An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

+++++

2:00 rolls around, and the house is ready. JoAnn and Jane have been prepping all day. The snacks and salads look amazing. I know they made the potato salad and pasta salad yesterday. The chicken has been scored with a knife to allow the marinating into the meat which was started yesterday. Jane is seasoning the steaks.

At 2:30, a party bus drops Sonny, Samantha, Paula, and Anna off at my front door. I open the door to the four women I know well, and they're all wearing just a simple sundress. I would not take a bet that they aren't wearing panties and bras. I see their substantial breasts sliding back and forth as they near me. Each has a fantastic smile on their face.

I have a standard eight-foot fence, but every house in this area has at least two stories. Fortunately, the previous owner liked to skinny-dip. They planted several large "shade" trees so that nobody could see us outside between the trees and the fence. It also means my pool cleaner stays busy, and I have enormous piles of leaves to be raked up in the fall.

The best part is we can be out here naked, and nobody will know. That's just the way I like it. JoAnn, Jane, Pat, Daisy, Nell, Lisa, Kara, and Maria are all out by the pool, moving food and drinks outside as soon as they hear the doorbell. Each is in a short t-shirt or tube top and short shorts. Daisy, has I guess you would call them micro-shorts. Again, no bras or panties with this bunch.

I'm surprised to see Pat and Maria here, "Um, JoAnn, Pat, and Maria, you don't have to be here. This is Jane embarrassing me in front of the women I work with. This will soon be a nude pool party, and some role-playing will happen. No, I haven't said anything about that yet. I have some ideas, but I have yet to decide. I know how we're all getting naked. That part of the role play will be fun and sexy. After that, I'll see what hits me. JoAnn, you sure about this?"

JoAnn looks at me, "Are you kidding? Do you want me to miss all the fun? No Way! I'm all in."

I leave, dejected and thinking, "They must all be crazy. Why would they put up with this?"

I go upstairs to my room and pull out my Canon EOS Rebel digital camera. This thing takes a hell of a picture. I take my bag with me because it has additional cards and batteries.

As I walk back to the pool area, I say with a loud voice, "OK, girls, gather around. Good. Good. My name is Thad, and I'm your photographer this afternoon. We're here to shoot the company's yearly executive calendar. Stay as you are; I want to get you all in the mood as we shoot. I'm going to take you one by one. Jane, you set this up; you're first.

I pick up my camera and give instructions, "I want you standing straight up. (Click.) Now lean forward, so I have a view down your shirt. Perfect! (Click.) In a series of short moves, reach for your shirt by crossing your arms in front of you. Pull up and over and then giggle. After each move, wait for the click of the camera before continuing."

In a stuttering move, she reached for and pulled her shirt up and over her head as I clicked with each stop.

I again give instructions, "I want you to as sexily as possible, slowly remove your shorts. LOOK AT ME!"

The look on her face is fantastic as my instructions register. Everyone is watching, and she's embarrassed. Slowly, she unbuttons the shorts, unzips them, and then slowly inches the sides down.

When the shorts are about six inches down her legs, I yell, "STOP! Straighten up. Let me get that picture of you. Yes, that is sexy as hell. Great job, Jane. OK, Sonny, you're next."

Now it will get more interesting. They all look at me in wonder. They expected me to do the same thing. HA!

I command, "Sonny, front and center, please. Jane, you will be assisting. Sonny, move as needed to assist Jane, but let her do as much of the work as you can. Remember to smile for the camera. OK. Jane. I want you to lift the bottom of the dress slowly, using both hands."

As the thin dress rises, Sonny's legs and her pussy come into view.

Once the dress is around her waist, I yell, "STOP!"

They both look at me, puzzled.

I'm grinning as I say, "Jane, use a hand to reach up between her legs and do a moisture check. Is she flooded, a small trickle, or bone dry?"

The look on Sonny's face as Jane touches her lips is incredible. (Click.) Jane squishes (I can hear the sound) her fingers around, which causes Sonny to blush. (Click.)

Jane says, "We have a flooded pussy."

I shout out, "Excellent!"

I provide more instructions, "Please continue removing the dress. Slower!"

Jane is incredible at slowly revealing Sonny's body.

Just as the breasts are revealed and before Sonny's face is concealed with the dress, I say, "STOP! Pull the dress to her neck and then bunch it behind her. I want to see her face and breasts. Perfect! I want you to bring both hands to come around and cup a breast. (Click.) Play with it. (Click.) (Click.) Squeeze it lightly. (Click.) Tease just the tips of the nipples. (Click.) (Click.) (Click.) Pinch a nipple."

As she pinches the nipples, Sonny screams out in pain and pleasure. (Click.) (Click.) (Click.)

I command, "Remove the dress now and Sonny, strike a sexy pose. Smile for the camera. Great!" (Click.)

We continue the same pattern with Daisy, Samantha, Nell, Paula, Lisa, Anna, Kira, Maria, and Pat.

Once finished, I put my camera in my bag and greeted the women, "Well done, everyone. I will use those photos to create calendars. However, only you eleven will get a copy."

Daisy shouts out, "We need one more month!"

She runs for the camera as I'm pulled by Sonny, Samantha, Paula, and Anna to the spot in the sun where the women were stripped.

Samantha says, "Oh, Dave, this will be so much fun. I want a second calendar of just you."

I stand still.

Jane takes over, "OK, girls, I want you touching his chest, arms, and two of you slowly inching his shorts down. Once everything is clear, like he did with us, we will do a taste test."

I shoot a look at Jane that would have killed her if she was looking.

I play nice and let them roll down my shorts. I didn't need this, but deep down, I knew this would happen. Jane is taking pictures at an incredible rate. She's enjoying this way too much.

As my shorts are below my cock, they stop sliding my shorts down. Paula and Anna are married. They ran their hands over my chest muscles and my arms. My guns used to be much larger. I'm getting soft as I age. I still have muscular arms from my hard workouts because a good body always helps when working with women.

Of course, Sonny is the first to go down on me. She's been chasing me for years. When I started, she tried to get me on her team. Jim won that battle. She was sour on me for a while when she was skipped over for VP in favor of me. She got over it. It's funny; she was the only one that thought she deserved it. She was already regularly coming to me for help.

Jim and I are the two VPs. I make more than Jim, but he will get the company when his father retires or dies. I've made enough money; I don't care. I suspect when I retire, I will still do consulting until I die. Only because it's Jim, I will.

Jim was just another guy in our division. However, he will forever treat me differently because I saved his life. To me, it wasn't a huge deal; I was mad. I HATE to lose. I guess I understand. I guess I would feel the same way had it been my life. I don't talk to my old unit, but even to this day, I would do anything for them. Tony wanted money to start a Steak House. I had no idea if it was a good or bad investment. I did it because we served together, and I knew him. Those relationships seem to transcend everything else.

Jim reminds me of those days from time to time, but I've learned to deal with the sadness much better. A word is said or said the right way, and we both reminisce and feel sad. Our co-workers have learned to stop talking when we get like that.

Samantha kisses me, digging into my mouth with her tongue, then says, "Earth to Dave, we're done. Come join us in the pool."

I command them, "The water makes sunburns worse. Does everyone have sunscreen on? I have several over here."

There is a mass exodus from the pool. They grab the lotion and stand in front of me to lotion them up.

I laugh, "I'm not doing everyone. Pat, Maria, Lisa, Kira, Nell, and Daisy, how about you help each other and help me when you finish. Sonny, Samantha, Paula, and Anna, I need sunscreen as well. The last thing I want is a roasted wiener. After you get me, I will start on you."

Jane and Pat are not happy.

As they apply sunscreen, I say, "We've taken a long time to get this far. We have some time to play in the pool, and then Jane has an awesome dinner for us. I have a guest coming tonight, and I planned for you all to be gone by then. I will have to dress up for him, and then we can play some more before I kick you out of here."

Sonny is excited, "Oh cool, another man!"

I give her a frigid look, "This man you do NOT want to meet. He basically held two adults and four children hostage on a reservation. We will all have guns, and you will NOT be anywhere near us. I am deadly serious about this for your own safety. The man survived three tours and is very dangerous. Five of us will be armed, and I will keep him here until you leave. I don't want him chasing you down. I am sure he would like to hurt you to get back at me. Does anyone not understand me? This man is DANGEROUS! He even scares me." It appears the message got through to them.

When we finish, we all jump into the pool. The first order of business is to gang up on Dave and dunk him. It's less fun when I take two of them with me. That game ends soon. Jane gets out to start making dinner.

As soon as she's inside, Sonny is quiet, "Jane was amazing while you were gone. Often an outsider is quiet. She fit right in and was a lot of fun. As much as I hate to admit it, I like her a ton. I'm happy for you."

She gives me a heartfelt hug.

I reply, "Thank you."

We ate inside at the nice dining room table. No bugs, and we have air conditioning. We all put our clothes on just in case John shows up. Everyone raves about dinner and how awesome Jane is at cooking. Tony has outstanding side dishes. Because we were outside in the pool, the cool potato and pasta salad seemed to work better with the terrific steaks.

Chapter 18 -- Tony's Steakhouse

Tony's point of view:

I'm nervous tonight. Business is excellent, and all is going well. However, if Dave's plan works, I have a dangerous man coming to dinner tonight. At seeing me, he might freak out and start shooting everyone. John Lightfoot was in my platoon. He was an excellent soldier, intelligent and ferocious. He was a man that got things done. His squad had high casualties, but he never got much more than tiny paper cuts. He's the luckiest man I know.

He was with us the day Dave went crazy, took a two-handed M2 machine gun, and walked down the main street to save us. He started with just four snipers for backup. As word got out, half the fucking army was behind him. I know they wanted to bust his ass for endangering lives, but how do you do that when he saves an entire company of men? We had 172 still alive.

I will never forget that feeling when we got word that it was too dangerous to rescue us. Nobody liked it, but it was a wise decision with so many enemy soldiers surrounding us, and more were on the way. We were alive, the lure to spring their trap. They wanted our commanders to try and save us.

I still laugh, remembering the sight of Dave coming around the corner with that big ass gun in his hands, tearing up everything in sight. To prevent overheating, he was taking short bursts. The dude jury-rigged an ammo box to hang from the gun and then had another ammo belt around his neck. Then as soon as he comes around the corner, there is a wall of men shooting anything that moves. Behind them, his snipers are looking at rooftops.

That was the single most amazing thing I ever saw in the war. Everyone knew him, but he was quiet. He didn't drink or smoke. He was consistent and did what he was told up until that day when he told the top brass, "Fuck you." Even now, I chuckle thinking about that day as Carrie, a waitress, has an order for me.

Carrie pokes me, "TONY! You wanted to know when that man in the picture you showed us ordered. This is his order. He's cute."

I chuckle, "He's here to kill a man."

Carrie turns white and looks like she wants to faint.

I grab her shoulders, "Hey, you OK? The man knows he's coming and is prepared. That's why he's here. I'll deliver his meal myself. Get him another drink and then ignore him."

After I finish making his and a duplicate order, I yell at Mario, "Yo! Mariooooo. You're on steaks tonight. I'm taking the rest of the night off."

Mario questions me, "What? Are you taking a night off? Oh, that's right, you got a date tonight." He smiles big, teasing his friend.

Tony uses a deep scary voice, "I'm having dinner with an old ... 'friend.' You have a problem with that?"

Mario knows Tony all too well, "Bah, your no fun. You hired a cake decorator today. Is she related to this?"

Tony still does not have a sense of humor about this subject, "How about you pay attention to those steaks. You burn them; you buy them. I'll see you tomorrow."

I gather the side dishes and carry them out to the reserved table. John's looking at a map on his cell phone and doesn't see me walk up. I set his plate down in front of him and then put my plate down across from him. As the second plate is set down, he looks up.

With surprise on his face, he questioningly asks, "Tony?" as he's searching his memory, trying to make sure he got the right name for the face.

I chuckle as I sit down, "So. You do remember me."

John is smiling, "You're a hard man to forget. I see you still haven't learned how to speak English yet. You're still using that Italian New York accent that nobody but a New Yorker can understand."

I smile, "The kitchen is all Italian; we understand each other just fine. Most are related to me. I hire family to help them out. I had help getting this place started, so I try to pass it along and help others out."

John seems happy, "That's cool. I gather this is your place, huh?"

I smile, "Yes. An old Army buddy bankrolled me. He's a financial advisor and doing quite well. He threw a few of his dollars my way, and we've been busy ever since. I've survived a few bad reviews because I won't pay them, but the people keep coming."

John's smile goes away, "I take it you know why I'm here. Are you here to talk me out of killing him?"

I laugh hard at that. John looks nervous.

I smile as I say, "John, you were pretty good back in the day. In fact, I would say you were one of the best we had. You were good, and I could rely on you. Dave has two people that make you look like an amateur. I'm sure you've heard of the Black Widow. She and her former partner are the two working for him. He brought in four more people to protect your former Washington state roommates and tame you.

"You should know better. You can't beat women and hold them against their will. That's not like you. It's wrong and illegal. In the Army, you would be in the brig. I have no idea what Dave is up to. I know he's a great guy. If he wanted you dead, you can't stop his snipers. The best I can figure is that PTSD makes you act irrationally, and you think the women help you somehow. Do the kids make you feel like you are part of a family?"

John only says, "I'm just here to get my family back. Their mine. Nobody can take them from me."

He's so frustrating, "OK, you win. You get to deal with Dave. I tried to warn you."

John smiles at me, "This is a fantastic steak. I bet this meal costs more than I'm worth."

I smile, "Yeah, you're probably not far off. You won't ever have a finer meal, though. Well, JoAnn is quite the cook. Her pancakes are amazing, and her lasagna makes mom jealous."

John almost chokes, "The Black Widow is Dave's cook? No way."

I chuckle, "She is more than a cook. However, she does a lot of cooking. She loves to cook. She's better at killing, but that does not bring her pleasure. Well, not often anyway. Don't piss her or Frank off, or it will be a short visit. Oh, even if you don't see a weapon, she has one. The stories I have heard ... mmm, mmm, mmm."

John seems confused, "You seem to admire him, yet you know he's ruined my life. He took my family."

I chuckle at his viewpoint, "You call it taking your family; from their point of view, he rescued them from you. John, you may end up in jail. Neither woman wanted to be with you. When Pat left, you brought her back and hurt her. I have half a mind to beat you myself. But I won't. I trust Dave to handle you. He's a fair and honest man. I used to think he was smart, but he gave you his card, a ticket, and a gift certificate for a meal at my place. He has a plan. I hope."

The rest of the dinner was nice. We brought up old stories and people we both knew. It was like going back in time. I thought I would freak out or get depressed. Talking about our shared experiences seemed to help. I'm not stressed out, sad, or emotional.

After dinner, we both get up, and I lead him outside.

As we walk out, I tell John, "John sent his limo for you. I just texted him to come around."

As soon as we're outside, Jay and Jack seem to walk out of the shadows and walk us to the car.

Jay sticks out his hand to John, "My name is Jay. Jack, my partner, and I own a security company. We're the best money can buy. No quick actions, or we'll kill you. Watch your head getting in."

I surprise Jay and Jack as I get into the limo before John.

Inside the limo, I laugh as Frank is driving. Damn, Dave's leaving nothing to chance.

Jack is surprised to see me; he asks, "Um, Tony. You're not supposed to be here. We're fine."

I respond, "I'm here to save John from himself. He's one of my men; being their leader never stops. You guys know this."

Jay responds, "Dave's not going to be happy."

Frank from up front says, "Oh, I bet Dave thought this might happen. I doubt there will be any surprise on his face. You never know. ETA twenty-seven minutes; try not to kill each other, please."

+++++

Dave's point of view:

Frank texted me when they were ten minutes out. I get out of the pool, quickly dry myself, and put my clothes on. I get a bunch of comments.

I tell everyone, "Until I come back, everyone is confined to the pool. JoAnn, I need you. They're ten minutes out."

JoAnn quickly got out, dried off, and dressed up. Her sidearm is in her waistband behind her.

I go into the living room and sit in a large, overstuffed chair that's turned towards the door. There is plenty of space between the door and me. There are several chairs in a circle. Two chairs to my side and two next to John. There is another chair for Tony between the two chairs to my left. I don't see Tony staying out of this since John was in his platoon.

Frank lets everyone in, and I meet John for the first time. At seeing me, he freezes. I've never met this man before in my life.

Tony makes the introductions, "Dave, this is John Lightfoot. He was in a squad I commanded in my platoon in the sandbox. John, this is Dave. Does he look familiar?"

John is looking at me like I'm a ghost, "Yes. Yes, he does. Why do I know him?"

Tony chuckles from deep within his body as he spits it out, "Cause he saved your life. Do you know that time when the HQ said to leave us be? It was a trap. They didn't want more of us to die. That is the man who gave them the middle finger, grabbed an MA-Duce, a can of ammo, a string of ammo around his neck and walked down their main street directly to us, shooting anything that moved or might move.