Lori Finds Her Dream Job Pt. 01

Story Info
Lori finds her first teaching job.
1.4k words
4.2
19.6k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/25/2023
Created 04/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lori thought she was pretty well set. She had her dream job at a high school teaching math and asst coach for the dance team. But she had that student loan to kill off. To get help with her student loans, she took an inner city HS position. She was in one of the most black cities in NY, over 50%. And, with that were higher than avg crime rates of all kinds. Her husband Cal had resisted at first but when she showed him the budget, he agreed to it. He also agreed to shift his job search focus to this area.

Vernon Hill HS had been built in the 40s and only the most important renovations had ever been done to the physical plant. Lori was given 3 remedial math classes for students who had 'failed' the semester earlier. This included a fair share of student athletes. The athletic director of the HS had given her a by name list of students he wanted moved up to passing grades so they could regain eligibility to play a variety of sports. Then she was given one advance placement math class, which would be her joy and she was most enthusiastic for.

The first dance team practice came up Wed after classes in the women's gym. The coach was an energetic black teacher, Gloria. Lori walked up in nice Lululemon yoga shorts and a college tee. Gloria had common gray sweats and her hair was up, all business.

"Glad you are joining us," Gloria started. "As I told you on the phone, we have some talented girls and you should just try to learn the routines for now."

"Cool" Lori responded, glad to fit in. The music was cranked and hip hop filled the air. Lori slid behind all the girls and watched them, imitating them for an hour. She was proud she was in such condition she could keep up, though she knew she had lot to learn.

The dance team shared this gym section with women's basketball. They had a half court for their use. And these girls knew their business working their skills and plays. Tyronne sat in the stands watching his girlfriend trying out for the team. But Tyronne sat in the stands where he could also glance down the gym to see the dance team. It was not un-noticed that there was a new white assistant coach down there working her moves along the girls on the team. Tyronne recognized his math teacher, the stuffy Lori Smith. Most of the white teachers in his school were pushing retirement and younger white teachers avoided this school with its well known threats. Tyronne had his share of black girls, easy enough, because he was a sports star and scouts came to watch him play. But his uncle had talked to him about white girls, and how they were obligated to satisfy black males because of the Jim Crow laws and economic fascism, whatever that was.

Lori looked in the mirror. Her blue eyes and short swept blonde hair. She had a classy blue suit blazer and matching blue skirt. Her fav yellow cream chiffon top which was a bit on the sheer side, nylon stockings, and blue mules put the outfit together. She toyed with wearing pearls or not and decided earrings and her wedding ring were all for the day. The classy exterior covered her 5'5, 110 lbs, 34 B frame. She was a late bloomer. She had been a nerdy girl in the science club until senior year when her fav aunt took her to Sephora for a makeover and then shopping for outfits that were youthful and with a sexy flare. The idea of men noticing her really did not occur to her until college and those men were immature, poor, geeky math students.

Tyronne and the other black young men in her classes were studying Lori. By now they knew all her outfits and they definitely loved it when she wore leggings, heels, and her black jacket. It gave glances of her slim sexy dancer's legs and ass, and sometimes a peek at that tummy to pussy thing. They also knew where she parked her chevy van and the next thing they were going after was her cell phone number and home address.

The last class of the day was getting started, students streaming in. Tyronne took a seat near the front and they saw it was the blue blazer day. If they could just get her to take off that blazer they might see he titties better in that yellow top. Tyronne whispered to one of the bros, who nodded back. Class started normally and Lori called for the students to turn in homework. The bro jumped up and gathered the papers and brought them to her desk. Lori paid no attention since she was looking in the text. In a moment the bro put the papers down, but hit her coffee cup and it sprayed on her blazer shoulder all over.

"Oh My Goodness!" she shouted in surprise. Tyronne smiled. He was up in a flash to offer paper towels to get the coffee. "Let me help you teach." He was quiet, in charge and she let him dabble at it. Then Tyronne slowly helped her off with the jacket. The chiffon top clung to her breasts that were shadows under the sheer material. Every male set of eyes in the class noticed her immediately. The girls chatted mindlessly enjoying the interruption.

"Thank you Mr. Lott," Lori kept to last names. Tyronne expertly pressed paper towels against the jacket while Lori cleaned the desk top. She bent over and he observed almost no sag to her white titties. Another bro sitting up front quietly did close up pics on his cell. The class bell came none too soon and the students left except for Tyronne and two of his bros.

Lori had regained her composure. "Thank you again for the assist. Good to see some gentlemen in the school." Then Tyronne stepped very close to her, almost too close, no it was too close.

"You have some coffee on your shoulder teach." Tyronne used some more towels and dabbed at her shoulder. His left hand on the shoulder and his right hand slid to hold her still. He felt the chiffon material and he edged his hand up so he could fee some boob against it. Lori was silent while he soaked up the little bit of coffee on her shoulder and did not protest that he held her a bit. She had never been this close to a black male and he was all muscle and very built, making her feel tiny. Tyronne turned her so that the pics being taken would be pretty clear he was embracing her and catching some titty.

"Well, thanks again." She broke it off and started gathering her things to go to her office and then change for dance practice. But the black posse remained. "We will escort you to your office teach, never can be too safe in this place." Tyronne seemed in charge. Maybe he was in charge. Lori and her posse went down the hall and into her office. They immediately saw her dance leggings and crop top on a chair. Lori was babbling about something and the posse actually ignored it watching her ass in the blue skirt. Tyronne took the dance outfit and carefully folded it and put it on her desk. "Can we come watch the dance team practice teach?" he asked.

Lori had been lecturing about coffee stains in jackets and turned to see the posse quietly watching her. "Well, it would be awfully boring for you young men," she responded. "Just girls trying to get the routine down before the appearance tomorrow at the shopping mall." While she talked two of the posse stepped out, one on watch and the other putting his cell in the ladies room across from Lori's office, he assumed she would change in front of the dingy mirrors. Tyronne kept talking to her all the while and followed her out when she went to the ladies room to change. Lori took a breath of relief in the room as she slowly stripped and put her day clothes in a bag.

She stood and looked at herself in the mirror.

Wasnt it just Christmas when someone in the family gave her an anonymous gift. She opened just enough to see it was a realist black penis dildo! Then she covered it up. Over time she had looked at it several times but it remained in the back of her underwear drawer. That image hit her mind right now as she stood in a daze.