Anal Fascination Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he had aged, he'd become more of a bum man. Something Phillipa had noticed and joined in with him, occasionally to enjoy his fascination. Although they only made love roughly monthly, when they did that involved extensive use of her anus. He had tried earlier in their marriage to finger her there and lick and kiss her between the full cheeks of her ample bum, but then she had refused him saying it was dirty. It had taken some time, well over a year for him to move the action from just feeling to fucking her arse. During that time, he had found a hooker who offered 'anal fun' and with her he was able to indulge his backside desires to the full. He had no idea just what had changed Phillipa's sexual tastes!

"Come on," Bob said taking Jayne's hand and pulling her towards the stairs.

"Pray sir," she smiled. "Where are you taking me?"

"To my lair," he replied looking at her and loving the way her tits jiggled as they walked across the large hallway. He let her go ahead of him as they climbed the stairs and revelled in the swaying undulations of the cheeks of her buttocks. Looking over her shoulder and seeing his face just inches from her bum she said.

"And what do you do in your lair, if I may be so bold to ask?"

"Usually nothing like what I am hoping to do now," he said thickly, quite confusing Jayne.

"I don't understand," she said as they reached the landing and Bob pulled her to him and kissed her.

"I want to make love to you Jayne."

"In your lair?"

"Yes, well in my bedroom," he replied opening the door and showing Jayne into a massive bedroom with a king-sized bed.

"You mean yours and Phillipa's bedroom?" Jayne asked looking round the beautifully appointed room and feeling a strange sensation when she thought to herself 'He's going to fuck me in his marital bed.'

"Yes, although we often sleep separately."

"Is that wise?" Jayne asked slipping her arm round his waist.

"Yes Jayne I want to make love to you in my marital bed," he replied feeling a similar surge of something at the prospect of having this beautiful young blonde writhing on the bed as he made love to her.

They kissed again. Now that the certainty and the location of their lovemaking had been established it was slower, gentle and relaxed.

"Take me to bed then," she whispered in his ear noting that the bed cover had been turned down in expectation of this moment.

They walked over to the bed and stood beside it. Jayne looked enquiringly at Bob for she was unsure what he wanted and thus, what she should do. She wasn't sure whether she should lay on the bed with her jeans still on, whether he wanted to undress her or whether she should do it herself?

"Lay down as you are Jayne," Bob said anticipating her dilemma. She did as he suggested. She looked fabulous and so desirable lying in the centre of the bed, her blonde hair falling onto Phillipa's pillow, her breasts bare and her nipples as hard as acorns.

She watched fascinated as Bob undid his belt, pushed his zip down and slid out of his chinos. He stood beside the bed in his white boxers the tightish cotton outlining the shape of his erection that reared up his flat stomach. She looked up at him as he slid his fingers inside the waist and then paused. She felt it was as if he was asking her permission to proceed. Without further thought, she smiled and gave a slight nod of her head.

Bob had always been somewhat of an exhibitionist and, though, he hadn't planned this display, he was exciting himself even more by slowly exposing his body to his young, soon to be lover. It was also arousing Jayne to fever-pitch levels; she had never seen anything like it. She was amazed at his sexual confidence and the assured manner in which he was showing himself to her, especially when he slowly slid his boxers down and revealed his swollen, uncircumcised cock to her. That literally made her gasp. Not at its size for he wasn't massive, although in both length and girth he was probably larger than the average she had been fucked with, it was the way he was exhibiting it to her that made her do that. His 'striptease' had fully aroused her and now she could hardly wait to hold and stroke it and then be fucked by it.

"You look lovely," she blurted out saying precisely what came into her mind.

"Thank you Jayne," Bob replied pleased and relieved at her compliment.

Naked, he got onto the bed and lay beside her. He took her in his arms and kissed her. He pressed his erection against her and squirmed his bare chest against her breasts. He cupped and squeezed her boobs and again gripped the cheeks of her bum. He did nothing to undress her, but focused more on using his body to stimulate and pleasure her. This also was something totally alien to the sex she'd had previously. 'By now' she thought to herself, 'with the other guys I've been with I would have been naked and fucked.' It was a new experience for her; she had never had a man use his naked body against her partially clothed one as part of their sex play.

Jayne was now immensely aroused; she was sexually so wired that she would probably have done anything he asked. She reached for his cock, but he grabbed her wrist and stopped her.

"Not yet, plenty of time for that later," he whispered slipping the tip of his tongue into her ear. That sent yet another thrill through her. He eased her onto her back, rested his head next to hers and simply stared at her for some time.

"You really are so beautiful," he said almost to himself as he trailed his fingertips through her hair, down her forehead, over her nose and onto her lips. He ran them round her mouth and slightly inside her lips that she parted. He rubbed her brilliantly white teeth and her gums then trailed them down her chin and onto her upper chest. He stopped her feeling him by pressing his knee against her wrist and trapping it against her hip. Gently, caressingly he slipped his fingertips into the wide cleavage between her breasts.

"Yes, oh god yes," Jayne whimpered, badly needing the slight relief that having her breasts caressed would provide. She wanted them to be squeezed, she wanted her nipples to be pinched and she wanted him to lick, kiss and suck her tits.

But Bob had other plans. Instead of his fingers stopping and moving sideways onto the swells of her breasts they kept moving downwards. They came out of the valley between Jayne's boobs and traversed the flat plain of her stomach. Still, he just stared into her eyes and stopped her touching him. He held her gaze as she felt his fingers slide just inside the waistband of her jeans. He ran them slowly from one hip to the other and back again edging them slightly further inside her jeans with each movement. It was excruciatingly exciting for her, but she wanted more.

Slowly, almost imperceptibly so he eased his fingers further into her jeans. They found the very slight swell of her tummy and the top of her panties. They stopped for a while and then again slowly she felt them inside her white, lacy thong. They went further. They found her landing strip of tawny pubic hair and they seemed to stroke that before sliding just the short distance to land right beside her clit. He pressed her there and rotated his finger slowly. It was as if the top of her head was being torn off. Her eyes closed, her mouth fell open and she gripped the bed tightly with her fingers.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, oh yes," she groaned with her eyes tightly as Bob still stared at her.

He slowly rubbed her right alongside, but not on her clit. That sent her over the top.

"Oh Bob, oh yes," she moaned. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," Jayne groaned, arching her back so that she lifted her bum off the bed. "You've done me Bob, oh yes."

"Yes baby yes," he whispered sliding his arm under her back, cuddling her to him, holding her tight and smothering her blonde head with little kisses as he comforted her through her orgasm. "Come on baby, let go, let it go and cum for me, come on darling."

Those words and being held by him as he did such delicious things to her inside her jeans did it. They put her over the top and Bob was so thrilled to hold her as her body shook and trembled, her back arched and she let out a long, deep sigh gripping his bare leg with one hand and the bedclothes with the other.

It was strong, a strong and long orgasm, probably one of the most sensational she'd experienced she was thinking as she lay cuddled up to him. He made soft noises, he gave her loads of little kisses as he comforted her, tenderly looking after her during that sensitive time after an orgasm when a woman has just cum strongly.

As he held her, he felt shudders and tremors going through her body and sighs and low moans slipping past her lips. She felt marvellous in his arms, her boobs touching his chest, her hair in his face his bare legs against the denim of her jeans.

"Wow Bob," she eventually regained enough composure to mutter.

"Good?"

"It was sensational," she sighed as she felt his hand slide out of her jeans.

"Can I get you anything?" Bob asked.

Pecking him on the lips Jayne smiled. "Well, you could get me more of that."

"Patience young lady. Would you like a drink or anything?"

"I'd love a cup of tea."

"Would you like it served in bed?"

"No let's go downstairs."

Jayne was surprised that Bob simply got up, grabbed her hand and walked downstairs not bothering with a dressing gown or even wrapping a towel round him. She was even more surprised to see that he was totally flaccid and wondered whether he had cum on the bed. She had never been with a man who was so self-assured with his nudity, particularly when not clearly sexually aroused. He led her to the big kitchen looking out over a massive garden and made the tea. She sat on a stool at a breakfast bar her panties inside her jeans damp and her breasts bare as Bob poured the tea.

They talked normally. About the gym, the new films and TV shows almost as if nothing untoward was going on between them. This was also a new experience to Jayne. She couldn't remember breaking off from sex to do something as normal as have a cup of tea; she did wonder, however, whether they would be able to rekindle the same heavily charged atmosphere again. As Bob put the mugs into the dishwasher, she couldn't also help wondering whether he would regain his strong erection.

She also couldn't help wondering at the way their relationship was developing, despite the age gap. Together like this away from other people, 'particularly fucking forest rangers' she was thinking the gap didn't seem to matter a jot. Around others it did though, for she was conscious that people might be thinking she's 'either desperate and has to go with old men' or 'it's her sugar daddy or maybe even her real dad?' Also, the age, so far at least, had not inhibited her sexual enjoyment. It had been significantly different to anything else she had so far experienced. To still be half dressed well over half an hour into a session was new ground to her, particularly as Bob was completely naked. To have cum so strongly purely from his fingers was also different as was breaking off and having a cup of tea. Most of the young guys she'd been with would get an erection and hardly lose it even when they fucked her several times, Bob's had gone completely and that left her wondering.

"Ready for bed again?" he asked in a matter-of-fact way.

"Thought you would never ask," Jayne smiled taking his proffered hand.

12