All Comments on 'An Unwanted Promotion'

by ObsessiveVoidKitten

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
planswalkerplanswalkerover 1 year ago

Pardon me for not being familiar with onegaverse lore, but its not doing much for me. The characters aren't behaving like actual humans, but like horny sex-spirits or something.

That being said, there are titillating descriptions in there and I applaud the courage to try an unconventional narrative voice

GoddessViolet86GoddessViolet86over 1 year ago

Well I understand that people have different writing preferences and perhaps he was an author or not necessarily writing for the masses but writing it like it's a Choose Your Own Adventure novel is kind of really annoying. It would be much better if you chose a name for the individual and just acted like it was a story happening to someone else not "you" or <insert name here> it's very jarring to read. Also the story over all was slow build with eh ending.

ObsessiveVoidKittenObsessiveVoidKittenover 1 year agoAuthor

To the people complaining about the sedond person POV: Sorry, I only have a few thousand followers on my blog but in that community reader inserts are what are requested. I have never had a reader request anything but second person. I did not like this story much though, it was just a request I was not too into at all. So I agree it was a bit lackluster. But if you don't like the POV I don't care and while I think your reading preferences are valid, they are not a valid complaint to me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I really liked this story; POV, the characters, and I enjoyed learning more about omegaverse., I hope you keep writing, looking forward to more stories from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous