An Unusual Cure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My penis was certainly starting to wake up and take notice, all the more so when Fiona paused in her ministrations and allowed her finger tips lazily to make contact with my perineum. She must have noticed as I wriggled to assure a better contact between the tip and her thighs but she had made no attempt to "monitor my penis" as she had advised before we started.

"Ready to move on when you are," I assured her in a slightly wavering voice.

"Now, for someone who has not been spanked before Pete you are doing very well. I certainly think we can move onto the leather paddle now. I will start off fairly gently but then increase the pressure and we will soon see if you are still enjoying it." I could picture the grin on her face even though in my current face down position I could not see it.

I heard her pick up the paddle and then the narrow edge was drawn tantalisingly slowly up the inside of my thighs. I remembered her words about "not seeking to titillate" and thought perhaps she was being a little too modest.

She smoothed the leather over my warm backside in circular motions. "Now Pete, you will certainly find this a bit stingier than my hand," she warned as she brought the flat of the paddle down squarely on my right cheek and then the left. The crack of the impact was followed immediately by an involuntary exhalation of breath from me. God she wasn't kidding, a bit stingier it certainly was! She gave me a few seconds to get my breath back and then proceeded to spank me slowly but deliberately on each cheek in turn, bringing the paddle down squarely with a resounding crack. The noise perhaps exaggerated the pain that each blow caused but it was still enough to make me gasp.

"So how does that feel?" she enquired cheerfully.

"Definitely stingier than your hand!" I replied.

"Well, let's see if it is having the intended effect," she said and with that her left hand burrowed under my stomach and gently encircled my penis which was by now almost fully erect.

"Ah, that's good, the blood flow has obviously been encouraged by the spanking, now let's see if we can achieve a really strong erection."

With that, she began to gently massage my penis, rubbing its tip against the clasp on her suspender belt, while continuing to spank me firmly and steadily with the leather paddle. I felt that even if I did not achieve a full erection that it would not be long before I ejaculated spectacularly across her stocking tops. She must have sensed this because the movements of her fingers slowed, she put down the paddle and her right hand began to stroke and massage my balls and the crack of my bottom.

"You are doing very well here Pete, this is a good reaction for a first timer and you have achieved almost full tumescence. Now I don't want to go too far too fast but I think I will try just a little with the wooden paddle to see if we can get some further improvement. Your bottom is a nice even shade of red but I am going to see if I can darken that a little more and encourage some further blood flow."

The wooden paddle was certainly a lot more painful than the leather one. There was no flex in the wood and it had rather an uncompromising impact with my bottom compared to the leather paddle - it felt like a swat rather than a smack. I was seriously not enjoying this and my rapidly deflating erection must have given Fiona the message.

After half a dozen slaps she enquired: "Are you not enjoying the wooden paddle as much Pete?"

"That rather pre-supposes that I was actually enjoying the leather one but yes, you are right, the wooden paddle is not doing it for me," I replied sheepishly.

"Never mind, it was worth a try, we'll give that one a rest and revert to the leather paddle," replied the doctor. "Your bottom is nicely engorged with blood and I will look to get you back to your previous state of arousal."

She began to spank me again, slowly and deliberately as my penis found contact with her thigh and began to stiffen again. Her hand found the tip and she began to massage it slowly but firmly. "Ah, that's better," she purred, "Now I will continue with this a bit longer and then record the degree of stiffness attained."

I was starting to wriggle across her lap again. The spanking was a definite turn-on but my bottom was starting to feel as though it was on fire with an army of ants parading across it. I also felt that irrespective of the firmness of my erection I was going to have to have some release soon or else explode.

With a final volley of hard spanks with the paddle Fiona announced that today's session was over. I climbed gingerly off her lap, my cock having left a sticky mess across her stocking tops. She instructed me to go and lie down on the examination couch which I did. She adjusted her clothing and came over to me.

"Now let's just check the degree of stiffness attained," she announced in a business-like manner. With that she brought out an instrument looking a bit like a tension gauge and fitted it over my penis, pulling it back gently from the vertical with one finger and recording a reading on a sheet of paper.

"Good, that has given us a base-line reading and we can determine whether future sessions have rendered an improvement. Informally, I can say that I think you have responded well to the first session and I feel confident that further treatment will result in firmer erections. Are you happy to continue?"

"Yes, absolutely," I replied, probably a bit too eagerly. "I mean, I am happy to explore any treatment that helps with fixing the problem without resorting to surgery or pills."

Fiona regarded me indulgently through the sparkling blue eyes. "Indeed you are," she conceded. "Now I don't expect you to leave here with an uncomfortable constriction in your pants, so lie back please and we will remove the cause of it." With that she spread some gel on her latex-clad right hand and took hold of my half erect penis. "Just relax please for the therapeutic massage."

She began to stroke my cock back to fully erect with slow and deliberate strokes. "Now the spanking wasn't too bad, was it?" she enquired solicitously.

"It was quite exciting to start with and I can see why people get turned on by it. It's not just physical but psychological as well, knowing that you are under someone else's control and cannot stop them doing with you as they will. But it definitely got rather painful with the wooden paddle."

"Well, we have to explore your limits," agreed Fiona who had now brought her left hand into action on my testicles, "I might well return to the wooden paddle in a later session but for now we will continue with the leather paddle applied firmly to your bare bottom. I might also try out the hairbrush nest time round, how do you feel about that?"

She was stroking me perilously close to a climax. "Umm, yes," I gasped, "we could try that." I could not envisage how I was going to get through the next seven days before our next appointment, knowing that I would be going over her stocking-clad thighs for a sound spanking with the hairbrush.

"Would I be right in thinking that your interest in spanking is not purely professional? Have you experienced it on the receiving end?" I asked brazenly.

Her fingers were describing small but rapid circles on the very tip of my penis while her other hand was massaging my balls and stroking tantalisingly between my legs. "I am not going to comment on what I get up to in private, but there is no rule that says one cannot enjoy one's job. And it would be unprofessional of me to impose this sort of discipline on my patients without first finding out how it felt to be on the receiving end. Let's just say I can fully appreciate the effect of increased blood flow in the buttocks on the genital region."

With that Fiona pumped my cock vigorously and I bucked and moaned as I came voluminously into her latex glove. After my breathing had returned to something like normal Fiona produced a wad of tissues and proceeded to mop up the fluid.

"Now then, Mr Hardy," she announced in a dispassionate tone, "I will make a note to continue your treatment at the leather paddle stage next week. Do please make an appointment with Maria on your way out. Good afternoon."

I could hardly wait.

12