All Comments on 'Anal Nurse Ch. 03'

by britisha_luvs_anl

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
VixandraVixandraabout 19 years ago
Great!

Simply wonderful! When's ch 4 due?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
As good as it gets!

One their own, the three authors are incredibly talented; when they collaborate, as thay have here, LOOK OUT!!! Waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter!

laura_manuslaura_manusabout 19 years ago
My kicks...

are supplied by this fantastic series! The three ladies co-authoring this piece blow my freakin' mind!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Hot Stuffing!!

Ayeeee, Great, quick story, I've gotta go read the foreshadowing now! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
cold

a bit crude and cold...not really arousing..sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
re:cold

Did you read any of the other comments?? The other comments, including this one, give the story and writer the HIGHEST MARKS; you though, ahve to be the one arsehole disenter, as I suppose there must always be one in the bunch. If the authors read this, I hope they keep doing things EXACTLY as they are; as for you, SIMPLE SIMON(A)...BUGGER OFF!

britisha_luvs_anlbritisha_luvs_anlabout 19 years agoAuthor
re: cold

I appreciate all comments and feedback, that is INSTRUCTIVE/HELPFUL/CONSTRUCTIVE; although this person chose not to leave their name, I would be interested to know how many stories HE/SHE have published, before trying to tear us down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I need more

The story reads too much like an Outline. Their are glaring omissions. The sex is hot but the story is very disjointed. You see this because you keep leaving ending comments that explain things that should have been in the story. The Intimitation sequence would have been great between 2-3 instead of straight too the the sex on part 3. a part 2a would be great. I see improvement and hope it continues.

Great Story Line Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Unoriginal

The title says it all. I knew what was going to happen before I got to chapter 3. Try something original with your next series.

zazrix9zazrix9over 4 years ago
ThaT's super Hawt

Wish she would do me

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Life10 months ago

I enjoy the way you have given both women what they both desire!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous