An Unusual Gift Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck it feels so good having you fill my needy ass," she purred. Jack began reached round and grabbed her breasts as he began to thrust into her. She moaned loudly like a pornstar wanting to win an award as he plowed her ass.

"You're such a slut," Jack commented, getting into the act of Abby being a bimbo whore.

"I am, I'm a dirty slut who isn't happy unless she has a cock inside her," Abby moaned breathlessly. Hearing her talk like that really sent him wild and he picked up the pace. His hips slammed hard against her ass as the room filled with her moans. She screamed an ear splitting scream as her body shuddered and she came hard. Her asshole clamped down on his cock like a vice and he suddenly blew his load inside her. She shuddered again as he filled her insides before unceremoniously pulling out of her. She sank to the floor moaning hard as Jack picked up the remote.

"Leave it in," he commanded as he turned the toy to max power. Abby bit her lip before moaning again as she lay down on her back. Her fingers worked her clit hard as she brought herself to another orgasm. Jack sat on the sofa as he watch his little bimbo slut bring herself to multiple orgasms until her eyes rolled back and she could barely speak. He turned the device off and she grinned at him happily. The room stank of sex and Jack checked the time, just over an hour left.

He was drained, as much as he would have loved to keep playing with bimbo Abby he just didn't have the stamina. He ordered her to clean up the mess they had made before joining him in the shower. She sucked his cock again, this time without him taking control and swallowed his cum with glee. She was careful not to get her hair wet confirming Jack's suspicions about it being temporary dye instead of semi permanent. When there were only a few minutes left Jack decided to try something.

"You love the idea of wearing the collar for me. The idea me controlling you or someone else turns you on a lot. Just hearing me talk about using the collar on someone will make you wet and all of that will still be true when the collar comes off," Jack told her. She nodded her head and he wondered if it would work. They had proven that some commands could last like they had with him and the butt plug, but that had only been a short while and had a deadline on it. This was more vague and open ended, would it work at all? Would it be permanent or would it fade over time? While he was busy debating this time ran out and the collar vanished from Abby's neck.

"That was, intense," she whispered, her voice back to her usual self.

"How do you feel?" Jack asked.

"I know I should feel humiliated, going out dressed like that, prancing around as a French maid and begging you to fuck my ass, but I don't," Abby replied.

"That's how I felt about the butt plug, even now I don't mind talking about it with you," Jack replied.

"It's like the collar makes every that happens while wearing it seem perfectly normal even though you know it wasn't," Abby confirmed.

"What about if I talk about finding someone else to use the collar on, to control and make my slave," Jack tested.

"Oh fuck," Abby whimpered, her legs rubbing together as she felt a wave of arousal.

"I guess that worked," Jack grinned.

"It seems so. I know I should be annoyed about you giving me those commands, but instead I just find it incredibly hot," Abby replied. They sat and talked for a while, Jack wanted to see what effects the collar had had and also make sure everything was normal between them after what they had done that day. Abby seemed back to her old self, except more confident when talking about the events that had transpired throughout the day.

"Playing the French maid was fun, I got so turned on just by cleaning, it's a shame I don't feel like that all the time, my apartment would be spotless," she giggled.

"What about being the airheaded bimbo?" Jack asked.

"It was kind of freeing, all I thought about in my head was cock or nothing at all. It was nice to have a break and not worry about all the usual stuff, but I definitely wouldn't want to be like that all the time," Abby answered. Jack still found it slightly alarming how easily she just admitted to spending the afternoon thinking about cock. Abby had always been quite open about her sex life with him, but never so brazen.

"It was fun," Jack agreed.

"So, as interesting as today was where do we stand with each other?" Abby asked looking concerned for the first time.

"What do you mean?" Jack asked even though he knew what she meant, he just didn't want to be the first to answer.

"Look today has been fun and I might be up for doing it again some time and you know how I feel about but, I'm not ready for another relationship and I don't want to lead you on," Abby spoke quickly.

"Relax, I don't want a relationship either," Jack replied. He saw the look of relief on Abby's face. It was true he had wanted a relationship for her for a long time, but now he had the collar, he had other things he wanted to do.

"We could just be friends with benefits, I mean after today it's not exactly a big step in our friendship," Abby suggested casually. Jack grinned, he had hoped she would say that.

"Sounds good to me," he replied.

"I thought it might," she teased. "Right I need to get home. It's going to take ages to get this make up off and wash this dye out."

Jack walked her to the door. It was odd, he had thought after everything that had happened this weekend that things would feel weird, maybe even awkward once the collar was off, but it felt no different to the hundreds of times he had said goodbye to her. Well except for the drawn out kiss she gave him before she left, that was definitely different. He closed the door and made his way to the bathroom. After a quick shower he was beat and fell into bed. He fell asleep wondering what to do with the collar next.