All Comments on 'An Unusual Beginning Ch. 02'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NoWay50NoWay50almost 2 years ago

Seems this interesting developing story ought to have a place in the Romance section as well as Interracial Love.

The story seems to be developing as a Romance between two (+?) people, regardless of their skin color, or the possible racist leanings of the supporting cast of characters. Their Romance story may go far beyond their skin color and is likely to stir the cast of characters all over the map before everything settles down..

It's not quite Romeo and Juliet in story foundation or direction, but who knows where it's going at this early stage. Look forward to watching it develop.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

I'm glad to see another installment, but it stopping here mystifies me: the logical conclusion in my mind would have been having David and his friend land in Atlanta, finding Arlene and at least start talking with her; Jonathan's father telling him to pay 250K could have been an intervening story breaking right after they took off or perhaps just landed.

I realize 2 pages in Lit actually constitutes a lot of writing, but leaving the story here makes the pacing seem slow: readers could have predicted all hell would break loose from David's side, so really that part could have been minimized and instead you could have shifted development to Arlene and her cutting off ties with her friends; the other expectation was Arlene was going to lower the boom on Brenda, but we catch only a passing glimpse here.

I really like the potential this story has, but the pacing for now is too slow. If you can, please accelerate the progress. 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love this story, it's becoming very popular. Can someone help me trying to find a story please. It's bwwm, involves a group of black women that found out their husbands are cheating on them with white girls. One of the women meets a young college student at a bookstore. I think his name is Marc and the woman has a neice named Jasmine or Jade that he first started sleeping with.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 1 year ago

Diana is gettingwhat she deserves.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieover 1 year ago

Actually Franklin Jr and William don't owe you anything. Your daughter is a racist and I don't feel bad for her.

VirgosunScorpiomoonVirgosunScorpiomoonover 1 year ago

Sooo, Diana is racist. There goes any sympathy I had for her.

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous