All Comments on 'Anal Addiction Ch. 03'

by Tallnhard1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
WhiskeyIsGoodWhiskeyIsGoodover 7 years ago
Great chapter!

I was very happy to see another chapter for this series and it was well worth the wait, too. The sex scene was very hot. I'm definitely looking forward to Chapter 4.

HORNYWRITERTSHORNYWRITERTSover 7 years ago
Yay

I love this series. I also love the Amanda series. Your writing and descriptions always have me on edge. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome

Yaya, that was the best three way I have ever read about.

FailedscoutFailedscoutover 7 years ago
Great Story!!!

This story has been a fantastic read!

Thank you so much for writing it and posting here.

teddybearclubteddybearclubover 7 years ago
OMG

Hot, Hot, Hot. Never been with a chick with a dick, but I wouldn't turn it down. My pussy is so wet. Fuuuck. Cumminnnnggg!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I envy him

I just read all three chapters. I really did enjoy the writing and found the ongoing story very hot. I wish something like that had happened to me when I was younger.

Radium808Radium808over 7 years ago
Needs a sequel!

Love how dominant she is without being over the top, and how the main character equally isn't a 'wimp' of a sub. Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

My cock is so hard that I need to cum in my mouth. Love my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Lucky

Luckiest man in the world. I can't get enough of his exploits! Thank you! XOX KristyT

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Amazing

If you can update this series , that will be great!! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Really looking forward to more of this one myself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Both this series and your other are good reads and would love to see more chapters

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! You really have a hot one here. What a great story with varying degrees of characters from funny and quirky to sweet and sexy to whackjob bitch and they all fit into this story perfectly. This was such a fun read it makes me hope to be able to read more of your creations. Thanks for posting this story, it was a real good time. I do wonder what would happen if you went to therapist while trying to explain an anal addiction and what that treatment regiment would be. Strange thoughts your story brings out.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTallnhard1@Tallnhard1
635 Followers
I wanted to try something new with my latest story. Typically trans top-male bottom stories are my favorite but I wanted to try my hand at a dress-up story. Hope you like it. Sorry as always that it takes me so long to post stories. I love writing but I just don’t have enough...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES