do a lot of show vehicles. Anything from a scooter to an eighteen-wheeler. If you can keep it clean, he's always looking for quality people. The cops suspect every Italian of being in the mob, so you won't get a second chance."

I add, "Not before he signs up for PTSD help. You need to deal with it, and to do that you need help. There's no need to suffer. There's no light switch. You're not going to be fixed in three days. It takes time, but all of us will guarantee you will feel better once you start going. Tony, JoAnn, Frank, Jack, Jim, and I are all proof that it helps. A heavy dose of sex never hurts either. You start treating women better, and ... life is better than good."

John inquires, "What about all my stuff back home?"

I give him a stern look, "I've been in your house. You have nothing worth shipping up here. My apartment comes furnished. You're not the first wayward person to come my way. I own several properties; I always keep a few ready for situations like this."

Tony says, "I'll give you some money each week to get you started. JoAnn will take you shopping to get you started."

I offer, "My coworker, Jay, just purchased an old Harley. He was thinking of getting a 60s paint job. You interested?"

John smiles, "I need to hear his vision, but yes, those are awesome."

Jim asks, "Jay's dad lets him ride?"

I snicker, "Jay hasn't told him, and he's not going to. If he could, his old man would have him wrapped in bubble wrap."

We all get a good laugh as Lisa and Kara walk around the corner, naked, and are looking for me. They can see the irritation in my eyes; they slow their walking.

Kira whines, "Dave, your friends are calling for you. They want another role-play session. You've been out here forever."

John teases me, "Big man Dave is pushed around by two cute girls. That's funny. What, are you pussy whipped as well?

Jane strolls into the room. All talking stops as she struts across the room to me while wagging her ass enough to force everyone to look. John is torn between Jane and my sisters. As Jane stretches out on my lap, bowing her back to make her tits look larger, my sisters run and jump on John. His arms were along the chair's arm. Each sister plants their ass on his arm, making it harder for him to move. He's not trying hard.

I notice both sisters moving along his arms, closer to his hands. Jane and I are both looking close to see what they're up to. John turns his wrist, so it's facing up now, twirling his finger in their cute twats.

Lisa says in her sexy voice, "If you shape up and earn some money, you can stop by and see us at work. We love doing demos."

John is blushing as he asks, "What do you demo? Cooking equipment?"

JoAnn laughs out loud, scaring Jane with her sudden outburst.

Kira giggles, then speak playfully, "No. We work for a woman that likes to be dominated by men. We demo rope, equipment, and various instruments."

John scoffs at them, "No man should treat a woman like that."

Pat and Maria come around the corner, "Oh yes, John, tell them how to treat a woman right."

Jane adds, "I've never seen a black eye, welt, or any other evidence of their 'fun' with friends at work. I've heard what you have done, you prick."

I settle an animated Jane down, "Now, honey, I think we're making progress with John."

John chuckles, "Yeah, I learned it's a bad idea to attack Dave."

Lisa annoys John by licking his cheek, then asking, "Let me guess, they tased you."

Jane corrects him, "No, JoAnn handed him his ass. That was John we heard screaming like a girl earlier."

Tony defends his buddy, "I believe JoAnn hit a nerve and then fixed it for him. That's extremely painful. Too much of that, and you black out."

John's looking at the floor.

Jane asks, "Do you have a PTSD problem?"

John answers, "No."

I use my hand to push Jane up. She gets the hint and stands up.

As Jane walks out, she motions for my sisters to follow and then says to John with malice in her voice, "You stupid mother fucker."

My sisters get up and don't look back. John looks confused.

I help John out, "Those with the biggest denial often have the most need. Not everyone needs help. Not everyone gets good help. Everyone who denies having an issue is doomed to an unhappy life. You have a lot to think about. I'll put you up in a hotel tonight. While you're at work tomorrow, JoAnn will pick up some stuff for an apartment. You will have dinner with us, and then JoAnn will take you out for some clothes and stuff you need."

Tony says, "If you don't want our help and want to go home at any time, we will buy you airfare. There is no gun to your head. Ok, except to hurt Dave, his family, Pat, or Maria. That will earn you an early grave. We're offering you a chance, something better than you've ever had. You can take advantage or waste your life. We'll be fine either way. Come on, let's get you a good night's sleep."

John timidly stepped forward with his hand out. JoAnn is like a viper, coiled and ready to strike. John's sweating as I shake his hand and say, "Good night, John."

Well, that was interesting. JoAnn puts her arm through mine and guides me back to the pool. I see lots of happy faces as I walk back. Nobody is ready to go home. Oh no, they want more fun. Our earlier pleasure just whet their appetite. They want to have FUN!

As everyone gathers, I tell JoAnn, "We need the oil cart, please. I think some blankets and towels are in order as well."

Daisy says excitedly, "I'll get the extra blankets."

Jane giggles as she says, "I'll get a stack of towels."

They both run off, clapping their hands. My coworkers, Pat, and Maria look at me suspiciously.

I set them at ease, "We will do some role-playing. They're getting things for doing massages. You don't want to be on cement, and the chaise loungers aren't stable enough. They know massages. They have no clue what I'm going to teach you. Nobody has done what I have in mind, so don't worry that they have more experience. They don't. We'll wait for them, and I will provide the setup and the instructions."

Sonny looks disappointed, "I was up for something a bit more ... stimulating."

I grin big, causing all the women to look uneasy. JoAnn, Jane, and Daisy are soon back with my requested items.

I am almost creaming my pants with my plan in my head.

I tell the women, "Welcome to Happy Endings Incorporated advanced training seminar. You have been summoned to the home office today from around the country to learn how to do a Nuru massage. Yes, you are all world-class masseuses. This is a whole new level of massage. To learn, you need a partner.

"Sonny and Jane, Samantha and JoAnn, Paula and Daisy, Anna and Nell, Pat and Lisa, and Maria and Kara are the pairings. Everything you do will be with your partner. First things first, we need an area big enough for six women to lay down. I want at least one layer of blankets and one of towels. Quickly ladies."

They set up the area quickly, with all of them helping.

I continue, "Good job! I need each team to pick out oil, and then one of you needs to lie down. No sharing of bottles; get your own."

They all look interested and are eyeing me with caution.

I smile as I say, "OK, ladies, please sit down so I can explain what I want. You all know how to do a massage. You straddle your partner and use long strokes of your hands on their legs, feet, hands, arms, torso, front, and back. We are famous for our "Happy Ending" as you well know. You all know that using some strength on the muscles relaxes a person. You are also sexy and know how to tease your client in ways they want.

"So, how is a Nuru Massage different? Let's start by saying that a Nuru Massage is really an erotic massage. It's a step up from a standard 'Happy Ending Massage.' The entire massage is erotic. You are as naked as your client is. You're as oiled as your client is.

"In a typical massage, you use your hands to touch your partner. In a Nuru Massage, you use your hands, body, and most importantly, your breasts. Your goal is to press as much of your skin against their skin as possible. I don't care how big your breasts are; everyone loves a pair of nipples dragging up and down their bodies. I want your vagina dragging up and down legs, the small of their back and ass.

"I want one of you to lie down, then the other will oil both of you up. When you're ready, I want the fun to begin. Do arms up and back using your hands. Then move to their hands and body sliding up and down their body. You may start now. Remember, we want as much body skin touching as possible. I want to see breasts, stomachs, and pussies sliding up and down your clients."

All the house dwellers perform the massages while Pat, Maria, and my co-workers receive.

Samantha is amused as JoAnn has started oiling her up, "Dave, my friend. How is it that you even know this is a thing? I've never heard of a Nuru Massage before. Did you make this up?"

I laugh at her, "Most college students are eighteen to twenty-one or so. Boys are maturing at that age, making them much more desirable to a high school guy. I'm going through college five years older, a lot of life experience under my belt, and my muscles were ripped. EVERY woman wanted me. I dated a few women that were into sports medicine. They learned about massages. They claim that their instructors gave them private lessons to teach them about Nuru massages.

"When the first one suggested it, I was nervous. As you might guess, after one massage, I was all in. When I found a special woman, I taught her how to do Nuru Massages. I love receiving them, and I gather that the woman loves giving them."

By now, all the women lying down are oiled up. The givers are now oiling themselves up and find it ranks somewhere between just mildly amusing to complete indifference. Lisa and Kara seem the most excited of all the women, giving or receiving. I hope that changes; otherwise, I need a Plan "B" and I don't have a Plan "B."

They all have a good start, "You need to use your hands to make initial contact."

I encourage them, "Great start, everyone. Use some muscle to push the knots and stress from the muscles. Get the arms and the back equally."

I watch them for a few minutes, and all is going well. Kira is the first to rub Maria's back with her chest and belly. However, she failed to rub her pussy on Maria.

I say encouragingly, "Great job using your breasts and body Kira. Think of yourself as a banana. You press one end down, then roll across the middle part. To get the opposite end to touch, you must lift the opposite end up. That means that as you drop your pussy, pick up your breasts."

Lisa excitedly says, "I see now. You really want to use our entire body."

I continue, "With a woman, your lips can touch and slide along each other. With a man, as you stretch up, you might slide your pussy along his cock, and then you might hit a hole-in-one on the way back."

I giggle, adding, "Make sure the right hole gets the stick."

They all giggle, thinking about that. Daisy is using the almost perfect technique while JoAnn is struggling.

I instruct JoAnn, "Slow down. Tits down, slide, raise your tits a bit, slide, now lift the tits and lower your pussy. Leave a snail trail behind if you can."

Samantha purrs, "Oh yes. That's much better."

Anna thunders, "Oh Dave, I love parties at your house. This feels amazing."

After ten minutes of good massages, I command them, "OK, everyone, flip over. Time to really make this interesting. If you're on top, remember to get the nipples and feel free to stick fingers in any leaking holes you find."

Almost immediately, Pat and Maria orgasm loudly. Maria appears to be limp while Pat's excited. My co-workers have a more active sex life. It takes more to get them off. JoAnn is going to extremes. She goes far enough to get her nipples licked and then the opposite way to get toes in her pussy as her hands are playing with Samantha's pussy. She has a lot of skills. I slow Daisy and Jane down while Nell is almost perfect. Her hand skills look amazing as she works the breasts well and dives into Anna's pussy, only stopping to play with her pussy.

There are so many beautiful bodies, bare breasts, and leaking pussies that I am overloaded. I turn and take a step towards the washroom.

Jane will have none of that as she shouts, "Dave! Stop!" Everyone stops. "Where do you think you're going?"

She knows where I'm going. They all know where I'm going. I point to where I'm going. Everyone is sitting up. Jane uses the "come here" finger motion. I blush as I walk toward her. Jane glides to the floor in front of me. She grabs Sonny's hand to bring Sonny to her knees, next to Jane. They are both on the verge of laughing.

Jane isn't embarrassed as she pulls down my shorts, leaving me in my Scooby-Doo boxers. That sets them all off at seeing Scooby while lusting at my tented boxers. Jane's acting like she does this all the time. No pausing, teasing, or slowing down. She's all matter of fact, pull down my shorts and then my boxers.

Now that her favorite toy, a long and thick piece of meat, is pointing at her, she pushes her face forward. As her warm and wet mouth engulfs my member, she moans in pleasure. Jane does a few up and down. Nothing special, fast, or unusual for her until she pulls off too quickly for my liking. I look down at her with a hurt expression. What did I do wrong?

Jane looks at Sonny, then my cock, Sonny, my cock. Sonny smiles. Jane nods her head yes. At the speed of light, Sonny is sucking on my cock like it's the best chocolate bar in the world. She has a dreamy look on her face. Sonny savors her dream cock. She uses a slow and sensual bobbing and tongue movement. This woman has skill.

Jane has her hand on Sonny's shoulder as she speaks to nobody in particular, "Sonny and I did get trashed. She gets very chatty when drunk, and I asked lots of questions. Why does she like you so much? Part of it is you being you. The bigger part is her last few boyfriends. After finally sleeping with her, one guy was asked when she could see him again. He replied, "Why?' She never saw him again.

"An unemployed guy found out she was never getting past Vice President and dropped her. Two guys slept with her and were gone in the morning with no note. Another dropped her when he found out she wasn't a virgin. The last one called off the wedding two weeks before the wedding. No excuses, just gone. She's also had four that she caught in bars with other women. She sucks at dating men."

She's quiet as a tear comes to her eyes before she continues, "I had some of those same things happen to me before you swept me off my feet. Had I not been working the night you came in, I'm Sonny still, but with less money and far fewer options back home. I'm letting her have some of the best there is."

JoAnn's deep, evil voice adds, "And if I ever see you around here again, the pieces will be tiny."

Daisy adds, "Isn't JoAnn the life of the party? Seriously though. Jane won't say anything, but Dave brought home two women yesterday. She doesn't normally share well. I can pretty much guarantee she will NEVER do this again."

Sonny is enjoying the blowjob tremendously while everyone else is bored.

After several minutes, I pull away from Sonny, "I'm sorry, Sonny, but we need to keep everyone amused. OK, girls, I want everyone swapping positions. If you were giving, now you're receiving. Remember to be firm with your hands and use as much of your body as possible. The last group did well using their breasts, stomach, and pussy to make contact. I want to see more of that. On your stomachs, please."

Everyone took their positions. My sisters look particularly happy now.

I confidently say, "Time to return the favor, ladies."

With a soft voice, "Samantha and Maria ... slow down. This is one of those times when slow is so much better. You want your bodies touching and squishing into each other. I can tell by your faces that this is fun. It should be. I can tell you firsthand, do this to a boyfriend, and he will do anything for you.

"For me, as breasts slide up my chest, my cock strains to reach the pussy that's sliding up my legs. That's right, you can twist your body so your pussy runs up a leg as you move up the body. If you're with a guy, make sure you run into his joystick and eventually spear the cock with your pussy. Don't do it the first time, but eventually. Excellent job, Pat. That was fun running your pussy over the knee, right?"