An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she sucks in her breath, Pat excitedly says, "Oh fuck yeah. I had no idea that giving a massage could be so fun."

Paula adds, "I was thinking how lame this was going to be. Now that I've received and am having fun giving as well, this has been a lot of fun. It's far more sensual than I ever expected. I am going to tear my boyfriend apart."

Jane is panting hard from her enjoyment but still manages to add, "Get different oils. Scents will seem different depending on your mood and arousal. I like a thicker oil if it's cold. I find the thicker oils hold the warmth better. When it's warm in the room or outside, I like the thinner oils as they slide better."

I'm watching Samantha and Daisy. Of all the couples, these two are the most into it emotionally. They are both breathing hard and enjoying this tremendously. Samantha is performing an almost perfect massage. She presses her large breasts into Daisy as she slides up Daisy's impressive body and chest. She bows her back as her breasts lift off, forcing her tummy along Daisy's magnificent body. As she moves up her body, she's wagging her pussy across Daisy's body in a sexy display.

Nell is breaking the rules; her hands are up and playing with Anna's breasts as they come up and slide back down her body. It's about now that the smell of excited pussies is mixing in the air, creating an exciting mixture that adds to the situation's ambiance and the lewd acts being performed.

I've mentioned just a few of the sights. They're all having fun and enjoying their partner tremendously. I can only look at so much at one time. Everywhere I look, oiled breasts are sliding along other oiled breasts. Pussies are sliding along legs, knees, across other pussies, and then in reverse direction. I have needs again.

My cock is ready to explode from all the sexy bodies rubbing against each other.

I say to nobody, "Oh no."

They later said it looked like I was trying to give birth; my face was contorted and looked like I was in pain. No, I just needed to blow a load.

Jane is quick to shout orders at me, "DAVE! Come here NOW!"

I move to her side and bend down to a knee. With a lightning-quick reach, her hand comes over and grabs my cock. She strains my ability to hold back as she gently strokes my cock. She doesn't know what's going on. I'm going to spew any minute.

Janes shows her mastery of me by purring, "Dave. Baby. Please shoot your glorious spunk on my breasts. I want you to paint me like a glazed donut."

I am stunned by the imagery of her suggestion as she points my shooting cock at her glistening breasts. Her light touch on my sensitive cock is perfect. I shoot eight heavy shots of cum over both breasts as directed by Jane. That isn't enough, oh, no. Jane lightly spreads the cum over her breasts using her palms.

Sonny, Samantha, Anna, Paula, JoAnn, Pat, and Maria sit mesmerized and ready to pounce.

Jane grins as she rests her elbows on the ground with her arms and palms up.

In a breathy, sexy, and sing-song voice, Jane then says, "Would anyone like to lick me clean?"

At just saying the word "Would," all the poised women burst towards Jane. Samantha and Sonny take the inside of the inside breasts, with Samantha coming from over Jane's head. Anna and Paula take the outside breasts. JoAnn and Pat each suckle Jane's palms while Maria sheepishly sucks my cock clean, sucking out the last of my load.¬

With that finished, everyone sat down, pleased with themselves.

I use an excited voice, "You all have just graduated. I saw some excellent massages being given tonight. Nuru massages are incredibly erotic, as you experienced firsthand. Not every customer deserves a Nuru, and even fewer will be offered. When you do, the customer will be aroused more than the average. Use them on especially good tippers.

"OK. I've kept you here long enough. Please shower, and then we will gather before you all go home. Some oils ruin undergarments, so please shower well. We have a shortage of showers, please share. You will need assistance in removing the oil. Thank you, ladies."

As a group, they all get up, then I get a hug and a kiss one by one, and then they go upstairs with their clothes to get dressed. They are chattering about how much fun and sensual it was with another woman. I am positive that Sonny, Samantha, Anna, and Paula had not done anything with a woman before. I partnered them with strangers (to them) to make it a better experience.

JoAnn is still a mystery to me. Since we had an odd number, she volunteered and seemed to have as much fun as the rest of them did. I would not have expected that, or that the woman on the woman didn't bother her. I knew Jane, Daisy, Lisa, and Kara would have no problem at all as they regularly share me with another woman. Kara and Lisa were the most comfortable with everything we did. Hell, for them, this was tame.

I head up to my bedroom to catch a shower and dress. With women, I expected to be done first. WRONG! With no changes of clothes, makeup, hairbrushes, or any other task to delay them, every woman was in the living room discussing the day.

I slowly walk towards the room so I can listen. Nothing negative; it's all positive about dinner, the pool, and the massages. They gradually stopped chatting as I walked into the room and took the big chair in front of the group. They all have looks of expectations on their faces. I must be the voice of reason.

Without excitement, I announce, "It's past 9:00. Maria starts a new job tomorrow, Jane, Daisy, and Pat have shopping to do, and the rest of us have work tomorrow. I hope I don't need to mention discretion tomorrow. I say that less for your jobs than I do for your life. You four aren't the only ones that want a piece of me. If others find out, you may end up in a new Arctic Circle office."

They all giggle.

I continued, "It was a good day. I had a lot of fun, and I think it's easy to say that all of you did as well. Since you all played well, someday down the line, we might have another day like this. Time will tell. Anna, Paula, Samantha, and Sonny, Frank has the car out front to take you home. I thank you all for coming."

I stand up, as does everyone else. Anna, Paula, Samantha, and Sonny make a line in front of me. I hug them, then kiss them as they run their hands into my pants and squeeze my hard cock, before pulling away, blushing, and then hugging and kissing each woman staying on their way out the door.

As the last one leaves, I wave as the car pulls out onto the street. I close the door, and Jane is first in front of me. Her hands are in my pants, grabbing my cock.

Jane has some hate in her eyes, "Is this how they say goodbye at work?"

I laugh at her as I explain, "Jay's father fired a woman for looking at me lustfully too many times. He would blow a fuse if anyone even hinted at something like this. They would never work for another financial institution in their life. No, that was not normal."

Janes smiles at me, "Good answer."

I smile, "It's been a long emotional, and stressful weekend. I need my sleep, so I'm going to bed tonight. Goodnight, everyone."

Hugs and kisses go around before I can go upstairs. Everyone else is still in the living room.

Jane takes charge, "Pat. How did you enjoy the weekend?"

Pat is suddenly shy, "Um. To be honest. Just being away from John is a huge win for me. Knowing that people like JoAnn and Frank work for Dave is truly amazing. I feel safe. Distracting John is a good thing for him. He still has lots of issues. The pool, dinner, and massage lessons highlighted my pathetic life. That steak was the best meal I've ever had."

She stops as tears flow down her eyes. Jane looks at Maria.

Before Jane asks, Maria offers, "I can't believe I'm free, I have a job, and I get to work for a sexy man like Tony. Today was just a blast. Easily the best of my life. I had no idea sex with women could be so fun. Are any of you lesbians?"

Jane laughs, "No. We grew up in a small town where the only special man left. If there are no quality men, all that's left are ... women."

Kira asks Maria, "What's John like? He looks interesting."

Maria is defensive, "That man is all kinds of trouble. PTSD is a major issue. Something happened, and he felt the need to hoard and protect women. He's controlling, abusive, yet morbidly sweet. He never touched us sexually. He's a decent-looking guy, well hung, but upstairs, he is beyond damaged."

JoAnn adds, "He's one of those guys that refuses to get treatment or, even worse, it failed to help him. He's a dangerous man. Frank, our friends, and I will be keeping a close eye on him."

The front door opens, and the two female security people that Dave hired walk in with four worn-out children. We all snicker at the almost zombie-like state of the children.

Maria is alarmed, "What did you do to my children?!"

Terri has an amused look on her face, "I think we wore them out. We saw the zoo, an IMAX, then we went go-cart riding, wall climbing, paddle boat riding, several rounds of paintball, lunch at a Pirate theme restaurant, dinner in a jungle theme restaurant, we made stuffed teddy bears, made tie-dyed shirts, took the subway, took a river boat ride, went to the top of the Empire State building, and then we made and ate funnel cakes."

All four children sit on the couch, slumped over, and holding a teddy bear close to them.

Terri is full of life as she says, "OK, you hooligans, upstairs and take a shower, then it's bedtime for you before you fall asleep."

Without comment, they all stepped up, hugged both women, their mother, Jane, and then slowly went upstairs.

Maria looks at the two women, "How are you standing still?"

Virginia answers, "Three cups of coffee, two sodas, and we run five miles daily. We will sleep fine tonight. We look fine, but we're both ready to collapse. It was a hell of a lot of fun, though. For all those children have been through, they were awesome and very respectful."

Terri laughs aloud and then says, "At the zoo, our first stop, a guy tries to take Virginia's purse in the parking lot almost as soon as we get there. It took about two seconds to earn those children's respect and teach a thug not to pick on us. His friends carried away a broken and bloody man. We had zero issues with your children. It was the best possible start. We gave a demo of our capabilities, and Virginia got to have fun hurting someone before noon."

All the women laugh at the comments.

Jack offers, "We have a man watching John tonight. We're going to our hotel rooms for a good night's sleep."

Jane got up and rushed the group. Each got a hug and a kiss that made the men blush. They all went to bed. It had been a long day for everyone.

Chapter 19 -- Kira and Lisa

Kira's point of view:

Monday dinner was enjoyable. John shows up after work. He's surprisingly clean. He explains how he's doing the high-end car painting. It's hard because it takes several layers and sanding in between layers. Paint goes on in droplets and unevenly. If too much is applied, he must even it out. At a microscopic level, there can be skyscrapers of paint. He says you can feel it with your fingers. A wonderful, almost cloth-like sandpaper smooths it out.

He's passionate about his work and is amazed at the number of people with money who want to do this type of high-end paint job on their vehicles.

I surprise John by asking, "Have you reached out to the VA yet for help?"

John makes me mad when he says, "No."

At seeing my anger, he quickly follows up, "It's not like that. I did not reach out to the VA because I'm just another number to them. JoAnn has a friend that Dave is paying for treatment. I will meet her Tuesdays and Thursdays initially. I may be dumb, but I know a good deal when I see it. If this lady is as good as JoAnn says, I may finally get my everyday life back. At the car shop, they had me explain how to fix a door panel with a puncture and then how to do a high-end paint job. Then point me at a car, tell me the color, and then I laugh at them and explain there is no way in hell I am painting a car the shade of pink they suggested.

"I suggested other shades and then some metallics and pearls to bring out the color and add depth. They told me to use my best judgment, but the guy's wife loves hot pink. I added some red and black to tone down the pink to a deeper red hue to the pink. It's still very feminine but doesn't look like a child's toy."

I ask Dave, "Maria isn't here? I thought that with baking, she would be done by now."

Dave is all smiles and says this for her children as much as me, "Maria did go in early today. She helped make the rolls and made some breadsticks. She's been working on cakes to freeze for birthdays and other events that come up at the last second. While that's cooking, she's been working on a signature dessert. Her mind was working all Sunday, and she tested several options today.

"I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't come home with several items for us to test. She's also amused with Tony. I could tell on Sunday that Tony was interested in her. That's something I've never seen. I suspect you kids will have a new home soon."

John surprises me when he says, "Good for her. She deserves a good man. Tony seems like an amazing guy. That dinner at his place was the best I've ever had. Overseas I stopped at several five-star places that weren't even close to his place. I'm glad they number the side dishes. I can't even pronounce many of those words."

The rest of dinner was just small talk. Maria did come home with several desserts for us to test. Nothing was remarkable, yet they all had potential as nothing was gross. I bet I will have added twenty pounds in a month, and she will have a few awesome desserts.

As John leaves, Lisa and I go with him. He looks shocked to see us doing this. We each sit on the side of him to keep him off-guard.

When John looks at Lisa, he asks, "Why are you coming with me?"

I answer, "We're checking out your apartment. We want to see if anything was missed. Don't worry; we're certified by the Willy, Cheatem, and Howe law firm out of Albany."

He gives me a suspicious look. Oh my, he's adorable.

Lisa asks him, "Can you make coffee? How about breakfast? Dinner? Do you have a toilet plunger?"

John has a bewildered look on his face.

I ask, "Where do you buy groceries? Do you know where a pharmacy is? Did you buy a TV, cable service, or a computer?"

Lisa cleans up, "That's why we're here."

I add, "You're going to the wedding as our date. We need to get you a suit, some more clothes, and teach you to cook. Maria said you suck."

I pull several twenties from inside my bra and stuff them in his shirt pocket. Dave gave me $200 to start him off.

I kiss him on the cheek, "You need to buy food, lunches, and bus fare. You have a good-paying job, but it will be four weeks before you see a paycheck. This is something to start you off with, so you don't have to beg for food. On weekends you can eat with us at the house. During the week, you will be on your own."

Lisa says, "We're here; let's check this place out."

+++++

John was in good shape. We made a long list of things he still needs. We will take care of that tomorrow while he's at work. While there, we realize that mom stays in the same building. She will cook for him on days she's home. Mom is involved in many nonprofit organizations and volunteers a ton of time these days. Dave takes care of her bills.

+++++

Wednesday @ 12:15, I text John, "You eating lunch?"

John, "Yeah. I bought a burger and fries."

Me, "Lisa and I will make dinner tonight."

John, "TY"

Me, "Tomorrow night, you're going for a suit."

John responds with a frowning emoji.

Me, "Women like a sharp-dressed man."

John, "is it worth it?"

Me, "LMAO. You will see. Lisa and I are ... different."

John, "Good?"

Me, "LMAO. No, we are bad. Very bad. If you're good, you c how bad we are."

John, "John b good."

Me, "CYA for dinner."

+++++

Frank took Lisa and me shopping for John. We then go to his place and put everything away. We talked with mom for two hours, then went up to John's place and started making dinner. We're only making spaghetti with a meat sauce and Italian sausage. Maria made cannoli for us. Tony called his mother to tell Maria how to do it correctly. She also made us a fresh loaf of Italian bread. She wants to make garlic bread good enough for Tony's restaurant.

We precook the hamburger and Italian sausage. When John gets home, we drop the pasta in the boiling water and preheat the oven for the garlic bread. The sauce is simmering in a pot; it's ready. John goes straight to the shower.

John notices small things like a hand towel next to the sink and in the shower, a trash can by the sink, aspirin, a stack of disposable cups, mouthwash, and a mat for the slippery shower floor. These girls are good. Yet a life of hardship knows there will be a price to pay. No way will he be their boy toy. If only John knew how wrong he was.

Dinner was simple but friendly. Lisa shaved parmesan cheese on the spaghetti and did not want John to get drunk and abusive, so we all had a soda or water with dinner. We made him talk about work through dinner. Lisa and I want to verify he has the skills he says he does. We've already talked to his boss. We're testing him to see if the stories match. If anything, he downplays his ability which is what we're looking for.

We all do the dishes. No dishwasher here, but he's used to that. We didn't make much of a mess, so cleanup went quickly.

After dinner, John sits in the recliner in the living room while Lisa and I sit on the couch.

John's nobody's dummy, "OK, enough pussyfooting around, what do you two want? I come to kill your brother and take back my women, get my ass handed to me by his cook, he gets me a job, a place to live, and now you two show up filling out my place, giving me money, and making me dinner. Can you see how this might be mixed signals to a guy?"

I ask, "Have you met our mother yet?"

John smiles, "Yes, she came over to introduce herself. No way I was touching her after what Dave has done for me."

Lisa and I both laugh hard.

Lisa explains, "Dave was several years older than us. Mom was the town slut. She told Dave that he would be her sex toy exclusively when he turned eighteen. She said they were going to try everything at least once. The day he turned eighteen, he joined the army. When we turned eighteen, we became her sex toys. We did everything with her, her friends, and her and her friends. Men and women, eighteen to sixty, were all on the table, as were all our holes."

John looks at us with a horrified look on his face, "Damn glad I didn't touch your mother."

That made us roll on the floor in laughter.

After composing myself, "Dave saved us. Mom's broken shotgun put her in the hospital for a long time. She came here a broken woman and worked with a support group to change her ways. Unfortunately, the damage was already done to us. Our lifestyle and views of sex are... warped. Our desires and kinks are ... warped. We have needs. Kinky needs."

Lisa purrs as she says, "We both work retail, doing demos and sales. It's not a great deal of money, but with Dave providing a place to live and meals, it's easy to afford insurance, maintain our car, and the things people need in life. He's been the world's best brother."

I add, "However. He can only go so far. He is our brother. At work, we meet lots of men. Experienced. Mature. Dominant. Untrustworthy."

John is still shocked to listen to us, "What do you want?"

Lisa giggles before saying with a breathy and excited voice, "Isn't it obvious? We're looking for a man to love us."

I add, "He needs to be dominant."

Lisa adds, "He needs to understand our tolerances."