All Comments on 'An Unusual Gift Ch. 02'

by PTWrites

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WeezyfWeezyfover 2 years ago

"It's fine, don't worry about it," Jack replied.

"It is not fine, it is unacceptable and I must be punished for my carelessness," Abby replied.

She literally ignores his order here to be fine about it. Anyway doesnt matter much. I just cant believe she changed his sex orientation to making him love it in the ass even after the collar wears off after he trusted her not to do anything crazy.. major breach.. i also didnt like him wearing the collar and giving control to someone else..they could make him give the collar to them forever.. a one time experiment to see how it feels is fine but i wish it wont happen again. I hope for more experimental stuff, his grandpa did say there stuff he can figure out on his own. More with like making people want to be his sex slave even after the collar comes off, changing them physically for even after the collar comes off, improving his life like Abby said, she threw it in and they didnt mention it afterwards again. I would personally find the richests female student i could find and make her my sex slave and live in her mansion , set a bdsm room in and have fun with my sex slaves in it. Maybe turn a girl or 2 into masochists that love being whipped spanked or treated like objects(dolls/footstools) make them give me massages /blowjobs-breakfast on waking up… the goodlife lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story keep them coming

Cookie59Cookie59over 2 years ago

Another great chapter, its good Jack got to feel the effect of the collar and that way he will have a much better understanding on how to get the most out of it, like his grandad said about the collar has some other features but I'll leave those for Jack to discover.

Looking forward to even more adventures with Jack and Abby

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That mutual trust and mixing the control with what she thought was appropriate for given situation was nice mix of "chaotic good" sort of situation. It could also easily be taken slightly past expected for either one of them, should they get slightly carried away with such delegation of details. Like instead of mentioning "how things should work according to your fantasy" it would be "darkest fantasy". Or what they would think the other ones fantasy would be, to contrast some of the differences in expectations.

I would also enjoy more of the kinky explorations of each-others minds this way, making them either reveal fetishes or actually just giving them to each-other. Either as part of direct consequence of collared instructions or also just remembering the associated over-the-top pleasure about certain scenarios afterwards.

The "thinking the part" could also be taken to quite different level, once they get into experimenting with each other more.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, if after hearing enough about the exploits Abby would simply show up at his door and meekly admit how fucking hot it was to experience her mind ordered to do things she couldn't even do herself, coming up with the next level of experiments herself or as an level-up while collaring him, just giving some detailed encouragement to go wilder with the collar on her the next round.

WillmottWillmottabout 2 years ago

I've just moped out of here. The first chapter is juvenile. The second one is stupidity on a level I can't conceive. Donning the collar.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Spectacular story. Truely unique. Ignore the unjust criticism. Not every story is for everyone. I had been looking for this story for months! I couldnt remember the name and kept looking under the "collar" tag and nothing. Finally found it after some extensive googling. Ty! And there are many more chapters to indulge in now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPTWrites@PTWrites
Writer of kinky stories, support me on Patreon for more stories and early access to new chapters for existing stories, as well as brand new stories! https://www.patreon.com/PTWrites

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES