Anal Sex How-to Guide

Story Info
The proper way to do anal for mutual pleasure.
1k words
4.47
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anal sex when done properly is the ultimate pleasurable sex act, but, if done poorly, it is degrading and painful. Please read this instruction manual; it may be most important article I have ever written.

The first step in gentle, comfortable, and erotic anal sex is to ignore all the anal sex in porn you have seen or read about. They are ridiculously rough and rude and degrading. The actresses in porn must have very flexible, stretched, well-used backsides to take such rough treatment, but this is not the way to do it in real life, especially for the first time.

I have introduced several women to the joys of anal sex, and they loved it. Even for the women who had done it before, they loved, loved my technique. And I do mean love since it was the start of passionate affairs as I have described elsewhere.

The key to anal sex is proper preparation and stretching, good lube, good technique, and a slow, gentle touch (thus my name).

Preparation is a tricky subject. Once a gal expressed curiosity and willingness to try anal sex, I would buy her a small, slim, smooth dildo / vibrator and a medium sized one along with some KY jelly. I would give her these gifts and ask her to very gently and slowly try them out in her ass on her own before we met again. Most of the girls blushed and said they could never....but, of course, after I left, they all did try it out. This stretching beforehand is THE key to pleasurable anal sex. Plunging a rock-hard cock into ass that has not been loosened up is a sure way to hurt your partner and prevent her from ever trying it again.

It goes without saying the proper lube is another key to pleasurable anal sex that will probably lead to a standing invitation to do it again the next time you have sex. Despite the BS you may read in porn magazines or accounts, salvia is not a proper lube--when I read about such adventures, I know right away that the author is lying and has never tried anal. And pussy juice is not enough either (I have tried it, but that is a long story). Anyway, the best lube is a water based jelly such as KY jelly or Astrolube that you can find at any drugstore. Stay away from the liquid lubes; they just do not work very well and will lead to uncomfortable sex. They are advertised as good for anal, but they are not. Jelly is the way to go. Believe me on this.

The next consideration is the technique. I find that the best position is to place her flat on her tummy. In this way the upward curve of my cock fits beautifully with the curve of her internal plumbing. This is a subservient position for her which adds to the eroticism if you are into that type of dynamic. Doggy position works also but I like the more erotic and intimate and dominant position lying on her back; in this way I can kiss the back of her neck and whisper sweet nothings in her ear while I make love to her ass.

The way to properly start sodomizing your friend is to roll her on her stomach and straddle her backside. Then lick her pussy (and maybe her ass if you are so daring) and slowly work your cock into her pussy. Then reach for the KY jelly which you should warm up beforehand. It will be cold and shocking if you do not do this. I have found that submerging the tube of KY in a bowl of hot water by the bedside is a good way to do this.

Then as you are slowly thrusting your cock in her pussy, slowly push a lubed finger into her ass and work it back and forth in the opposite direction of your sliding cock--this will get her attention! And get her worked up. Then replace you finger with something thicker like a thumb.

When your partner is stretched and lubed, it is time for the main event. You're your cock out of her pussy, lube it with plenty of KY, pull out your thumb, and place the head of your cock at the entrance to her ass. This is moment of truth and your actions in the next few seconds will decide whether you have a future full of mutually blissful anal eroticism or whether your future is full of the disappoint of hurting your partner and never doing anal again. So that being said, go slow and easy. Work the head of your cock slowly back and forth, gradually loosening her up. Eventually the head of your cock will slowly slide in. Now stop and let her get use to the stretching. Once she gives you the OK, start sliding in and out very slowly eventually working the whole length of your cock in her ass.

Once you are fully embedded in her ass, pull out a half an inch or so and stop. The out stroke is the most comfortable so stay still until she gives you the OK. From there, you are on your own, but go slow and try to cum as quickly as possible; don't draw it out to try to extend the pleasure--I did this once and my girlfriend at the time refused anal after that.

For an extra thrill, reach around and rub her clitoris; she may just have the most intense orgasm of her life. If you want to take it to another level, put a soft dildo in her pussy at the same time....or better yet, a trusted male friend could fuck her from below, but that requires some care positioning that is beyond the scope of the tutorial.

A couple of other points to keep in mind. If she tells you to stop, you must immediately stop! If she say that it is uncomfortable, stop immediately and pull out. If she says go slow, do it! If you don't listen to her and think with your other head, you can forget ever doing anal with her again. The whole point of anal sex is mutual pleasure so stay attuned to her needs and good luck!