An Unusual Beginning Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're, my brother," Diana said. "You were there and you didn't do anything to stop this mess from happening. You should have stopped it, and you didn't, so, that makes this your fault, and you're going to fix it."

"I wasn't at the table when David's and Arlene's drinks were spiked," Jonathan said. "I didn't even know what it was happening, so how could this be my fault?"

"You weren't paying attention," Diana said. "While you were on the dance floor getting down with one of that bitch's friends, your friends and her friends were sabotaging my life. That's why this is your fault and that's why you're going to fix."

"Sorry, sis," Jonathan said his tone calm and nonchalant, "I can't help you. There's nothing I can do to change things between you and David."

"I'm not going to let that woman walk off with David," Diana said. "I've invested too much of my time into my relationship with him to just accept this. I won't accept it."

"You don't have a choice," Jonathan said. "David has made his choice, and he's decided to stay with Arlene and their child."

"David isn't the only one involved in this relationship," Diana said her voice becoming cold and emotionless. "If he won't leave Arlene, maybe she'll leave him."

A chill ran up Jonathan's back. "What're you going to do?" he asked the strange look in his sister's eyes causing the chill, he felt running up his back to grow colder.

A creepy smile spread across Diana's pale, freckled face. "I'm going to get my man back," she said turning and leaving the room, "by any means necessary."

"Why don't you just accept David's decision and leave him and Arlene alone?" Jonathan said his words stopping his sister as she neared the door to the den. "David is lost to you. He's staying with Arlene, he's decided to try and build a life with her for their child."

"Just because she's pregnant doesn't mean the child will be born,' Diana said.

That remark and the tone his sister used when she said it, made Jonathan walk over to Diana, turn her around and grab her by the front of her shirt.

"You are not going to do anything that'll harm Arlene or the baby she's carrying," Jonathan said gripping his sister by the shirt and lifting her up so that she was face to face with him. "If you do I'll make sure David knows you did it, and you'll lose him anyway because he'll never forgive you."

"Alright," Diana said, "I'm not going to hurt Arlene or her child. Now put me down."

Jonathan released his sister and she stumbled to her feet almost falling onto the floor.

"You need to accept that whatever you and David had is over," Jonathan said walking over to the door of the den then stopping, turning and looking at his sister. "You need to leave him and Arlene alone and let them live their lives."

Jonathan left the den leaving his sister alone with her thoughts. He'd hoped that what he did in Vegas would keep him from having to reveal what he knew about his sister to David but something told him he was going to have to tell David about the plans Diana had for him.

((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))

Diana stood in the den of her parents' home mapping out the steps she would have to take to get David back. She should be angry with her brother for the way he treated her, but she mentally thanked him because he made her realize that she needed to slow down and develop a plan because he was right. If something happened to Arlene and her child so soon after their break up everyone would suspect her, and she didn't want to be the focus of everyone's suspicions.

So, she would have to calmly and meticulously develop a plan that wouldn't point to her or make David suspicious.

David and she were meant to be together, to be married, and they would be together and married. Anyone who got in her way would be sorry, but she would be happy, and that's all that mattered.

12