An Unusual Request

Story Info
Wife Gives a special massage.
2.3k words
3.06
24.4k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers

Hey Jake. Sorry to be emailing you like this. I hope you don't mind but I just had to get this out.

A massage client of mine called and had an unusual request...for him, anyway! This guy had been coming to receive massage from me for several months, and seemed very happy with the Swedish Massage he received. He might occasionally ask for a Deep Tissue massage if he had worked-out excessively and needed some relief from tight muscles. He was a really well-built guy and did work-out a lot, but usually just a relaxing massage would do for him. He was always draped with a sheet and never complained or asked anything else of me. But, today was different!

My client, we'll just call him Sam, sent me an email, which was unusual in the first place. Sam usually would call me and set up his appointment. But, in this email Sam was very interested in something called a Tantric massage and wondered if I could help him with one.

Wow! That was a surprise! Sam was really quiet, but smart, you know. We discussed easy topics and TV shows, nothing deep and absolutely nothing sexual! So, now I had to do some research! I thought that Tantric massage was totally sexual and I wanted to make sure I was not making a mistake in what Sam was asking! So, I went online and found a wealth of information on Tantric massage. I even found some stories about how the massage felt to the receiver and what it involved. Usually, it was a man giving massage to a woman. I had to do some digging to find much about a man receiving from a female therapist. But, it was there! And, it was very eye-opening!

So, I decided to respond to Sam. I really thought Sam was a very attractive man and I really didn't mind the thought of giving him some sensual massage. It was a little strange for me to talk to him about it, because our relationship had been so "plain vanilla" massage for so long that it felt almost like kissing your brother, you know? But, not really! Sam was a client and I wanted to let him know what Tantric was about and let him decide if he wanted to receive this service. - If he did, I wanted to be the one to give it to him! He was quite a hunk, after all! LOL! - I let him know a bit about the massage, and that this was a new thing to me, so we would have to work through the massage together, if he decided that he wanted to do it.

After I sent him the email explaining the massage he answered me almost immediately saying that he would definitely want to do this massage and that I was definitely the one he wanted to walk him through this experience! Huh! That was another surprise! I did explain that we would both need to be totally nude for this massage to really bring forward the desired outcome - for that massage. I thought the nude factor would put him off, but I guess he was okay with it after all? Hmmm! I wondered if something had changed in Sam's life or maybe he was under a lot of stress or something to want such an extreme change from his usual massage. Well, I thought I would just wait and see if he actually sets the appointment, then I'll try to find out what's really going on.

The next day, Sam called me and said that he would like to set an appointment for that "new massage" that we had discussed through email. I had to think real quick about how long I needed the session to be and how much I would charge...I didn't think he would call so soon!...So, we set the appointment for Thursday...that was only three days away! I really needed to start studying and thinking about how I needed my room set up to do this very special massage for Sam. This was new and different and I wanted it to be just right! I was nervous and excited, all at the same time!

Well, I decided that we would do the massage on the floor on some mats and a comforter that was very nice and soft. It seemed like that would set the right mood, comforting and cozy. I thought about candles or low lighting... wasn't sure I wanted to have the odor of candles, but I wanted that effect, so I thought I would just dim the lights...that should work! The music...? What kind of music should I use? Hmmm! I think something that will not interrupt the thought patterns, like a drifting melody, and songs that flow into one another without too much interruption. I heard something like that on the Internet, so I decided to check there. So, the music was set, the lighting, the work surface. Now, I had to study!

The more I studied this Tantric massage, the more intrigued I became. I felt so impressed by some of the authors that made this "sexual" experience seem so "spiritual"! I began to look so forward to sharing this experience with Sam, I could hardly wait!

So, it was the day before the massage. I began to realize that since I was going to be nude for this massage session, I should probably take some steps to prepare my body. - I decided to shave extra close. Even though I don't remove all of my pubic area hair, I wanted to be tidy and a little more revealing. And, of course, my usual shaving had to be a little better than usual, so I looked and felt - if he felt my leg or anything! - very smooth! I even used a cleansing masque on my face and a sugar scrub on my body to make sure I was really looking my best! This was something special and I didn't want to do it half-way!...I also studied-up on the Tantra massage again, just to make sure I knew everything that I would need to do for my client.

Since it was the day before the appointment, I called Sam to confirm the appointment with him. I told him that I had been studying the Tantra massage that we would be doing, and thought the session was going to be a very nice time and an interesting change from our normal sessions. He said, "Great! I am really looking forward to it!...Is there anything I need to do to prepare?"...I told him that I thought he just needed to shower right before coming to the appointment or to shower when he arrived...that he - and I -- would be nude. He replied, "I think I am okay with that!...Sounds like it will be very interesting!" Then I told him that I looked forward to seeing him tomorrow at 1pm, and hung-up the phone.

The morning of the massage...I woke-up early, which was unusual for me! I knew the massage was not until 1:00 in the afternoon, but at 6 a.m, I was up and starting preparations! LOL! I guess I was a bit anxious!

So, I took my massage table down and cleaned the room thoroughly. Then, I brought in

some exercise mats and stretched them out on the carpeted floor, and covered them with a couple of blankets and a nice, soft comforter. This seemed like a very comfortable place to have our session and the distractions were removed so that we could concentrate on the experience. I managed to find a few unscented candles and decided to light them when the session time came, and the lights would be low. I fragranced the room with a nice light and clean scented air freshener, just to make it a little nicer.

One hour before the session, I cleaned-up again and dressed in a light robe. I figured I wouldn't be dressed for long, so, why bother? Then, I checked my make-up and made sure I was presentable. - I had spent a little extra time on my make-up after my shower that morning. This was a special session!

Finally, it was time...I felt that I was hardly ready! I had done everything there was to do and popped a mint into my mouth and made sure the room was just right, lighting the candles and setting the lights low. I also prepared a couple of glasses of wine to have close...this was to be a comfortable and friendly time. One last look, and the doorbell rang! My heart fluttered! - I steadied myself and told myself that this was a massage session with a client...not a date! A couple of deep breaths, then I opened the door for Sam.

Sam stood at the door with a pleased smile on his face. He looked great! Dressed in nice-fitting jeans and a snug-fitting polo shirt...it was blue and it made his eyes dazzle! Wow!...I reminded myself again that this was just a massage client...and not a date! Breathe!

He looked at me and looked at my attire, and smiled. I said I hoped he didn't think it too sloppy of me to be in my robe, but under the circumstances, I thought it would be okay? He looked me in the eyes and said, "It works for me!" - "Where's the shower?"...I thought that was a weird question, since he had been coming to my home studio for months now, and I knew he had used the restroom at least once - or at least had seen where it is! Anyway, I led him to the bathroom and told him that I would start it for him. He thanked me and stood behind me as I leaned in to the shower and started the water heating-up. I looked back to tell him that the towels are there on the rack, and saw that he was staring right at my butt!...OMG!...I was wearing a short robe, so he got a good look at my legs, thighs, actually! I just finished the water and stepped out of the bathroom to let him shower.

I went into the massage room and stood still, just closing my eyes with my head back, remembering the sequence of what we were about to do. When, suddenly Sam touched my shoulder. Startled, I opened my eyes, dropped my head and looked straight at his penis! Again...OMG! Was I ready for this? - Yes, this is a massage session! I am a professional massage therapist! I, of course, looked up into his eyes...which were smiling at me! I said, "Um, I guess we need to get ready, huh?"...stuttering all the way through! Dummy! I thought, I have to compose myself!

So, I asked him to sit in the center of the blankets, and told him I would join him in a moment. I turned on the music that I had chosen...very soothing, gentle tones began playing. I told him to sit Indian-style and put his hands on his knees and close his eyes to begin a sort-of meditative state. He did as I asked and I stepped out of the room, telling him that I would return in a moment.

I stepped out of the room, closed the door and almost ran away! What we were about to do was so sensual! I didn't know if he realized that and that we would be participating together in something so intimate...? I stepped to the bathroom, washed my hands and removed my robe. I just looked into the mirror and examined myself...I was not bad to look at...I should relax and enjoy the experience. I breathed - for the fiftieth time! - and returned to the room.

Sam sat in the middle of the blanket-covered floor, eyes closed in that meditative state I asked him to try. I stepped in front of him and sat the same way staring at him, then placed my hand on his chest. He opened his eyes and looked expectantly into mine. That was the beginning of quite an interesting experience!

It was supposed to be sensual not sexual, but it was just too much for us -for me! As you can guess, we ended up having sex. Our one hour session turned into two hours as we did it in many different positions. At last we lay exhausted on the floor with me full of his cum. We shared a guilty smile and then he dressed and left.

It was so crazy I just had to tell someone! Jake, I know you're my husband's best friend but please don't tell him. Promise me you won't tell him! If you will keep my secret then I'll give you a Tantric massage, too.

That was an email I found on my wife's computer. Never mind how I found it. As near as I can tell, the massage with "Sam" happened about a month ago. Neither my wife nor Jake has said anything to me but I'm pretty sure that Jake took her up on her offer.

At this point I'm trying to decide what to do. I could confront my wife and see where that went. I could confront Jake and see where that went. I could tell Jake's wife (and maybe get some revenge sex from her).

Now that my wife has fucked one of her clients and my best friend I have no doubt that she'll do it again. I think I'll keep quiet about it and go nail Jake's wife. After that I'll demand concessions from my wife. I've always wanted to have a threesome. Maybe we'll go visit a sex club in Vegas. The possibilities are mind boggling!

Crukshenk
Crukshenk
123 Followers