An Unusual Request

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh shit," he grunted, his voice cracking under pressure.

"I know," Selina said with the tone of an experienced woman, one who knew exactly how she was making him feel.

Selina's movements were slow at first, little motions that drew him in, deeper and deeper, until there was only her, and her dark pink lips hovering over his. Calvin leaned forward to kiss her, but she pulled away.

"No kissing," Selina said.

"Oh, uh, sorry," Calvin said, feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay. It's not personal. I just don't want our feelings getting mixed up, ya know?"

"Of course."

Calvin understood. Selina was in a committed relationship, and for a brief moment he had forgotten that, that she was doing this for Arthur, not for him. Still, there was no hiding the sting of rejection he felt, and she could see it.

"Hey, we can still do everything else," Selina said. "Don't let that spoil this moment."

She brought Calvin's hands down to her ass and rested her chin on his shoulder as she impaled herself upon him with short, hard thrusts, each one forcing the air out of his lungs. She's so tight, he thought. His grunts were oddly timed with hers, which, along with their slapping flesh, created a strange organic tune that aroused those familiar old feelings hiding in the corners of his mind, encouraging them to step out of the shadows and grow, until he was filled with thoughts of only her.

Suddenly, as if to counter himself, Calvin thought of Arthur again, the man who'd claimed Selina's heart before he'd ever had a chance. He imagined him, tall and handsome and strong, picking her up and throwing her around their bedroom, having his way with her, making her squeal with delight.

Inspired by this vision, Calvin secured his arms tight around Selina's waist and stood up, squeezing a shriek of surprise out of her, a recognition of an act of aggression he sensed she was very familiar with. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on, hugging herself against his chest as, still inside her, he carried her across the office. Her mouth pressed against his ear, hitting it with hot frenzied breaths, fueling him with adrenaline. She was even lighter than Calvin had anticipated, which made him feel powerful, a feeling he realized he liked very much.

With gentle force he pinned Selina against the wall, sliding his hands from her waist down to her ass, which sat firm in his hands.

"Is this what you want?" Calvin whispered, searching for the assurance he needed to keep going.

"Yes," Selina whispered back. She latched her arms around his shoulders and relaxed her hips, surrendering to his desire. Calvin drew his hands up, just under her knees, and spread her open as wide as he could. His first thrust came hard, and she accepted it with a quiet whimper.

"Just like that," Selina said. "Don't be afraid to be rough."

Calvin felt vindicated. He'd always figured Selina liked to be dominated; it was obvious as soon as he saw her and Arthur together. Forget about him, he told himself. She's with you right now. That's what matters.

Calvin started slow, taking his time to work into a rhythm of powerful thrusts, each one of them breaking her with a high pitched squeal that suggested pain as much as pleasure. "I'm not hurting you am I?"

Selina laughed, as if his concern were a joke. "No." She drifted her hands down to Calvin's ass and pulled him in deeper. "No," she said again with breath so heavy it punched him in the nose, as if she were punishing him for asking.

Selina was unlike any woman Calvin had ever experienced, open and warm, yet vulnerable in a way that frightened him. Every time he entered her, it felt like a violent act, like at any moment he could break her in half. But she took it, each and every time, and the harder he pushed, and the faster he went, the deeper she pulled him in, and the louder she moaned.

Suddenly Selina pressed all her weight against Calvin, leading him down to the floor. She sank herself on top of him, giving him a full view of that tight little body of hers he'd dreamed of. Am I dreaming? he thought, and to confirm he reached up and seized her breasts with both hands. They were real, there was no doubt about it, so soft and small, filling his palms completely. He squeezed and held on as she took control, riding him, drawing out his life force, readying it to combine with hers. It felt incredible, and Calvin wanted more. He leaned up, gripped her close, and took her left nipple into his mouth, where he remained for as long as he could, suckling her. He imagined their baby, Selina holding it to her chest just as she was doing to him now. It would be their little secret, a living embodiment of the present moment they were sharing with one another.

"Oh Calvin," Selina moaned, so loud he suddenly remembered where they were.

"Shhh, we gotta be quiet."

"Sorry." She giggled between long drawn out breaths. "I can't help it."

"It's okay," he said. "I'll take it as a compliment."

"You should. You're better than I thought you'd be."

"Uhh, thanks I guess."

They stopped, taking in the awkward moment, acknowledging the air of intimacy growing around them. Suddenly Selina kissed him, taking Calvin by surprise. He melted to the softness of her lips, and the faded taste of churro mixed with the cherry flavored lip balm he'd watched her lather on earlier that morning.

"I thought you said no kissing," he said once she'd finally pulled away.

"Sorry," she said again, looking embarrassed. "I got caught up in the moment."

"It's okay, I don't mind."

Calvin gripped Selina by the back of the head and kissed her back. She moaned into his mouth and began thrusting again, slowly, encouraging him to do the same, until their hips were locked, writhing together in one long sensuous motion, sending ripples of pleasure coursing through their bodies. They were no longer merely having sex, no longer fulfilling a lesser need for the sole purpose of a greater end. They were making love.

"Selina," Calvin said. She shivered to her name.

"Calvin," she purred back into his ear, inching him closer to the edge of their world.

"I'm gonna come."

"You should get on top then," she said. "It'll maximize our chances."

Calvin didn't know if that was true or not, but he wasn't about to start arguing against Selina's request now. It was too late for that. For both of them.

He flipped her onto her back and kissed her, gliding his tongue across hers in time with his thrusts, slow and deep, and once more the office came alive with the song of their heavy breaths and aching flesh. She held him tenderly, one hand on the back of his head, the other on his ass, bearing all his weight and wants upon her. It was then that Calvin understood just how strong Selina was, despite her stature. She could take whatever he wanted to give, which in this case was everything.

As he neared the point of no return, Calvin decided he wasn't finished. As soon as he climaxed, he realized it would all be over, and he would never get to experience Selina again. He needed to make the most of it now, to turn this into a memory neither of them would ever forget. And so without warning he swiftly slipped himself out of her and turned his attention down to her sex. He took a moment to admire it, how small and cute it looked, just like her, a pink center outlined by dark thin fleshy lips.

"Calvin, what are you do—"

Selina's confusion transformed into shock when he pressed his tongue against her. She screamed in pleasure, and out of instinct—and a perverse desire for control he'd just discovered he very much enjoyed—Calvin reached up and covered her mouth, turning it into nothing more than a muffled moan. Her lips hummed against his palm, and her nostrils blasted hot steam across the back of his hand, together encouraging him to keep going. He held her down with one hand as he sucked and licked her with quick powerful strokes, and all the while she fought back, shivering and bucking her hips against him like a tidal wave.

While Selina was surprised by Calvin's proficiency with his tongue, he wasn't. It was one of the few things he seemed to have a natural talent for, at least he thought so. His past girlfriends had certainly never complained; quite the opposite, though it was never enough to maintain a relationship. One had even told him it was the only reason she stuck around as long as she did.

At that moment though there were no other women. There was no past, no future. Only the present, and in the present Calvin was determined to make Selina come. He wanted her to remember, to know how much he cared, to make her feel good in the way only a woman can feel good. He slipped his tongue in and out of her slit, lapping up her pleasure until it was inside him, and every molecule in her body shook, bringing her to climax.

As swiftly as he had slipped out, Calvin slipped himself back in, just in time to steal Selina's orgasm for himself. Her contractions gripped him, consumed him, ate at and chewed away what little self control was left, until there was none.

They climaxed together. It was the longest and most powerful orgasm Calvin had ever had, as if a series of massive explosions were carpet bombing everything in its path in paradise. But it was so much more than that. He knew he was giving a large part of himself to Selina, piece by piece, a part he'll never get back, and she took it eagerly, moaning along with him, holding him deep in place as he filled her up with life.

They kissed for a few minutes afterward, both of them lost in post-orgasmic bliss that neither had quite expected. Calvin felt himself growing soft within her, but Selina's eyes were telling him not to leave, to stay with her just a little longer. They lay together, entwined in silence, until eventually their bliss faded, and reality separated them.

Calvin pushed himself off Selina and fell beside her. He could only stare at the ceiling in disbelief, at the bright fluorescent lights, until his eyes began to water, forcing him to look away.

"So what do you think?" Selina asked.

"About what?"

"Duh, about the baby silly. You think you managed to knock me up?"

Calvin turned to face her, and placed his hand on her tiny flat stomach. Something inside him stirred to the sensation, an intuition he couldn't explain. "I do."

Selina smiled and placed her hand over his. "Do you think it'll be a boy or a girl?"

"A girl." He said it without thinking, as if he'd been given a brief glimpse into the future.

"I hope so," Selina said. "I've always wanted a baby girl." Suddenly she placed her hand on his cheek, and all joy faded from her face. "You know you can never see her. Right?"

"Yeah," he said. "I understand."

"I'm sorry, I know it's not fair, but this is Arthur and mine's child, and—"

"It's fine Selina," Calvin interrupted. "I know what I agreed to. And I don't regret it."

Tears welled in her eyes as she pressed her trembling lips to his.

"I'll never forget you. No matter what happens." She took his hand and placed it on her stomach again, letting themselves rest there, taking in their final moments together. "Thank you for giving me this chance."

"It's been my pleasure." Calvin said it with a goofy smirk, causing them both to break out in uncontrollable, tension cutting laughter; a reminder of a bond that had sustained them for years, as coworkers, as confidants, as friends.

"We better get dressed," Selina said.

They did so without saying a word, all the while staring at each other, acknowledging the change in frequency between them. Things will never be the same, Calvin realized. Just then it dawned on him what he had given up to have her. Was it worth it? Suddenly he wasn't sure. Doubt crept into his mind. Was the few fleeting moments of pure happiness we had together worth the sacrifice?

But then he saw it. That hope in Selina's eyes, this time colored with a knowledge they both were certain of. He could feel it in his bones. She'll be a good mother. The thought erased all doubts and filled him with his own sense of hope, a hope that he had given her the life she had always wanted.

The tides of change that followed after came in rapid succession, beginning first when Selina formally revealed that she and Arthur were pregnant. A few months later they announced their engagement, and that they were moving away to be closer to family. Aside from the flurry of well wishes and congratulations, her last day at work was like any other, except by the end of it she was gone, exiting Calvin's life as quickly as she had entered it many years ago.

Adjusting to a life without Selina was hard, but less so than Calvin had anticipated. He was sad, and work was lonely, but these feelings were offset by an acute, almost existential sense of satisfaction. Time marched forward, two years passed, and eventually her absence became a faint echo of another life, one that followed him around from a distance, watching with heightened interest, growing closer, until one day it returned to him.

The letter came in a plain white envelope. Calvin didn't recognize the return address, and thought nothing of it as he ripped it open with his thumb. Inside was a small card, the cover a pattern of generic looking flowers swirling against a white background. He opened it, and his heart dropped when he saw her. Chubby cheeks. A mop of dark brown hair. And a smile so infectious it transferred through time and space, just for him.

She's beautiful.

He removed the picture from the card and brought it closer, to the four simple words written at the bottom in an elegant cursive he recognized.

Thank you. Love, Selina.

12