Anal At Last Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Simone groaned, "Oh, fuck me, that's good... Oh Angela..." After a minute or two, Simone took a hold of Angela's other hand and raised it to her spare breast. Angela took that as an opening, and started really playing with Simone's tits, causing Simone to groan in pleasure, her head lolling back. I reached a hand down to my cock, and started slowly wanking myself as I watched the action above me and fingered Simone's ass. I didn't want to come, so I kept it nice and gentle and slow.

Simone was grinding her hips against me, close to coming, and Angela saw the chance to do something else. She lowered her head, and lifted one of Simone's tits up to her mouth, latching onto the nipple and sucking it hard. Simone grabbed the back of Angela's head, pulling her in, and suddenly came, her juices flooding down my chin, her thighs clamping around my head.

I kept on licking her lips, lightly and slowly, as she gasped above me, her hips rocking in time with her spasms. Angela stopped kissing Simone's breasts, and moved up, kissing her neck and throat, then her cheeks, then a soft kiss on the lips. Simone took a hold of Angela's face in both hands, and held her close, their kissing becoming more passionate, broken by Simone's frantic breaths.

I took a hold of Simone's bum, and lifted her slightly, sliding out from underneath her. I sat up, and watched the two of them kiss, Angela's hands sliding up and down Simone's back, stroking her ass, parting her cheeks as Angela looked at me over Simone's shoulder as they kissed, her finger sliding between Simone's cheeks to lightly stroke her asshole. Simone was hugging Angela, her hands just holding Angela close. I wanked slowly, letting Angela see how turned on I was, smiling at her and trying to burn into my memory the image of these two beautiful women kissing.

After a minute or so, Angela reached up to tilt Simone's head by the chin, and softly kissed her lips, then she beckoned to me to come over. I shuffled over, still kneeling. In turn, I took hold of Angela's face and kissed her, letting her taste more of Simone's juices.

"Andy, I think there's only one thing left to do. Simone, lay back on the sofa." Simone, looking a little dazed, did as she was told, but she took a hold of Angela's hand, and with some tenderness, pulled Angela towards the sofa as well. Angela followed.

Simone lay down, her legs spread wide, her breathing still coming hard and fast, and held one hand out for me while still holding Angela's hand. I walked over to Simone, knelt down, and kissed her, her tongue immediately entering my mouth. I kissed her back for a few moments, and then broke the kiss, turning to Angela, pulling her down onto her knees as well, kissing her. I was in my element. Two gorgeous, sexy women who both wanted me to fuck them. I only hoped I could perform adequately.

As I kissed Angela, I undid her blouse, sliding it off her shoulders. Then her bra, taking a moment to play with her breasts. I saw Simone looking, and I took a hold of her spare hand, pulling it towards Angela. Simone looked at Angela, hesitating for a moment, and then ran her hand over Angela's tits. Angela sighed, and reached down to my cock, wanking me. I leant over, kissing Simone again and running a hand down to her wet cleft, sliding my finger in and curling up to rub against her g-spot.

I waited a while, enjoying the mutual fondling, and then I pulled Angela to her feet. I turned her around, and reached round her to undo her trousers, sliding them down her legs, pulling her knickers with them. She kicked them off, and her shoes, and as she did so, I reached up to part her cheeks and slid my tongue up the crease of her ass, flicking quickly over her asshole. She groaned above me, and I felt Simone's hand take a hold of my cock. She wanked me as Angela leant forward, thrusting her ass back. She spoke, breaking the long silence.

"Oh god Andy, that's it... Lick my ass..." I rimmed her for a few minutes, Simone still wanking my cock slowly, and then I decided I needed to fuck someone. I stood up, nudged Angela to one side, and lay on top of Simone, her legs opening wide again to let me in, her hands reaching around my shoulders, pulling me close. My cock lined up with her cunt, and I ground around, sliding my erection over her lips, feeling her push back against me each time I pushed forward.

I lifted my hips up. "Angela, guide me in." Angela, a smile on her face, reached between us to take a hold of my prick, and lined it up with Simone's cunt. With a bit of maneuvering, my cock entered Simone's lips, and I started pushing. Jesus she was tight, tighter than Angela. I guess a lack of sex and a smaller partner all those years had kept her muscles tight.

"Oh fuck Andy, you feel so good... Fuck me Andy... Take me... " I pushed harder, my cock sinking in to her hot depths, her vaginal walls expanding to let me in. I started fucking back and forth, each time going a little deeper, her hips pushing back at me to get me further in. Angela withdrew her hand, and sat back on her ass, watching us.

I got all the way in to Simone's depths, her hot cunt gripping me tightly. "Oh Jesus, Andy," she moaned. "I'm so full... Fuck me... Fuck me hard."

I took her at her word, and started fucking her, immediately adding the push up towards her g-spot that was so effective with Angela. "Fucking hell... that's fucking amazing." I wanted to put on a show for Angela as well, after all, it was her idea that got me to this point, so I made sure to pull all the way out, so my cock head was just parting Simone's lips, before pushing all the way inside in one hard push.

I could tell Angela was getting turned on, and it didn't take her long before her hand went down to her cunt to start fingering herself as she watched.

Simone was panting beneath me, her hips bucking as we fucked, and I raised my body up at arm's length. Her legs came up, her calves wrapping behind my thighs. She looked down to see the entire length of my cock ploughing into her, and groaned, her hands coming up to her tits to play with them. Seeing this, Angela came over to us, ducking her head to take one of Simone's breasts in her mouth. I dropped my body down, to one side, craning my neck to take the other nipple into my mouth, sucking it deep and biting gently down on it. Simone gasped, taking a hold of both our heads and pulling us close.

The position was difficult for me to hold, as Simone was a bit too short for it to be comfortable, so I pulled away from her tit and lifted my head to kiss her. She kissed me back, our tongues playing, her breath hard and fast on my cheek.

I felt Angela's hand slide down between our bodies, and I guessed what was coming. I broke the kiss with Simone, and pushed up with my arms again, giving Angela plenty of room to get her hand between us. I felt her hand at our groins, and Simone suddenly grunted, calling out "Angela, oh Christ that's good..." I guessed that Angela was fingering Simone's clit, judging by what I could feel.

I smiled down at Simone, and started giving her a good, hard fucking, my cock powering into her cunt and pulling all the way back before piercing her again. Simone was breathing fast, almost hyperventilating, and I could see the sweat collecting between her tits. Her hips were heaving, grinding against me, pressing up to get more of me into her and more of Angela's hands on her tits.

Angela pulled her head away from Simone's tits, and shuffled down towards my feet. I felt her spare hand push it's way underneath both Simone and I, and then, a few moments later, Simone spasmed some more. "Oh fuck me," she screamed, "Finger my ass Angela... Jesus Christ... You're killing me... I'm going to come... Oh Christ I'm going to come... Fuck me... Fuck me... There... There... Oh Jesus!"

She came again, sweat breaking out across her body, her hips bodily lifting me off the sofa as she tensed, her cunt clamping around my cock, her eyes closed and head thrown back in ecstasy.

--------------------

When she'd recovered slightly, but was still out of it, I pulled my cock from her depths, and it felt like it was trying to keep me in, clinging to me. I got off the sofa, and pulled Angela to her feet, grabbing her and pushing her over the sofa, her ass in the air.

"No Andy, wait.. Wait... I want you in me... but there's something else I want." She leant over Simone, kissing her neck and cheeks. "Simone honey... There's one more thing to do, and then you can get some rest... Andy needs to come... And I need a good fucking. Help us out."

Simone kind of came round, a very satisfied smile on her face. "Anything Angela... Just tell me..."

Angela told Simone to sit up on the sofa, which she did. Angela then straddled her, their groins touching, their breasts touching, and Angela bent her head to start kissing Simone, a very passionate lesbian kiss. Simone responded in kind, kissing Angela back, her hands sliding down Angela's ass to pull her in tighter.

Angela broke apart, turning her head slightly towards me, and whispered "Fuck my ass..."

I gladly complied, taking position behind them, kneeling down, and running my tongue up Angela's ass again. She moaned into Simone's mouth as they kissed again, and I felt Simone's hands pull Angela's cheeks apart. I tensed my tongue, pushing it into Angela's asshole, feeling it relax as the familiar intruder pushed in. I ran my hand underneath Angela, collecting some juice from her hot cunt, spreading them back. Then I slid my hand underneath Angela, pushing two fingers into Simone's cunt, hearing her moan above me, and I spread Simone's juices around Angela's ass. I kept doing this, teasing the two women, alternating between them, until I felt Angela was ready.

Then, I stood up, and leant far over the women, one hand on the back of the sofa. I kissed the back of Angela's neck as I used my spare hand to line my cock up not with her asshole, but with Simone's cunt. I pushed, and Simone moaned. I couldn't get my full length in, due to the position Simone was in, but I got at least half of it lubricated with her juices. I fucked her back and forth for a few strokes, then pulled out and placed my head against Angela's rectum.

"Oh god yes, baby... Push it in... Push your big fat cock covered with Simone's juices into my tight ass baby... ... Make me yours..."

I pushed, feeling her sphincter muscles dilate, feeling her strain to help them, and then I was in, her muscles snapping shut over my head, and she grunted into Simone's mouth. I slowly, slowly pushed forward, letting her get used to me again, feeling her anal canal stretch to accept me. She stopped kissing Simone, burying her head on Simone's shoulder as she strained to let me in all the way. I took the opportunity to lean down a bit more, towards Simone, who lifted her head to kiss me as I pushed into Angela's ass. The thought of kissing this beautiful young woman whilst my cock was in my lover's ass made me want to come on the spot.

With my spare hand, I took a hold of Simone's hand, and guided it down to where Angela's and my flesh met, and Simone tentatively felt round, taking a hold of my exposed cock, feeling me, then feeling round Angela's stretched hole. Angela moaned, "Oh... So good... Fuck me Andy..." I kept pushing on, pulling out a bit and pushing back in, each push eliciting a further moan or sigh or "Oh, so fucking big" from Angela, and Simone withdrew her hand to give me room to get all the way in. Then Simone pushed her hand between Angela and her, and Angela groaned as Simone started to finger her.

At one point, I could even feel Simone's fingers pressing against me, only the thin membrane separating her fingers in Angela's cunt from my cock in her ass.

Eventually I bottomed out, my lower abs touching Angela's butt, and she groaned at the feeling. I slowly started pulling out till my head was pulling back against her rectal muscles, and then back in again, faster this time, feeling her start to respond, her back arching to push back against me as I reamed her.

I put both hands on the back of the sofa to support me in this awkward position, and looked down as I ploughed her backside, the veins of my cock bulging out with the excitement and the tightness of her ass.

Angela sat more upright, feeding her tits to Simone, who willingly took them in, sucking the other woman's nipples, mouthing her flesh. We fucked like this for a few minutes, the girls kissing again, playing with each others breasts, urging me on. Then, suddenly, Angela told me to pull out. I did so, seeing her asshole close as my cock withdrew, and I stepped back as she climbed off Simone.

"Simone, lay down on the floor," she said. Simone did so, looking curiously at me and Angela. Then Angela smiled, and said "It's OK honey... But you need to feel a woman go down on you, to round off your night." Angela dropped to the floor, going into the sixty-nine with Simone. Immediately, Angela placed her mouth on Simone's cunt, her tongue coming out to lap up Simone's juices. Simone groaned, not yet reciprocating, a look of uncertainty on her face.

I dropped to the floor also, kneeling over Simone's face. I lowered myself, my balls coming into contact with Simone's mouth, and she eagerly sucked one of them in, her tongue firing all sorts of nerves down there. I stayed there for a while, enjoying the feeling, as Simone groaned around my balls, responding to Angela's mouth. Then I shuffled forward, pulling my ball from Simone's hot tongue, and reached down to press my cock downwards, lining it up with Angela's ass again. As my head touched her cheeks, she groaned, "Oh Andy ... yeah... Fuck me... Let Simone see your cock in my ass... Let her see how much you own me... Let her see how much I want your cock filling me up... Do it baby... Fuck me..."

I pushed in, her ass easily accommodating me after the previous fucking, but I did it slowly, letting Simone see all the detail. She gasped as Angela's muscles clamped around my staff as the head was in, and then I felt her tongue lick my balls as I pushed further in.

I started fucking Angela's ass firmly, nice smooth strokes, feeling her loosen and get used to me, seeing the muscles in her back tense as she pushed back against me. Then Simone's tongue left me, and a moment later I heard Angela groan. "Oh god Simone... Yes... Do it... Lick me honey... Lick me like I'm licking you."

Jesus, I thought. We should be filming this, we'll make a fucking fortune. I couldn't believe I was finally seeing two women lick each other out, while my cock ploughed the ass of one of them.

Simone cried out beneath us, in-between licks at Angela's cunt. "Oh god.... Yes... That's so good... Angela... So good... Lick me there... Oh yes... That's it...."

I shuffled position, somehow getting my legs straight out behind me and my weight on my hands. It was like doing a press-up, but with my cock still in Angela's ass. From this position, I could drive straight down into her ass, pile-driving into her. She grunted, and I began to fuck her in earnest, knowing I wouldn't last long. Her ass was hot and tight, clinging to me, giving me one long sensation of pleasure as I fucked her. Occasionally, Simone's tongue flicked out to lick at my balls. I wanted to pull out of Angela's ass and push my cock into Simone's mouth, but that would have been a step too far, possibly.

"Oh fuck Angela... Your ass is so tight... I love fucking you... Simone, ah yes, lick my balls... Can you see? Can you see my cock splitting Angela's ass? ... Is that what you want? ... Do you want my cock in your ass? ... I want to fuck you there Simone... You've got such a lovely... tight cunt... and I want to take your ass.... Will you let me? ... Will you let me fuck your ass?"

"Christ yes Andy... I want you to do it... I want you to fuck... my ass... while Angela licks me out... like you're doing to her... Oh god yes... your tongue is so good Angela... "

We all went silent, concentrating on the pleasures we could each feel. My come started boiling in my balls, and I started fucking Angela harder. She responded, and started groaning louder into Simone's snatch. I could hear the slurping of tongues against wet cunts, and that drove me over the edge, my cock twitching, my come leaping into Angela's hot ass. That triggered her come, her ass clenching around me, squeezing tightly as she called out Simone's name.

As the last of my come dribbled into Angela's ass, I pulled out, and left my cock hanging, seeing what Simone would do. She reached up with one hand and pulled my cock towards her, opening her mouth. Good girl, I thought, as I moved to let her suck my cock into her mouth, milking it, sucking the last few drops out of me.

Then she started to buck her hips, as Angela recovered enough to start licking her again. "Oh Christ that's so fucking good..." she cried out, letting go of my cock. She lifted her head up to lick at Angela's asshole, lapping up my come as it leaked from Angela's ass. Then as she tasted my come, she came herself, her hips pushing up again, Angela's tongue in her cunt, bringing her on.

--------------------

We all collapsed, rolling off each other, catching our breath, smiling and chuckling to ourselves. Eventually, Angela spoke. "So Andy, what was your first male-female-female threesome like?"

I waited, catching my breath still, then "Not sure... Can we try again?"

Simone groaned. "God no, I'm done for. I've never come so much in my life. It's been fucking amazing and ... and I want to do it again... but I need a rest."

"Me too," I added. "Although give me an hour and I'm all yours again."

We all lay for a few minutes longer, then Simone moved first, moving over to Angela. She reached out, and the two women hugged. Nothing sexual, just a tight hug. "Thank you," whispered Simone. "Even if we never do it again, thank you. You've.... You've opened my eyes... in more ways than one."

Angela smiled at her, and kissed her on the cheek, pulling her back to look at the younger woman. "Simone, it's been my pleasure, trust me. In fact, I might have to re-think my 'one month only' rule, I think." She laughed as she said it. "I can see this being a regular event. What a shame I've only got a couple of weeks left.... Listen, Andy will be coming out a few times - How do you fancy coming out with him? The kids can keep themselves entertained in the day, and we can keep ourselves entertained at night..."

Simone laughed. "Andy made the same kind of offer, and... well, it's an attractive one." She looked at me, smiling. "And thank you as well Andy. That was... fantastic."

Angela rolled her eyes. "Oh Jesus, don't say that. He takes it as a complement, and it's like a red rag to a bull. He'll be eager to try again, and to make it even better. Or at least, what he thinks will be better, bless him. You'll never get rid of him!"

"Really?" said Simone, eagerly, and then the two girls burst out laughing at me. What was it about women that no matter how well I performed, I was always the brunt of the joke?

I heaved myself off the floor, and onto the middle of the sofa. "Ladies, come sit with me. Let's watch some TV for a bit to calm down, and then, if Simone's OK with it, we'll all retire to bed for the evening." I lifted both arms up wide, indicating for the two of them to sit one on either side. They looked at each other, smirked, and then sat down beside me, each one cuddling into me. I left my arms around them, my hands falling down to rest on each one's breast. Simone grabbed the remotes, and flicked on the TV to some mindless drivel.

Within about 20 minutes, dirty thoughts were running round my head again, imagining a couple of weeks in the US with Angela and Simone, and all the things we might do to each other, including Angela and Simone kneeling side by side, presenting their asses to me, as I decided which one to fuck first.