Anal Fun with Daddy Pt. 02

Story Info
More fun with Daddy awaits me.
1.3k words
4.56
11.3k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/21/2023
Created 11/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had this idea of us. The idea of you owning me, owning all my holes, this Body as much as you own my heart. The last time when I let you fuck my backdoor is still on my mind. I am so greedy for it now, so greedy to do it again, and I know the same goes for you. We've been teasing each other all day, both so eager to drive the other insane. We couldn't wait to meet in the afternoon, and you even made time earlier than it's been planned and told me I could meet you at your apartment earlier if I'd want to. And of course, I want to, desperately.

I showed up at your door at exactly 4 o'clock. As you open the door, I find myself in your arms just seconds after. Your hands wander around my back, clap my cheeks, and wander back up to surround my face with your big hands and kiss me deeply. Your teeth find my lower lip and bite it gently. I push you back into the flat and you close the door just to push me against it, lifting me up and wrapping my legs around your hips. You kiss me deeper, greedier now. Your hands pull on my clothes and rip them off my body. My hands digged into your hair, I begin to move my crotch against yours. You growl as you feel me pulling on your hair, grab me and walk up to the bedroom.

You throw me onto the bed, help me undress the last clothes and admire my body in the black lace lingerie. Your glance slides up and down and I can feel the heat of it on my skin. You crawl over me, and your mouth finds my right nipple. You suck it through the bra, bite it softly, tease me before you do the same to the left one. You make me whimper and squirm. Then, when I have the feeling to go mad, you begin to slide a finger into my panties, enter my pussy. Slowly but steadily increasing the tempo. Your mouth never leaves my nipples, and you add a second finger. "I need you, Daddy!" I say.

You cuss and bite my neck, add a third finger. My back arches and I grind on your fingers. By now I moan loudly. "Fuck it! Enough warm up.", you say and pull your fingers out of my dripping center. You get up, undress yourself and slide back onto my body. Your hand finds your shaft and you guide yourself slowly inside of me. Your big length spreads me apart. The cups of my bra are pulled away from my breasts and my panties are pulled to the side while you fuck me slowly. I beg you to increase your speed, but you just ignore me. Your mouth finds mine and you kiss me deeply. Your tongue fights with mine and we both moan into each other's mouths.

You look down and I follow your glance and we both watch how your cock slides in and out of my dripping pussy. You grin up at me and begin to play around, fuck me harder, go slow before increasing the speed again. You moan, cuss and tell me how pretty my pussy is. My head falls back onto the sheets, and I grab both my breasts with my hands, pinching and pulling the nipples.

I can feel my Orgasm rise and in no time I'm so close to the edge that I beg you to let me cum. You deny me, and I didn't expect anything else. You won't make it that easy for me like you did last time. You'll take your time and devour me. You stop moving and I complain. Loudly. Tell you how mean you are and that I deserve better than that. That has you giggling. You kiss my lips and tell me not to pout. You laugh again and tell me that you know how much I love it when you're mean to me. I agree, unable to swallow down the little giggle that's crawling up my throat.

"Be patient, Pumpkin. Trust me and behave." you say and continue to play with my boobs. Left nipple, right nipple, both. Pinching, pulling, swirling them. I could cum only by that. Slow thrusts into my needy mess. You moan into my ear "Please tell me when you're ready to switch holes, Pumpkin. I need your ass." you say.

A few minutes longer and I let you know that it's time. I grab the lube out of the nightstand, cover your cock with it and help you to glide into my tight ass. I moan loudly as you enter me. I whimper, whine and beg you to move. You begin to move in and out. Slowly first, and it doesn't take much time until I beg you to move faster. You do me the favor and fuck me faster but it's still not enough.

I howl and beg you to fuck me hard and deep. Harder, as hard as you can, and it's like I pulled the trigger. You fuck my ass merciless. Hard and deep, ask me if it's finally hard enough for me. If I'm finally satisfied. I whimper in agreement, and you notice how close to cumming I am just by your cock that's fucking my tight ass raw. "Cum for me, Pumpkin." you command me before I can even beg for it. But one orgasm isn't enough for you. You make me cum again and again just by fucking my ass. Commanding me to squeeze your boner tightly. And you didn't even touch my clit yet.

Just in the moment that I realize that you reach own, slide a hand between us and do it. I gasp, moan, shiver. You command me to cum again. I cum, squirt, make a mess for you. Your name is running off my lips and is the only thing I can say. I repeat myself over and over. Your name is falling like a mantra, like a prayer off my mouth. You make me cum so unbelievably loud. I know you love how loud I'm screaming when I cum. You love to know that it's Daddy that makes me cum so loud. Everyone will know who fucks me so good. I don't know how many times you make me cum, I lost count after the second one already. You slide out of my ass and tell me to breath. I feel like I ran a marathon. You begin to talk, and I interrupt you to tell you that I'm not done here. Your voice sounds deep, growling as you reply "Not done, huh? Do you get to decide that now?" I don't care to give an answer.

You moan as you see what I'm up to. I roll around, get myself onto all fourth and I reach back at your cock. You let yourself slide back into my pussy and look over my shoulder back at you. "Fuck me, Daddy." You give it to me hard and fast. I know that I'm greedy but for once I don't care. I enjoy having all your attention and I know that you love to give it to me. I'm on the edge in a ridiculous amount of time. You let me wait, ignore my begging. I beg, more desperate now, and I can hear the smirk on your face while you tell me no. I whine, complain and beg you constantly and finally you allow me to cum again. You make me explode on your cock until I can't cum anymore and beg you to stop. You ask me if I can do one more for Daddy and I nod. Your hand finds my clit and you even make me cum two times more. You slide out of my ruined, hurting, aching pussy and I break down on the bed.

I complain about the fact that you tricked me, playfully mad, heavily giggling. You wrap your arms around my Body and kiss my neck, my cheek, my lips. "Good Job, Pumpkin. Daddy is proud of you." you say, and I smile.