All Comments on 'An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Firsttimer0570Firsttimer0570almost 2 years ago

Great ending, but wat happend to Jo-Anne, missing her in the epiloque

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You failed to mention Joann in the epilogue. That feels unfinished since she was a big part of the last few chapters

Slave19941994Slave19941994almost 2 years ago

the story is ok, can you write a story about a brother and sister becoming pornstars incest?

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

THE END? Going to miss this story but we all know the Mad Stork will have another great story in His Good Time! Thank you Sir! 5 BIG FAT HUGE BLAZING NOVA STARS!

linnearlinnearalmost 2 years ago

Thanks for these extra two parts, you can't go wrong with adding more. I do agree with others, no mention of Joann was a bad overlook.

collin4xxxcollin4xxxalmost 2 years ago

Overall, this story was an entertaining read. However, even though I enjoyed your storytelling for the most part, your inclusion of military terms and scenarios, coming obviously from someone that never served, really detracted from the story for me. For mentioned John was a Gunnery Sergeant while serving with Tony in the Army. A Gunnery Sergeant is a Marine Corps rank, equivalent to a Platoon Sergeant or Sergeant First Class. You would have been better served to have described him as a squad leader, and positioned Tony as a platoon sergeant. Also, sergeants, or NCOs, the backbone of America’s Armed Forces, don’t command, they lead. Officers command. NCOs make it happen. And all this crap about “Ma Duce” just makes you sound ,Ike an idiot too. The M2 is a vehicle or tripod mounted machine gun. If is extremely heavy, and the .50 cal. round has incredible kick. There is absolutely no way that an individual can carry and fire a M2. Furthermore, the weapon has no front grip or handle with which to hold it, and the barrel becomes red hot with repeated firing, so how the hell would your man even hold it while firing it it were possible. You have watched Rambo too many times. And that wasn’t even realistic or feasible, and he was supposed to be firing a M60 machine gun. Also, no infantryman is going to charge into an enemy, running standing up and shooting a machine gun from the hip, and live to tell about it. US Army and Marine infantry squads have practiced fire and maneuver since WWII. And the times when that wasn’t possible, such as the amphibious landings in the South Pacific and D-Day, the casualties were high. Don’t make a fool of yourself trying to write about stuff that you don’t personally know about or understand. If you do want to include those things in your stories, I suggest that you run your ideas through a veteran to get their input, and then have them review and edit your final work before you publish it also.

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 2 years ago
great story

i had to go back and reread the first 2 chapters. its so good i hate to see the end. will you write a spin off with the children? "THE NEXT GENERATION!" Thank you for all of your stories and please, keep up the good work!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A fantastic story. One of the best I have read. And if you listened to all the criticizing about some of the items not being what you said they were you would have taken so long in researching them that your story would probably not get written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

you nailed it. 5 plus

Delray23Delray23over 1 year ago

Great ending. Loved that the mom turned herself around

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Do not like the Gare sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a wonderful story. This is the second time i read it. It get better with age.

Thank you for writing it.

jkirk47jkirk47about 1 year ago

Great story... 5 big ones for this!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story. I read it twice and I will probably read it again.

MfkndragonMfkndragon9 months ago

He should have never stayed with Jane after what she did and so forth she never loved him anyone who has been in love and who has common sense can see that so all was done with this chapter is signfi the proof that's he is a fucking pussy a coward

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Again mfkndragon is correct as well as some other comments from the last chapter sticks in with this one as well it was a negative standpoint with the John dude he should have never been brought into the fold fuck no body else should have ever been brought in and Jane should have been kicked to the curb it should have been left between him and his sisters but no you had to go off and ignore your readers wishes and show you didn't care what we said and completely and utterly ruin the series I have read few things from you and you do the same thing in every one of them you have a good concept sorta you even have a good middle but your endings are so bad that it ruins everything else

NormBNormB8 months ago

Love this series with all the twists and turns. Don'T listen to the naugh sayers this is a bad series.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the series quite enjoyable, but what happened to Jo-ann she got lost in the story in the end?

Gym52Gym526 months ago

An EXCELLENT🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟story.

Congratulations on a beautifully crafted, prepared and executed series of interlocking stories, these all appear to have been properly proofread and edited either by the author or an outsider. The use of the epilogue to the up the end of the tale was useful but two characters did not receive a mention Dave's mum and JoAnn both had been primary characters but their futures were not disclosed.

SparkyrexSparkyrex3 months ago

Now that is a complete story. What a fun ride. I'd watch the movie. Thank you.

Ravey19Ravey193 months ago

Just a few loose ends re Joanna and his mom. Very enjoyable story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent. Loved it. Read it twice. Once about 2 months ago and now this time. The second time better than the first,, I was more involved in the details. This is one of the only stories I have read in Literotica that has multiple stories in one. All together, this story series was just excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Gets his people in trouble, and plot armor saves his oh so complex military dumb ass. Claims to know "his ground," never gets a lick about what happens in a shady speak easy near his properties? Manipulative wife. Ignores the actual people that watch his back or actively seeks his comfort.

This is just one multi-part circle jerk of the writer's "alter-ego".

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES