All Comments on 'Anahita Ch. 01: Price Tag'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Iggy_ManIggy_Manover 4 years ago
Interesting

Almost an erotic Doctor Jekyll / Mrs. Hyde kind of thing. Not my usual, but it kept me reading. I'm sure I'd read a second part to see how far she can talk herself into going. Will this perverted part of her get a piercing or tattoo before she comes to her senses? Will she sabotage her normal self somehow, like throw away all her bras? Lots of interesting possibilities!

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

Currently working on a Part 2, though not sure yet how it will end. Interesting idea about tattoos, though.

Thanks for reading & commenting. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lot to explore here

Excellent. You have opened a lot to explore: her transformation, her genius/superpower, her sexual awakening. It’s all done with a rich internal conflict. Looking forward to a long serial.

AlinaXAlinaXover 4 years agoAuthor

It's been fun but also quite difficult to write Anahita. I've submitted a Ch. 02, but haven't planned a Ch. 03 yet.

Thanks for commenting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Yes! Give us more lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting

Interesting and interested. Great premise and the characters nicely brought to life in the story ......I think you have lots of options for this story and it could explore several different paths as she grows in her sexuality ....... keep writin!!!!!😀🎉👌🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES