Anal At Last Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm taking your virginity honey... You're so tight and so wet... That's it baby, a little bit more, you can do it... Kiss me, kiss me Sam, and let me taste you... I've wanted you so long... Remember that time in the garden, when I shut my eyes and you stared at my cock? It was so hard for me baby... I just wanted to push you on the ground and take you then... I wanted to take my rock hard cock and push it into your virgin hole, Sam... You'd made me so horny, rubbing my back, knowing those soft tits were swaying above me but unable to see them... But when I felt them in my hands later... Oh Jesus, my cock was so hard... Oh god, that's good honey... I'm going to come in you... That's it... I'm going to fill you with my come... Oh god... Here it comes... "

I quickly stood up, standing over her, sure that she would be able to see my silhouette against the window, turning to make sure that if she could, she'd be able to see my prick. "Here it comes baby... Get ready... Oh, oh... YES!" I came then, turning at the last minute to send my come over her bedclothes. "Oh baby... That's it Sam... Come with me... Oh yeah... That's it... Oh god... I couldn't help it baby... You made me come so quickly..."

I carried on wanking for another minute or so, rubbing the last few dribbles of come over my cock, hearing the slap of moisture as my hand moved up and down, knowing she could hear it also. I was sure she'd been awake - she was still way too quiet. If she had been asleep, she would have at least been disturbed by me a bit.

I stopped wanking, and turned to go out of the room. Then I stopped standing still. There was one more thing I wanted to do.

After a moment's indecision, I turned and walked back to her bed, and knelt down again. I slid my hand back under the covers, and felt my way gently to her waist. Then I slipped my hand under her pajama top, and slowly, slowly, slowly, as if trying not to wake her even now, I slid my hand up towards her tits, gently lifting her top every so often to give me room to maneuver. Eventually, I reached the underside of her breasts, the creamy smooth skin so soft to my touch. Her breathing froze, then released in a shiver as I continued on, up over the mound of her tit, to the point where I could get a good handful. I gently squeezed, feeling her tit, softly moulding it. "Jesus Sam, you feel so good" I whispered. After a few moments, I started pulling my hand away, sliding it in feather-light touches down her breast, my palm and then the length of my index finger sliding over her tightly erect nipple. Then, with a few light strokes of her stomach - her muscles flinching each time in nervous tension - I slid my hand out from underneath her top, out the bedclothes, and I stood up.

Then I crept out the room and closed her door softly behind me. I couldn't wait to tell Angela about this.