All Comments on 'An unOrthodox Christmas'

by Voboy

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Campus77Campus776 months ago

Wow! The weirdest group of connected short stories I've ever read. Blew my mind! You are an artist with great imagination. The holiday theme wrapped around a mafia family business. I'm just glad that nobody died.

VoboyVoboy6 months agoAuthor

Well... someone did die, offscreen. Lol.

A rejected version of the third tale featured two horridly graphic (but well-deserved) deaths. I liked the radio station idea better.

Crusader235Crusader2356 months ago

Even gangsters need the Holidays. Happy Thanksgiving, and merry xmas. Fun stories, thank you for them. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

“She loved it when men took pleasure in her body…”

Your repeatedly referencing how happy prostitutes are with their work, and how sexually excited they get around johns, is evidence that you’ve never spent time with actual sex workers. Their romanticizing their lives does both the real women and your story a serious disservice.

VoboyVoboy5 months agoAuthor

Yes. It's called "fiction."

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVoboy@Voboy
All but a few of my stories are linked together; they all take place in a common "universe" that, frankly, I'd love to live in. So any character in any story is, eventually, fair game to have themselves a wild time with any other character. I've gotten a list together that co...