All Comments on 'An Unusual Request'

by BryndenBlackstone

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow. Loved it.

Thanks for writing this. Wish I was as good as you are. Just enough to allow me to fill in my own memories.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 4 years ago
A tear jerker of a story...incredible!

This tale gives rise to feelings deep and coveted. Thanks for this one!

AliSFakinamingtonAliSFakinamingtonalmost 4 years ago
Best and sweetest story of the year!

Easily five stars and a favorite, a fantasy that also gave me a tear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Extremely sweet and touching

I absolutely love your writing, it captured my full interest, drew me in and sent me into the world that existed in your few pages. It felt more like a piece of coveted piece of reality than anything. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really Great

Best written story I read here by far

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice premise

But the actual fucking happenened much too fast.

She took his hand and put it on her pussy to show him how wet she alread was. Why no playing with her pussy then? What was the rush to get his cock inserted?

She got him to admit that he'd fantasized about her, lusted for her. Why didn't she ask him what those fantasies were? And then act them out with him? Why didn't she play with his cock, priming him and building up the intensity of his orgasm and the amount of his cum? She could have done something of a blowjob for a while too, all the while edging him, but making him save his cum for her pussy.

Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But there needed to be some significant foreplay before insertion of cock into penis.

Why did she have to be so wet before they even got started? Better if she needed some foreplay to get herself in the 'mood'. If no kissing mouth to mouth, OK, but how about some pussy licking? And a blowjob? Maybe a little titty fucking?

Disappointing.

Three stars.

rayironyrayironyabout 2 years ago
A splendid first story;

Hey, don't stop writing !

LvrDahliaLvrDahliaover 1 year ago

Such a perfect and sweet story. It’s not my typical genre, but I thoroughly enjoyed it. Very nice first effort!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Never mind what others might/would have done differently. This is a creation of your mind and imagination, and, as with most things we first attempt, your skills will improve with time and repetition. Those who would re-write your story offer little, but be sure to remain vigilant for genuine input intended to improve your writing. GOOD START!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBryndenBlackstone@BryndenBlackstone
Currently working on My Cousin Cassie Part II and Apple of Aphrodite Ch. 3. They'll be done when they're done. For inquiries/feedback: bryndenblackstone88@gmail.com For daily sexy thoughts: twitter.com/BrynBlack88