An Unhappy Reunion Pt. 04

Story Info
Changes at Work and we make a Porno.
23.8k words
4.73
18.1k
73

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story and making it better.

Chapter 20 -- Work

Dave's point of view:

I'm not looking forward to this morning. I never liked Mondays much. I got no sleep Sunday night, so I took Monday off. I don't trust Sonny. I have no idea how much will get out about our weekend. This could embarrass me and hurt the trust I have with our employees. Will they laugh at me? Will they not be able to look at me? Why the hell did I agree to Sunday? That was a terrible decision on my part.

I walk through the front door. Brandy, our receptionist, is there with a smile on her face wishing me a good morning. No insult, leer, or accusingly look. That's positive. I smile and say good morning, which has the typical effect of making her smile. That's a very positive start.

At seeing me, Dorthey, my secretary, runs off to get me a coffee. I never asked her to do that. One day, she took pity on me when I could not take the top off a k-cup. The damn things are like opening a ketchup packet. She stopped me when I pulled out a knife. When my secretary retired, I ensured I got Dorthey, and we have been happily working together ever since.

Larry, her old boss, still gives me crap. If his numbers were better, I would have cared. Anna stepped into my office, dropped a report on my desk, smiled at me, and left as if this was an everyday event. Well, it was a normal event, which makes it weird. I'm waiting for a camera to pop, a cake to come out, or something. I wasn't expecting a standard Tuesday.

As my coffee came in, Dorthey explained my morning, "I've cleared your morning. In fifteen minutes, there is a meeting here, in your office. Ben, your boss, not the janitor, will be here for a while. He booked Sonny, Samantha, Anna, and Paula with you until lunchtime. You have reservations at Chef Raul's for the five of you. Ben made the reservations, but you are to use your expense report. He doesn't want you mucking up his numbers."

I complain, "It's all his money."

Playfully, she adds, "And he can do what he wants. Expense it but remember to get a receipt, or you're paying."

I inquire, "Am I in trouble or something?"

Dorthey laughs, "Darling, you are the golden goose. No, you are not in trouble. It seems this weekend, the four got motivated and talked Ben into something. Don't give me that look. You know damn well they didn't talk him into something he didn't like. This is going to end well for you, don't worry."

I sheepishly ask, "You know?"

She laughs at me again, "Oh dear Lord, no. I don't know what's going on. I just trust Ben and you so much; I am sure it will be good. After all these years, it still means a lot to him that you saved his son. Never discount that. He loves his son like all parents love their children. He's got a soft spot for you, though. You're a good man and brilliant in your field. Ben is no dummy; he's going to keep you happy. I'll order a coffee service and some snacks for you. Use the washroom if you need it."

Now that is the type of woman I should have had for a mother.

I am sulking in my chair, enjoying my coffee, when Ben walks into my office with a shit-eating grin on his face. He plops down in a chair in front of me and looks at the extra chairs.

Ben comments as he looks at the chairs, "You know, every other office in this building only has two chairs. You have six. I think, in a way, that's why I'm here."

I speak up, "Yes, Ben, why are you here? This isn't like you. Are you firing me?"

Ben laughs as he sits down.

Ben is amused as he starts, "No, Dave, you aren't being fired. A very animated Sonny, backed up by Anna, Samantha, and Paula, had a chat with me yesterday. They were vague, but I gather you all had a rather interesting weekend. Thanks for inviting me to your party."

My eyes open in shock, so defensively, I reply, "I really don't think you and your wife would have liked the dress code if you know what I mean."

Ben is taken aback, "Oh? Yup, I think your right."

Ben relaxes, takes a deep breath, and then starts again, "Dave, how many customers do you have?"

That's an odd question; he knows the answer. They're our fourteen largest customers.

Cautiously, I answer, "Fourteen. You know that."

Ben follows up, "How many do Sonny, Anna, Samantha, and Paula have?"

I reply, "I'm not positive, but it's around seventy or so."

Ben replies with a smile, "Seventy-three. Those seventy-three and your fourteen are all top performers. We have good account managers, they ask you for help, but your fourteen take up a large part of your time."

I can see where this is going.

Ben smiles at me, "You see where I'm going. I can see the smile on your face. I'm taking your fourteen accounts from you. Hang on, let me finish. Stay calm; this is a good thing. Samantha was the one that pointed out that you're more valuable in helping others than in what you are doing now. We have 464 accounts. You are only helping eighty-seven, and only fourteen get you exclusively.

"I want to make you an SVP. It's funny, Sonny called you Sonny's VP, but Samantha has it right that you would be a Super VP. I want you working with all account reps, not just the four pretty ones. I want all complex issues running through you. Your fourteen accounts go to Sonny, Paula, Anna, and Samantha. They pass fourteen down to junior account managers.

"You will not be a trainer; you will be an advisor and mentor. You can still travel to clients, assist others, and take new or underperforming reps under your wing for some personal help. You can review anything, override anyone, and basically do whatever you can to maximize your abilities."

He looks at me hard.

After a sigh, he continues, "I'm getting older. I want to start a semi-retirement. My son will take over, but he doesn't have your skills. He will own the company, but you will get a % of the profits since so much of the success will be due to you. I want to travel with my wife. We both have family that isn't doing well, and it's time I start helping people out.

"Anna told me what you did for John. I realized that I had forgotten my friends and family over the years. I want to make up for lost time. Those four women made me realize that I'm holding the company back by limiting your sphere of influence. I have legal and accounting investigating a contract and compensation package that's fair and better than average."

Ben looks nervous, "So. What do you think?"

I wait a minute to make him sweat, "I think I need more chairs, and my secretary gets a raise out of this and an assistant. Scheduling will be chaotic with so many people. I also want two full-time researchers just for me. With you filling my day, I will need some people to do the leg work for me."

Without blinking an eye, "Agreed. Dorthey can hire her assistant, and she will get a good raise. You two work well together."

Visually relaxing, Ben seems like all the stress in his life has been released.

I ask Ben, "When do you make the announcement?"

Ben chuckles, "Um. Well. Ah. How do I say this? I think you're the last to know."

I laugh hard.

Ben can chuckle now as well, "I couldn't contain it. I told your four not to say anything. Same with legal and HR. Walking in this morning, I'm being congratulated for being so smart and promoting you."

We spent the next few hours discussing personnel and what I might do. Ben may be looking to retire, but he's still sharp and had several good ideas.

I call Dorthey in.

Dorthey looks timid. She knows I'm not pleased with being left in the dark when she knew.

I sternly give her, "Thanks for the heads up." She looks scared. "You will need an assistant, and you get to pick her out. Friday, I rescued a friend of Jane."

Dorthey looks shocked, "You rescued another woman? Going for the record?"

I smirk, "No, actually, it was two women and four children. As I said before I was rudely interrupted, the one woman was Jane's old high school friend from back in Portland. She lost her parents, then ran into a bad situation. She seems intelligent, but I have no idea what her skills are. Send her to any schooling or seminars you feel are needed. I will pay for anything she needs."

Dorthey asks, "How damaged is she?"

I reply, "She was abused physically and emotionally by a tough guy. She will be hesitant around any guy not named Dave."

Ben says to Dorthey, "Don't pay any attention to him. He made me give you a raise, or he wasn't taking the job." Dorthey is giving me a smile now. "The company will pay for any training. Sonny, Samantha, Paula, and Anna liked her and were surprised she was as outgoing and bubbly with all she had been through."

Dorthey smiles at Ben, "Dave has a way with women. Those four women were practically floating on clouds when they came in on Monday morning."

Ben chuckles, "Yes, the whole office noticed."

They both look at me with a critical eye. I respond with a big smile. No way I say anything.

Chapter 21 -- Taken

I walk into a quiet house, and I'm immediately on guard. Did John go crazy? Where is my family? Where are the kids? I relax as the door to the kitchen opens, and my love Jane, comes out with a glass of wine for me.

Jane says, "I was hoping that was you. JoAnn and Frank had to visit the store. Kira and Lisa were in danger. A nasty customer was on his way, and a second had just walked into the store. That gave Bly time to call here. Frank and JoAnn ran out of here like bats out of hell. Calm down, John was also expected, and we don't know if both men even crossed paths. I think it will be fascinating to see how John responds.

"Lisa and Kira seem drawn to him. I'm not surprised; they like bad boys. I hope they can keep him in line, or that could end up being bad. I'm not worried; JoAnn and Frank will be watching them. Now that I know they're special, I don't worry at all."

I inquire, "Where is everyone else?"

Jane answers with a smile, "Lisa and Kira, as you know, are working. They're taking John out for dinner. JoAnn and Frank are there, but I don't know for how long. Maria is staying with Tony tonight. Frank has taken her children over to his parent's place, where he and Maria will have dinner tonight. Daisy had a doctor's appointment, and Nell took off early to take Pat shopping again.

"On the way home, Frank picks up a dessert from Tony's. Maria thinks they are close and want opinions. I have a turkey in the oven with stuffing, a noodle ring, and Tony's green beans. I love his green beans even more than Mom's recipe. Don't you dare tell her that! I figure it's an hour before dinner is ready. I want you to shower and put on the clothes I laid out for you to wear.

"Don't open the bag until you're ready to get dressed. I want it to be a surprise. We want another role-play night. This time, we make the rules. Frank is taking Pat out tonight to go dancing. She loves it, and you hate dancing. You're stuck with Daisy, Nell, and me tonight. I'm not sure about JoAnn. I'm not sure JoAnn is sure about JoAnn. Yesterday, she saw you in a new light."

I chuckle, "Yes, she did. I bet she joins us."

Jane gives me a coy glance. Oh, yes, she's joining us. Jane already knows.

Jane doesn't reveal anything, "Well, I guess we will just have to wait and see."

Her grin gives her away.

Jane purrs as she instructs me, "Go take your shower. The bird comes out in ten minutes. It then must rest for thirty before I can start carving. JoAnn and Pat will be back soon, so get moving."

I go upstairs, strip, shave, and take my shower. I use my body wash, shampoo, and cologne. I saw the clothes they laid out. It's one of my good suits, so we're dancing tonight. We haven't done that for a while. I hope we don't stay out too late.

+++++

It's incredible how things work out at times. It wasn't ten minutes from when I finished my shower and dressed before everyone else arrived home, and we sat to eat dinner. We leave the dishes as everyone else must get dressed. Amazingly, just forty-five minutes later, everyone is ready to go. Jane, JoAnn, Daisy, Nell, and Pat are all wearing short dresses with sensible shoes for dancing. Frank is the last to show up and is in a suit similar to mine.

Jane pulls him into her arms and kisses him, "Wow. You sure clean up nice. No beard, growth, or fuzz. I'm not sure I know you. I might have to dance with you tonight."

A blushing Frank retrieves the limo. We're at a new place called "Speak Easy," a 1920's themed club with a live band. Like a real underground bar, the entrance is around back. You must knock and give a password when the little door slides open. I didn't know the password. What do I say?

The bouncer guides me, "Dude, make up anything."

I say, "Flying pigs," and we gain entrance. I laugh when the people behind me use the same password. Up top, the place looks run down. Almost immediately, the hallways go down a floor to the basement. It's an old building. You can see the wood floor from the ground floor is the ceiling for the basement. There are steel beams and enough of the original building to give it the atmosphere they were looking for.

The small band played 1920's music as well as some contemporary. No singer, so it's just the music. As Frank makes his way in, Pat attaches herself to him, and they separate from us. He's never far, but he's doing his own thing.

Jane is exceedingly happy as she drags me out onto the dancefloor. A video explains how to do the various dances, but most people ignore that. They want the closeness of a slow dance rather than the modern style for faster-paced songs. When the Charleston starts, Jane has our entire group attempting the dance.

You know how much a group of people are like lemmings. Many followed until everyone was trying. Now it looks fantastic with everyone doing the same style and coordinating. Every time a video came up, our group tried to do the steps, which meant that slowly, all the other patrons did as well.

After a few times, the video wasn't needed. In between, I swapped dance partners within my group. No way another woman gets me. Other men did dance with my sisters, never with Jane, though. She was always at my side. When my sisters danced with a guy, it was one dance, and they were always close to JoAnn or me.

There are some good-looking women here, but only a few match Jane, and none match Nell or Daisy. The more I look around, JoAnn and Jane are better than the others. Only Pat rivals my four, and nobody is messing with her. Frank may be in a suit, but damn, he still looks like a man you don't want to mess with.

We're about three hours into dancing and having fun before I notice that many of the women have left. The men that are left with dates are more ... aggressive sexually with their partners. Hands go inside blouses, asses are grabbed, and hands are held to prevent resistance. I give JoAnn a look, and she understands immediately.

I'm with Jane and Daisy, "We're done here. It's turning aggressive, and we're leaving."

Nell is with a guy when I tap her shoulder and point to the exit sign. She understands perfectly. She stops dancing to tell her partner that she's done, thanks him for being a good dance partner, and she is going home.

The dude goes crazy. He turns red, his eyes turn dark, and he grabs her arm.

Nell is scared, "LET GO OF ME!"

Several guys move away from us while several others move closer. A big guy grabs JoAnn's arms behind her body. Oh shit. He's got too much strength for her to get free. The same was done to Nell. Jane and Daisy are at my side. A man steps forward.

I say to the man, "There are two killers in this room. I'm not talking about you or your friends who all look military, not the other two dozen men here tonight who are also military. No, I'm talking about trained assassins that are my bodyguards. If you make them mad, I don't see you walking out of here."

The man says, "Oooooo scary man has two friends. They can't help you now. I might just kill you myself. You have a nice collection of women."

Where are the bouncers?

I laugh at him, "I bet you've heard of me. It's been a while since I was active service, but I took out trash like you."

The man says, "Ha, you're funny. Only the generals are famous; the rest of us die and can't get jobs."

I laugh, "You're wrong. I didn't make the news, but I was busted down to private for insubordination. After a formal investigation, I got my rank back plus a promotion. I was the crazy guy that took a MA-duce and rescued over 100 expendable soldiers."

I hear someone shout out, "I heard of that."

I do not impress the man; he fingers me to come closer. I take off my suit coat and vest. Both articles are handed to Daisy.

I try to reason, "How do you win? This place has cameras. People have phones. Videos can be saved to servers. You can't hide this."

The dude says, "This is my place. I can do anything I want here."

That just made this far more severe. I'm trying to draw this out. I believe that Frank has texted John, Tony, or the police. I like that he hasn't revealed himself.

I warn the guy, "You touch any of my people, and I will authorize lethal force if necessary. You really don't want this kind of trouble. Look at the crowd. They've heard of me. How do you know they won't join me?"

The guy must be wired to his staff, "I need all security by my side, now. We're going to have a gangbang tonight."

A guy from the crowd says, "I don't think so."

Oh fuck, Lisa and Kira are here. That means John is here. Are these his friends? Co-workers?

A man with an Italian accent suggests, "I don't think you have a wise plan."

Ok, that must be Tony's family with John. That means that several of them are here.

The man holding JoAnn falls to the floor. It looks like he's asleep. Oh crap, this dude is in trouble.

I try to talk reason, "The police are on their way. I bet if you look around, several of your people are on the floor like this one. Did you see who did it?"

As the man pulls out a knife, I tell JoAnn, without looking at her, "JoAnn, protect Jane, Nell, and Daisy."

I then yell out, "John! I don't see you, but if they are dumb enough to move, I am giving you and your people my full legal assistance to keep you out of jail. You, my friend, are free to go crazy and enjoy yourself."

The man across from me looks less confident until more bouncers show up.

I remind him, "You put all that money and time into this place, and just to get your rocks off one night, your willing to risk your place and jail time? This doesn't make sense."

The man says, "We do this every night. Troublemakers go away. The others are too scared of me to do anything."

I laugh at him, "You picked a bad night to try this. You're going to lose everything."

The man lunges at me. I sidestep and pound him in the face. JoAnn quickly takes a man out and then slams the hand holding the knife. That caused the man to scream out in pain and drop the knife.

I berate the man, "Didn't you remember anything from basic training? Oh, I see it now. Your friends are military; you were the wuss that never served. Did you push paper?"

That made him mad, forcing him to swing at me. He's slow and has too much muscle. I keep in shape but stay fit rather than muscle-bound. I'm far faster. I bob and weave, taking shots when I can and dodging his. He doesn't have my stamina and is quickly tiring.

I let loose a barrage that leaves him bloody and on the floor. As I stand over him, a man lunges at me. Frank .... It wasn't pretty. Even I can't look. As I look around, I see the security people being held by two customers. There's nobody left.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,962 Followers