All Comments on 'An Unlikely Holiday Pairing: Pt. 01'

by DirtySheets

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Stepsiblings are not incest and I don't consider them taboo either. I dated my stepsister when we were teens. Some of my relatives were stepsiblings or cousins before they were married. Basically, is there's no blood relation whatsoever, it's fine. It doesn't matter if your parents, aunts and uncles, cousins or what have you are married.

Also, there was NO SEX anywhere in this story. Just a little sleep touching and groping. No big deal. 2*

DirtySheetsDirtySheets4 months agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback!

While it's not technically incest, as you said, often it does have an aura of it, especially to those on the outside. It also is usually taboo, especially in the case here where the pair grew up together in the same home. It's already been written, but some of the aspects that you mentioned are things that Madi and Oliver will struggle with in the next part. But otherwise, another complicating factor, besides growing up together, could make it more taboo. I do know of girls who married their male cousins at age 18, and I know of others who were arranged like that at much earlier ages, so I do understand that it's not taboo in every culture or group. If I recall correctly, I read a real-life story not too long ago about a man marrying and twice impregnating his adult step-daughter whose diapers he had changed when she was a baby. As would be expected, it destroyed that family. So, it can go both ways.

Regarding the lack of sex here, I did mention at the very beginning of this, in bold, that this is a multi-part story with this initial part being primarily focused on laying out the groundwork of the overall story and plot. It was an omission by design, but I understand that the story may have come off to you as a little boring and bland because of that. Don't worry! The next part is already nearly finished and it should be more to your liking if you're still interested in this story and willing to give it a read once published. I hope you do. Thanks again for the feedback! Happy new year!

245624564 months ago

I really liked it. I think it's off to a nice start, even though there wasn't any sex. Can't wait for the second chapter.

DirtySheetsDirtySheets4 months agoAuthor

Thank you so much for the feedback, 2456!

The second chapter is quite a bit longer (and steamy), and I'm now editing it. I fully expect to have it submitted within the next couple of days, and hopefully published on here shortly thereafter!

RicubRicub4 months ago

Really enjoyed reading it looking forward part two . Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous