An Unwanted Promotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Your plan was working perfectly. And when the day came where they had both planned on going to work later you knew you had finally received their trust and would have your chance to escape.

When they had left you quickly grabbed your supplies and bundled up your son, you were finally going to escape from this hell.

Desmond looked up at you cutely as you held him, "Where are we going?"

"We are going on a little trip, okay?" You told him gently as you kissed his head gently.

"I wanna go back to sleeeep" He whined, it was about time for his nap, Ian and Eli had left in the afternoon today.

"You can in a bit ok-" You dropped your sentence, the word forgotten as you opened the door and saw Ian and Eli standing there, Eli's hand outreached as he had been about to open the door. They had actually forgotten it was a holiday and there was no work today or tomorrow. Unfortunately, you had forgotten too.

"Uh, (Y/N), sweetie... where are you going with Desmond and all that stuff?" Eli looked and sounded genuinely heartbroken, his red eyes even threatening to cry.

Desmond's little voice piped up, "Don't cry daddy! We are going on a trip!"

"Come here little man, it's your nap time", Ian took Desmond from you and put him back in his bed for his nap time before returning to the living room.

You just looked down, guiltily avoiding their eyes, unable to summon any words in your defense.

It was Eli who broke the silence.

"Well, aren't you going to say something (Y/N)!? Why were you trying to leave? We thought you loved us." He crossed his arms and looked at you sternly.

Something in his words made you snap.

"You kidnapped me and my son, you keep me locked in here and miserable, I hate you, I hate both of you so much!"

Eli took a step closer to you before responding in utter denial, incapable of believing such claims after you had clearly started to warm up to them. "No! You love us! You were so nice all week.."

Eli's eyes could not hold back anymore and a tear made its way down his cheek.

"Because I was trying to get your trust to escape, asshole!!"

"Hey, don't talk to Eli like that! You're really being grouchy today (Y/N)... do we need to take better care of you?" Ian got close and rubbed your arm. "OH! I know what it is, you need breeding!! You're acting up because we neglected you and didn't slide in our knots, of course that is it, you're just a cute bratty omega too shy to ask for what you needed so you lashed out for attention~~"

At this obvious explanation for your actions Eli perked up immediately.

"Yeah, that must be it, (Y/N) just really needs to mate and was too shy to say anything when his alphas should have been able to anticipate his needs! Well don't worry sweet pea, turns out today is a holiday, so we can relax and take care of you as much as you need us too~"

"W-wait no! It's not like that! I really h-" Your words were cut off by an excited Ian.

"Babe, in the future if you need one of our knots just hop on okay, you don't need to be all shy about it~" And with that Eli took you by the arm and practically dragged you into the bedroom.

You probably would have struggled, but you were too stunned and flustered by the way things had unfolded to do anything. Eli placed you a bit roughly on the bed, a bit too excited to feel you around his knot to treat you as gently as he typically preferred.

Eli took up position on his knees behind your head, his crotch hovering above your face ominously as he began to peel away your shirt.

Ian got in a similar position behind your ass and easily removed your pants and underwear despite your squirming. Your protests only elicited smirks and chuckles. Even now, as you kicked, writhed, and pleaded, they were sure you were just too shy to admit that you desperately needed a forceful deep breeding.

Eli disrobed and his cock bounced free above your face, smearing a bit of precum on your forehead. He pinned your arms down as he began smothering your face with his musky nuts. Scenting you in this lewd manner made him hard faster than anything else ever had.

Meanwhile Ian was between your legs, licking and nuzzling against your own nuts, moaning softly as he inhaled your heavenly scent before moving his attention to your tight asshole. He began kissing and licking it tenderly, a string of drool connecting the two of you as he pulled back before diving back between your cheeks for more.

You redoubled your struggles as you felt him give attention to your hole, but you were no match for an alpha, let alone two of them.

Eli began prodding your lips with his cock, desperately wanting to feel the hot wet insides of your mouth on his dick, but you held your mouth closed and moved your head as much as you could to deny him entry, at the same time you were also clenching your ass closed as tightly as humanly possible to avoid letting in Ian's overly eager tongue get a taste of you.

Ian slid his long tongue into you anyway, gradually wiggling against you and slipping in, this caused you to gasp in surprise and Eli wasted no time in shoving his massive cock right past your lips and slowly grinding it into your face. "Shit, your mouth is so amazing, (Y/N), definitely made for this weren't you?"

It was by no means small and you gagged horribly as his constantly dripping precum was forced down your throat, tears began to fill your eyes as a rod invaded you from one end and Ian continued passionately making out with your ass from the other end.

"Don't feel bad about not making any slick baby doll, I lubed you up with my spit~" Ian knew you still were not quite ready for him though so he slowly inserted a finger into your well kissed entrance, lovingly feeling around your warm folds before finding your special spot.

He knew he hit it when you let out a gagged and muffled moan and bucked your hips involuntarily as he continued rubbing you there, adding another finger to his delicate ministrations.

As you began to see the first hint of stars from Ian fingering you you were gagging and crying more as Eli's cock began knotting your face as he began grinding himself deeper into your face, his dick imprint now visible in your throat.

And while you were busy worrying about whether or not you would die choking on a knotted cock Ian decided that it was almost time to slide his length into the warm waiting embrace of your insides. He aligned the tip with your hole, adding more natural lube by smearing his precum all over it, just to make absolutely sure that it would enter easily before he eased himself into you. He was being abundantly careful with you, something that Eli was not. |

Eli was roughly fucking your face, stopping only briefly when it seemed necessary to make sure that you did not lose consciousness, though at this point that may have almost been the more merciful of the two options.

At this point two twin rivers of tears were streaming down your face. The violation, the helplessness, the gagging, the unwilling pleasure building inside you with each thrust made by Ian.

Now that you had acclimated nicely to being slowly explored by his cock Ian had picked up the pace considerably and was now focused a bit more on seeking his release than on your comfort. They set up a rhythm for fucking themselves into you, as one thrust forward the other pulled back, using you as a double sided cum dump while you cried uselessly for it to end.

With each powerful stroke came the lewd smack of their balls, one set slapping your ass the other slamming into your face, the sound was so loud and clear throughout your ordeal it was as if it was mocking you further about your situation.

As Ian continued battering your prostate you could not help cumming harder than you ever had in your life, and after you had Ian continued working towards his own orgasm and started fondling your sore nuts and sensitive cock as he did so. "Fuck, babe, you fit so well over my cock (Y/N), so tight and warm for me~"

You were forced to cum twice more, painfully, before the two alphas finally had a synchronous climax, warm heady cum filling you from both ends, forcefully filling you up. You wanted to throw up but you had no choice but to allow it down your throat.

Eli finally removed himself from your mouth with a wet plop as his knot exited your soft, sore lips. You were crying and shaking from the overstimulation and sheer domination that you had been victim of. Eli sat with your head moved into his lap and wiped away your tears and stroked your hair tenderly but you flinched and squealed as he kissed from your cheek to your collarbone and bit down hard, leaving his mark on you. He licked and kissed it tenderly like it was the most beautiful testament to love that he had ever seen, like he was worshipping it.

But Ian was not done yet, his knot was thoroughly buried deep within your hot ass and he intended to fuck you full of at least one more load before stopping. The taste of cum was still on your lips as Eli leaned down and kissed you gently, probing every inch of your mouth with his tongue, tasting himself on your lips, savoring the mingled flavors of your spit and his cum, an addictive concoction created by the shared intimacy between you two.

You were still crying a bit from the continued attention Ian's cock was so dedicated to providing your ass, but Eli was kissing you and playing with your hair, and trying to comfort you as much as possible. You whimpered into Eli's comforting lips and clung to his arm as Ian's efforts made you cum yet again.

Ian increased his pace again, going faster and harder as his pleasure mounted once more. He knew he was about ready to unload in your beautiful body again.

The sight of you being kissed by Eli as you were blissed out with half lidded eyes, your mind temporarily broken as you were swept up in the tumultuous world that existed between the blurred border of pleasure and pain, twitching, whimpering, and moaning oh so deliciously sent him over the edge and his cock throbbed hard inside you, stuffing you to the brim with even more of his love as he shouted, "Oh god, (Y/N), I love you so much!", Before biting you hard and leaving a big mark opposite of Eli's, causing you to wince.

Ian's knot kept him firmly inside you so he pulled you into his lap and held you close to his chest. It was finally over and you clung to him, hiding your face in his neck as you cried. Eli was behind you rubbing your back and kissing your neck comfortingly. "You did so good for us baby doll."

"Yeah, our good little omega took our knots so well~" Ian cooed softly into your ear.

Both of them were on cloud nine, they had successfully gotten you to live with them and they had actually bred you full of their seed, and now they had you all vulnerable and needy in their arms.

You clung to Ian until you were released from his knot, you had stopped crying but you still felt like any vulnerable needy omega would after such intense breeding, despite being a beta. Your alpha "boyfriends" were going to make sure to give you the best treatment for being a good little mate and taking them both despite your much smaller stature.

They made you a bubble bath and cleaned you off tenderly before bundling you in the softest pajamas that money could buy, they took turns cuddling you in their laps, and they kept kissing and licking your sore neck.

When Desmond woke up later in the day you were in no state to be able to take care of him so Ian did while Eli snuggled and pampered and doted on you non-stop. You just lay by him in bed nuzzled into his hairy underarm, your subconscious had slowly begun to associate the scent of the two alphas with comfort and it was a good place to hide your face in for as long as you wanted to.

He was more than happy to let you get as much of his smell as you needed.

Later that night, when you had recovered more, they fed you all of your favorite sweets and hot chocolate. They wanted to make sure you were filled with all the things that made an omega a happy little mate, not just their thick seed.

You were too tired to refuse, so when one of them pulled you into his lap you willingly nibbled at everything he gave you as you leaned back against his warm chest, they were thrilled with how placated mating had seemed to make you, though they agreed among themselves they had overdone it and that they would be gentler in the future.

You were such a good little mate now, they knew all you had needed was a nice knotting to make you happy. In a twisted way they were not wrong, as they held and babied you you realized you had started to bond with them, it was good that you were, because you certainly would never be living apart from them.

12