Anal At Last Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously, my cock rose to attention.

"Jesus Andy, put it away," said Angela, but nevertheless she reached out and started wanking me. Simone sat back, watching us, as I started to play with both women's tits, teasing them, stroking them, thoroughly enjoying myself.

Angela wanked me slowly, turning towards me so that she could use her other hand to play with my balls, then she leant over and sunk her mouth over me, wanking the base of my staff with one hand still. I lightly held the back of her head for a few moments, before running my hand down her spine, underneath her ass, and back up to her slit, which she aided my lifting herself off the sofa a bit. I started running my fingers up and down her slit, not entering, just rubbing, waiting for her juices to start flowing.

My other hand was still playing with Simone's tit, and I turned my head to her. She met me half-way, her mouth opening to kiss me, her tongue immediately seeking mine. She reached up and took my hand away from her tit, and then stood up, on the sofa seat. She found a spot to plant her feet, and then stood above me, her cunt level with my face. "Suck me Andy... Lick me again." I opened my mouth as she dropped onto my face, my tongue coming out to run up and down her slit.

On my hand, I could feel Angela's juices flowing, so I pushed my finger inside her, and she moaned on my cock. Then she stood up, straddled me, and sank down my cock, taking me in one long push, grunting with the effort. With Simone still sat on my face, it was obvious what she would do next: she held Simone's cheeks apart and started rimming her. Simone groaned above us, "Oh Jesus Christ that's good."

Angela started riding me, just her hips moving as she tried to keep her mouth fastened on Simone's ass. I took a hold of her hips, helping to move her up and down the length of my cock. Simone had her hands on the back of my head, pressing me into her cunt, moaning as I licked up and down her slit, around her clit, pushing my tongue inside.

We continued like that for a few minutes, the sighs and groans increasing in intensity from both of us. Then Angela lifted herself off my cock and stood up. "Simone, sit down, straddle him." She did so, easing herself onto my cock. Unlike Angela, she couldn't yet take all of me in one go, so she had to slide up and down me, each time going deeper, until she bottomed out. Angela than knelt behind her, and, like in so many fantasies of mine, parted Simone's ass again and continued rimming her. Simone groaned, "Oh Jesus, you're so big Andy... You fill me up... I've never been so full... God that's good... Lick me Angela, you're tongue is so good back there... I can't believe I waited so long Andy... I've fancied you for a long time... Wanted to have an affair with you... Wanted to bring you back here and fuck you in my bed when Ken wasn't here... Tell me we'll do this in the US... I want both of you every night..."

"Simone, we'll do it... Two weeks of fucking and sucking... Angela and I will make you come so many times you'll ... good god you're tight... that you'll never want sex again..."

She kissed me then, stopping all conversation, riding me more and more furiously as she got more turned on. Angela gave up trying to keep her mouth on Simone's ass, and instead she sat beside us, alternately kissing me then Simone, feeling Simone's tits, playing with my balls, feeding her own tits to either me or Simone, or both at times.

Soon, Simone was getting close to coming, and Angela told us to stop. Simone did so, much to my dismay, and Angela got her to kneel on the floor, leaning forward onto the sofa, her ass stuck out towards me. Then Angela stood over Simone, squatting down and leaning forward, leaving both their asses stuck out, their cunts on display. "Take your pick," said Angela.

Silently, I thanked god, and then I squatted behind them, lining my cock up with Angela's cunt. She arched her back, and in one swift push, I entered her to the point of bottoming out. "Jesus Andy, that's good," she moaned as I started fucking her, hard and fast, my cock pistoning in and out.

I fucked her for a bit, maybe a minute or so, and then pulled out. I lowered myself again, and lined my cock up with Simone's cunt. "Oh god yes," she muttered, as she felt my hot head part her lips, and I pushed in again, slower this time but not stopping till my balls were slapping against her. Again, I fucked her hard and fast, using the full length of my cock to drive the length of her tight cunt.

A little while later, I pulled out again, and lined myself up with Angela again, this time with her ass. I placed my head against her rosebud, and pressed, firmly but slowly, seeing her hole open up before me and my cock sank in. She grunted with the strain, and told me to fuck her ass. I did so, but slowly, moving further and further inside each time I pushed in, until I was balls-deep in her ass. Then I carried on fucking her, pulling all the way out till her sphincter bulged out as the wide part of my head tried to come out, then back in again. I saw her rest her weight on her elbows, and her hands cupped under Simone to play with her large tits.

Again, a minute or two later, I pulled out, and pushed my cock back into Simone, making her beg me to fuck her. I fucked her hard and fast, sure that she was now used to the size of my cock, and was rewarded with a long, drawn-out groan from her. She was close to coming, and I stayed in her, treating her to the good hard fuck that I'd promised her earlier, not taking any prisoners, pounding her with my cock, filling her with my meat. My thighs were getting sore with the constant squatting, but I gritted through the soreness, reveling in the scene before me, my cock plunging in and out of one woman's cunt, while the Angela bared her ass and cunt before me. Obviously realizing I wasn't going to go back to her just yet, Angela slid a hand between her and Simone, and another behind her, and started fingering her cunt and ass together, resting her weight on Simone.

Simone was moaning hard and fast now, each push of my cock into her cunt making her grunt with passion, and I could tell she was close to coming. I grabbed hold of her hips, pulling her onto me each time I pushed in, and she started climbing the peak to orgasm, her hips pushing back against me, a hand of her own coming down underneath herself to rub her clit.

She reached the point of no return: "Oh fuck, I'm coming... Fuck me Andy... Fuck me harder... Oh Christ I've never... never been fucked like this... Jesus.... That's it... There... Oh god there... I'm coming... I'm coming... Oh God!"

She came then, screaming into the sofa cushions as I pounded into her still, keeping up the assault as she came, keeping her on the peak of orgasm for longer than usual, her breath coming hard and fast, gasping for air. I could feel my own come approaching, and I pulled out of her, the sound of her wet juices clinging to me loud in the room. I man-handled Angela off her, and pushed her back onto the sofa, laying her along it, one of her legs laying over Simone's back. I just got on top of her, and Simone moved out of the way. I took hold of my throbbing cock, lined it up with her cunt, and pushed, hard, bottoming out in her steaming cunt.

"Oh fuck Andy, that's it... Take me... Use me... Make me take you in... Make me come... You own me Andy... Oh fuck you own me... Fuck my cunt baby... Fuck me and fill me with your come... Come in me baby... Come in me after fucking Simone... Oh that's it baby...."

I was fucking her as hard as I never had done before, over-excited by the threesome we'd been having, delighted at fucking Simone and bringing her more pleasure than she'd ever had before, my cock bursting to come in Angela's warm cunt. Her legs came up, wrapping around my ass, and she worked her hips to get herself off at the same time. I brought my arms underneath me, pushing my body up, letting her see my chest and abs as I fucked her, which I knew she liked. She looked down, seeing my cock pound in and out of her cunt, and groaned out loud as her head flopped back to the sofa.

"I love fucking you Angela baby, you're so good... You feel so tight... and hot... and wet... And god you look good when ... my cock's deep inside you."

She pulled me down to her, kissing me ferociously as I pushed my hands under her bum, grabbing both cheeks and using them to pull her hips into me as I fucked her, now adding the curl to hit her g-spot. She started grunting louder with the force of me fucking her. "Oh fuck... Andy... That's it... Keep fucking me baby... Don't stop... Don't ever stop... Please... Fuck me... Come in me... That's it... Oh Jesus baby I'm going to come... It's coming... Oh fuck!"

Her hot cunt clenched around me as she came, all her muscles clenching as her come ripped through her. As she gasped through it, she pushed me off her. "Too intense baby... Pull out."

Disappointed, I pulled out, leaving her breathless beneath me, my cock straining for a hole to come in. She slid out from under me, sitting at the end of the sofa, her breasts heaving with the effort of getting enough air into her, sweat dripping down her cleavage.

Simone stirred underneath me, so I clambered over her to give her room, and just stood above these two women, both overcome by the sex, my cock coated in both their juices, but with neither of them having my come in them. And I felt a little left out.

Angela saw my face, and laughed quietly. "Oh Andy, you poor thing... Haven't you come yet? ... You must be getting old... No sensitivity... Ah Jesus that was good baby, but I can't take any more of your pounding..." She shook her head, and stood up, her legs a bit wobbly after her intense come.

"Simone, come, let's give him a treat." She knelt down in front of me, looking up expectantly, and started kissing the side of my cock, up and down it's length, licking their combined juices from me. Simone came over, getting the idea, and started kissing the other side. I shivered, the delightful feel of two women's mouths on my cock something I'd never experienced. Their tongues lashed out, licking and wiping. Angela took her head into my mouth, sucking hard, whilst Simone ducked a bit to take one of my balls in hers. I saw Angela reach out to Simone, diving a hand into her groin, making Simone groan on my cock, the vibrations brining my come on a bit further. Then Angela lifted the hand, and pushed it between my ass cheeks, feeling for my asshole. She found it, and pushed a finger inside in a nice smooth movement. Going deep, she found my prostate, and started rubbing it, sucking hard and running her tongue round my head. Then she pulled away, and the two women kissed, frenching, while Angela reached up with her spare hand to wank my cock in time with her finger in my ass. They broke apart, and Simone took my head in her mouth, Angela going underneath to lick at my balls.

With the head of my cock in Simone's mouth, Angela's hand wanking the base of my cock while she licked and sucked my balls and fingered my prostate, it didn't take long. "Oh god, Angela, Simone... Shit that's good... Oh yeah... I'm going to come..."

"Do it baby," said Angela, "Wank over us." The two women - these two sexy, beautiful, horny women who both loved my cock in them - lined up, ready to take my come over them both, Simone letting go of my cock.

I started wanking, nice firm strokes intended to bring me on fast. But when I got real close, I stopped wanking like that, and simply used one finger to smear my pre-cum over my head, rubbing it all around. Then I started rubbing with short, fast movements, with just that one finger again, just under my head where it joins the main length of my cock. This was something I did occasionally while wanking, and it delays my come a bit, my muscles straining to come but without anything firm to tip me over the edge. Eventually, when I do come, my muscles pump real hard, and my come squirts much further than usual.

I kept this up, my knees trembling, the two girls reaching down to each others tits and cunts, stroking and wanking each other. I could feel my balls tighten, and I grabbed my cock, giving a few firm strokes, Within a few seconds, my muscles leapt, pushing my come up my cock, hard and fast. My juice leapt out, leaping the gap between me and the girls, who opened the mouths - and closed their eyes - expectantly. My come landed on their faces as I guided my cock to point to each of them, the final few spurts landing on their legs as they kneeled. Angela reached up and carried on wanking my cock, nice firm strokes, intended to squeeze the last of my come from me, as she guided my cock into Simone's mouth. Simone took me in willingly, sucking my jizz from me for a few seconds, her tongue running round my cock head. Then she pulled back, and leaned over to kiss Angela, their tongue lapping out before their lips touched, letting me watch as Angela pulled my cum from Simone's tongue. They kissed passionately, Simone's hands going to Angela's thigh, smearing my come around, spreading some up to her cunt. Angela reached up to play with Simone's tits as they kissed, then they broke and started licking up the come from each other's face. I sat down where I stood, my legs trembling, my cock wilting, unable to believe my luck in finding these two sexy women. Both women came up to me and started kissing me, and each other, the taste of my come lingering on their mouths and tongue, as we all collapsed together on the floor.