Anal At Last Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hmmm. I wondered if she would be interested in a session with Angela and I.

She reached down to fondle my cock. "Getting hard again Andy? Good. I've got a feeling that, like most blokes, you might want to fuck my tits, seeing as you mentioned it earlier, so we'll do that in a few moments. First... I want your tongue in my ass again. Lay back... Let's do a sixty nine, I want your cock in my mouth and your tongue in my ass..."

I laid back, my cock standing proud, and she lay down on top of me, her lovely ass near my face. I pulled some cushions behind my head to help with the angle, and then pressed her inner thighs apart. Laying on her front as she was, she bent one thigh and knee, bringing that leg down the front of the sofa, giving me room to get to her asshole, just as her hot mouth engulfed my cock head.

It crossed my mind that if Ken was small, she probably couldn't deep throat. And with Angela not being able to do it (at least, not yet, maybe the lessons from Jules would help), and Sam obviously being inexperienced, I despaired of ever getting a real deep throat session before I died.

Still, Simone did a good job. Maybe her first boyfriend was bigger than Ken? Her tongue was busy swirling round my head as I lifted both hands to her ass cheeks to separate them. Her asshole winked at me as she clenched it, waiting for me to rim her. I lifted my head, stuck out my tongue, and went to town on her. She groaned around my cock as she felt my tongue lap at her rectum, the vibrations from her mouth and throat deliciously sending electric-like shocks up and down my cock.

I started to pump my hips, fucking her mouth in short strokes, and she worked her head in counterpoint, tightening her lips around my head as I thrust in and out. She brought a hand in to wank me in time with her sucking, while the other one went to my balls and started teasing them, her fingernails raking deliciously over them.

She was good. Better than Angela, bizarrely. In recompense, I slid one hand further in, still keeping her cheeks apart with the palm, but wetting one finger in my mouth, and then slowly sliding it into her ass, watching her sphincter expand to let me in. Then I stuck out my tongue and licked where her asshole and my finger joined, making her groan even louder onto my cock.

I could feel her juices running down my chin, and wished that I could get another hand in to finger her, but I needed to keep her cheeks apart. As if reading my mind, she took the hand away from my balls and slid it down between us, into her cunt.

She lifted her mouth off me. "Oh fuck Andy, that's so good... Finger me... Lick me... You make me so horny Andy..." Then her mouth came back down again, her head moving back and forth as her tongue lapped at my head. Her hips started pumping. Not much, as she was trying to keep my finger and tongue at her ass, but she was obviously getting turned on.

I pulled my finger out, and went back to pure tongue action, tensing my tongue and forcing it into her now slightly-loosened asshole. She groaned, breaking contact with my cock again, and reached back with her spare hand to help me pull her ass-cheeks apart. "Christ Andy... I wish we'd done this years ago... Why didn't you chat me up?... Oh, that's so fucking good... Is it against the rules... to keep on doing this... after the first month? ... God I hope not..."

She went back to my cock again, wanking me furiously as I started fucking her mouth faster, feeling her tongue and cheeks work my head. I could feel her fingers working furiously in her cunt. I wanted a spare pare of hands to reach up and play with her tits...

I broke away from her ass. "Simone, tuck your knees under you as far as you can... Make your cheeks spread out... And keep on sucking me like that, it's so fucking good... I love your tongue on my cock."

She wriggle about, getting her knees forward so that she was crouching on me, rather than laying on me, forcing her cheeks apart and letting me get back to tonguing her asshole without needing my hands. So I slid those hands up to her tits, which were squashed between us, sneaking in to grab at her flesh, tweaking her nipples.

She groaned loudly around my cock, and her hips started bucking faster. Her juices were dripping down my chin, and I could tell from the movements of her hips and body, that she was close to coming. I tensed my tongue again, pushing it in, out, in, out, fucking her asshole with my tongue, and Simone went wild. She started fucking back at me, taking her mouth off my cock and begging me to fuck her ass.

"Fuck Andy... Do it... Please, fuck my ass... Fuck me... Let me feel you inside me... Oh Christ that's so fucking good... Keep doing it... Keep... Ah.. There... There... There.. Oh god YES!"

She came again, her asshole clenching and forcing my tongue out despite my efforts to keep it in, her hand stopped wanking me, instead just gripping tightly as she came, her juices flooding my chin. I kept licking the outside of her asshole as she came down, gentle strokes to help the after-shocks continue, as her weight dropped entirely onto me. She made a few half-hearted attempts to lick the stalk of my cock as she gasped for breath.

"Oh Jesus... So good Andy, so fucking good... Must do it again... Soon... "

I let her relax fully, and then slid out from under her, standing above her with my rampant cock throbbing for release. She turned over, still breathing hard from her come, and took a hold of her tits, squeezing them together. "Do it Andy... Fuck my tits..."

I knelt over her, straddling her, lining my cock up with her cleavage, and pressing it in. She pressed her tits up to wrap my cock in her soft flesh, as I started moving in and out, fucking her tits. She gazed up at me, flicking between my eyes, my cock, and my stomach muscles as they tensed and relaxed with my movement.

"Fuck my tits Andy... Come over me..." I reached down to her tits and brushed her hands away, taking them over myself. I felt her slide them down to her groin, presumably fingering herself as I wanked away in her cleavage. I alternated between squeezing her tits together round my cock for my pleasure, and stroking her flesh for her pleasure, playing with her nipples occasionally. Every few strokes, I pushed further forward, my balls pressing against her tits, my cock-head enticing her to open her mouth and suck me for a moment, her hands grabbing my ass and pulling me in and out. Or she would run her tongue over the head, reaching up with both hands to wank me. Or she would grasp the top of my prick in one hand, and rub my flowing pre-cum around it with her thumb, causing exquisite shivers of delight to go through me.

It didn't take long. The sight of Simone beneath me, begging me to come between her tits, was more than I could take. "I'm going to come Simone... You're so fucking horny... Oh god... Here it is!" She opened her mouth at the last minute, lifting her head, letting me know she was OK about swallowing, and I pushed my hips forward so she could take my pulsing glans in her mouth, my cock spasming as my juices burst into her mouth. She swallowed it all down, sucking me dry, pulling the last of my juices from me.

I slid off her, falling to the sofa beside her, leaning over her and kissing her. She pulled back at first, her hands coming up to push me away and a look of shock on her face. But I pulled her close to me, and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She resisted for another second, and then kissed me back, her tongue spreading the after-taste of my come around my mouth. I groaned into her, sliding my hand down her back to grab her bum and pull her towards me, her hands coming up to my neck and pulling me close as well.

We kissed passionately, but slowly, our breath returning to normal, our passions requited, our hands roaming over each other's bodies, exploring, teasing, learning how each other felt. It was odd, but having known Simone for so long, it felt as comfortable with her as it did with Angela, just that I knew Angela on a deeper level but for a shorter time. I realised that when she laid the one month limit on my future partners, she'd thought it through long and hard, and knew me perhaps better than I knew myself. I could see me falling for Simone very easily, especially given the pain she was going through and how protective I felt for her.

She broke the hug, sitting up on the sofa, her bum near the edge, pulling me in so that our bodies were touching from head to groin. Taking my face in both hands, she said, "Thank you Andy. That was fantastic, the best sex I've ever had, and yet we've not even fucked. Angela's a very, very lucky woman, and I'm dead envious of her. I can't believe I'm only going to have a month with you. Are you sure she won't hire you out? You could make a good living as a gigolo, I think."

I laughed as I kissed her. "No, I think she's dead set on keeping me to herself. I've tried to convince her to let me carry on sleeping with all the women concerned, on a rota system, but she was having none of it. Not even when I said I'd sleep with her every other time, and share the remaining half of my time amongst the other women."

"Damn," she laughed, the most relaxed laugh I'd seen her do in a long time. It pleased me to see her enjoying herself, even as it pleased me to feel her lovely bosom bounce against me as she laughed.

I looked her deep in the eye. "Simone, it's good to see you laugh like that. I don't think I've seen you so relaxed in a long time. Now don't get me wrong, you've hidden it well, I don't think many other people will have noticed. But I did. And it's good to see you come out of that shell you've built up recently."

She hugged me tight for a few seconds, saying nothing. Then she pulled back to look me in the face. "I know Andy. It's been a tough few months. Well, nearly a year now. That was when I first began to suspect that Ken and I were on our last legs, as we'd not had sex for a while. And didn't do afterwards, strangely enough. I guess he'd been getting his fill from the other women. I just didn't find out about them till a few months ago. Well, I thought it was only one, and I spent a while thinking that it was actually over already and he'd gotten it out of his system. Then I went into town and saw him that night. This is the first time I've felt at ease in a long time. Which is why I want you to stay the night. We don't have to do anything. I just want to cuddle up to you, to fall asleep with my head on your chest. You've got a nice chest, very manly. I think it would make a good pillow."

I laughed. "There are some parts of you that I'm sure will make the best pillows known to mankind, but... I can't see a way for you to have your head on my chest, and mine on yours. So I'll tell you what: tonight, your head on mine. Next time, mine on yours."

She smiled shyly. "So there will be a next time?"

"Of course."

She pulled me to lay along the sofa, and lay beside me, her back to the back of the sofa, one leg curled over mine, her head in my shoulder, uttering sounds of comfort as she snuggled down and gently started running her hand over my chest, my abs, my thighs, skirting around my groin. In return, I slid my spare hand up and down the length of her body, enjoying the hour-glass curves from her tits to her waist and then to her hips, stroking her bum, lingering over the curves of her tits without actually touching her nipples.

"Andy, can I ask something?" she said after a few minutes.

"Shoot."

"After you came there... you.... you kissed me. Didn't it taste odd?"

"No. This might be unusual, but, well, it turns me on to kiss a woman when she's just swallowed my come. Now don't get me wrong, I don't exactly want a mouthful of my own juices, but a taste as it lingers in her mouth is extremely erotic. Probably some repressed homosexual tendencies, most people will say. But to me, it's about... well, sharing the extreme intimacy of a woman swallowing, and giving some of that intimacy back, letting her know you appreciate it. Also, it's showing that I don't agree with most men, who expect the woman to swallow, when the men themselves think come is disgusting."

She nodded, saying nothing.

We chatted for a bit longer, nothing sexual, just shooting the breeze in the way that people do after they've had sex, and then my phone rang. Simone shifted to let me up as I said "sorry!", and I answered it. It was Angela.

She wondered if I was around tonight, as she wanted some company, and I said I was at Simone's.

"Oh? And do you have something to share with me?"

"Afraid not. I'm all tapped out."

"Really? Well, you're a fast mover. Does she know about our 'no sex but foreplay's OK' deal?"

"Actually Angela, there's something Simone wants to talk to you about. She knows about our deal for while you're away... hold on, let me put you on speaker."

I put the phone on the coffee table and enabled the speakerphone, Simone shaking her head frantically and running her finger along her throat as if to say "cut the call".

"As I was saying," I said towards the phone, "I told Simone about our deal for while you're away, and she wants to confirm that I'm not lying, and that it was your idea."

Angela spoke. "Hi Simone, sorry to disturb you. Yes, it's my idea. I guess Andy's already explained the detail, but I want him to still be able to have sex, but without falling for someone else. So I've said one woman per month, and I've set my friends to watch over him.... Does that answer your question?"

Simone hesitatingly edged towards the phone. "Er... Yes. I guess so."

"I know it's odd," said Angela, "but it's a good solution. Plus I get to have some fun as well, so it's not exactly one-sided. And then when I get back, Andy's all mine, assuming this all works OK."

"But Angela," answered Simone, "aren't you worried that he'll just get used to you not being here and keep on having sex with loads of women? I mean, he's great in bed, so I can't see - Oh shit!"

Angela stepped in. "Simone, it's OK. I knew as soon as he said he was out with you tonight, that he'd be likely to try something. It's OK, believe me. Whether you two got together now or later makes no odds. As long as he's still got enough energy to keep me satisfied till I go away, there's no problem."

"Christ, sorry Angela. I couldn't even wait till you'd gone away. I'm so sorry, I must seem like a right tart. It's just that it's been a long, long time for me, and Andy was... well, too nice."

"Simone, do you think I don't know that? Andy and I have done some things I never thought I'd do. He's trustworthy, caring, considerate, and that makes him very persuasive, even when he doesn't mean to be. Really, it's OK, I'm fine with it.... Listen, what are you up to tonight? Are you both staying at Simone's?"

"Yes," I said. "The kids are - obviously - tucked up in bed, so we - I thought that I'd invite myself to stay the night rather than disturb Daniel. Why?"

"Well... Simone, if you're OK with it, why don't I come over? We can get to know each other a bit while Andy does something else - do you need the dishes washed? And it will re-assure you that I'm fine with you and he getting together. Plus, if I'm honest, I'd like to see what my competition is like. Given that we've only met briefly a handful of times, I'd like to get to know you a bit better."

"Competition? Angela, I'm not trying to steal Andy away."

"Oh, I know that Simone. It's just that he's always had a crush on you from what I can gather."

"He told you?"

"No. But I can tell by the look in his eyes when he sees you or talks about you."

"Oh. OK. Yeah, that'll be fine. Come over whenever you want. But... this whole thing is new to me... So I hope I don't come across as too nervous."

"Andy, if you're still listening," said Angela, "pour her a glass of wine or something. You've obviously freaked her out a bit - which given your perversions is not surprising - so help her get relaxed before I get there. The poor girl's on tenterhooks." She laughed as she spoke.

"OK, ladies," I interjected, "That's enough about me. I'm not sure I'm OK with you two chatting about me, but as long as I'm here to defend myself, I suppose I can live with it."

"Andy, what makes you think we'll be talking about you? I said that Simone and I are going to get to know each other. That doesn't include you. So... what's the address?"

Simone shared details of how to get there, and we ended the call, Simone looking at me expectantly.

"Simone, chill, it'll be OK. Do you want some wine to help you relax? Or something stronger? Something bigger? Something harder?"

"Andy, you're incorrigible! Let's get dressed before she arrives, shall we?"

"OK, I'll come and help you pick something nice, seeing as you ruined your blouse."

We headed upstairs, the view of her ass wriggling above me setting all sorts of dirty thoughts running through my head. Near the top, I grabbed both her legs at the calves, not exactly tripping her, but gripping enough to make her realize I was trying to stop her going any further. She tried to carry on walking, but gave up, laughing, and dropped her hands down onto the top step so she could look back at me and try to shake me free.

Leaving her ass nicely exposed. I leapt into action, letting go of her legs and grabbing her ass cheeks and spreading them wide, licking all the way up from her cunt lips to her asshole, causing her to wriggle her hips in delight, telling me to stop it, but in a tone of voice that said to continue.

I gave her a few more broad strokes, as she arched her back to stick her ass out more, encouraging me. As she seemed to settle down into getting her ass licked again, I stopped and straightened up, slapping her ass lightly as I did so. "Simone," I whispered, "stop distracting me and get a move on. And be quiet in case you wake the kids."

She raised her hand to her mouth as if she'd forgotten about them, and ran up the last couple of steps, her tits and ass jiggling beautifully as she turned slightly, teasingly, to see what I was doing. I uttered a low growl and chased after her as she ran into her bedroom. I softly closed the door behind me as she went to her wardrobe and opened it. Still growling, I snuck up to her, grabbed her round the waist, and threw her on the bed. She laughed, trying to back-pedal away from me, as I jumped on top of her, and pinned her arms down.

She pretended to struggle as I kissed her lips, her chin, her throat, her upper breast, and then sucked a nipple into my mouth, making her sigh and stop struggling. I teased that nipple with my teeth, feeling it harden in my mouth, and I switched to the other nipple, sucking it hard into my mouth and flicking it with my tongue.

She got her legs out from underneath me and lifted them up to wrap them around me, as I started to slide down, kissing the very soft, very seductive flesh on the underside of her breasts. Then down over her stomach, feeling her stomach muscles twitch as I kissed and licked her. I let go of her arms as I slid further down, and she brought her hands to the top of my head and pushed down, urging me on, whispering for me to lick her again, to let her feel my tongue.

I reached her mound, and I looked up at her and smiled devilishly. I wet a finger in my mouth, and slid my hands under her bum just like before, but this time I pushed a finger under directly to her asshole, rubbing against it as my tongue separated her lips. She groaned in ecstasy, her hands now pressing me into her mound.

I licked up and down, waiting for her lips to part of their own accord and her juices to start flowing again, which didn't take long. "Andy, that's so fucking good..."

I lapped up her juices, using big broad strokes of my tongue, for a minute or so, each stroke ending with a quick flick of her clit. I then pulled my hands out from under her, and put them behind her knees, pushing up to raise them. She got the message, and took a hold of them herself, holding them up high against her body, spread wide, giving me full access to any hole that I wanted.