Anal-slut Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Master Jake conquers Anal-slut’s fuckhole with his fist.
1.5k words
4.63
22.3k
17

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day was fairly monotonous for Anal-slut. She woke her Master up using her tongue and throat, they completed the daily cleansing routine, she donned her Master's outfit of choice and she dutifully made his breakfast. Nothing special occurred during the day; not even a short message from him. Anal-slut felt cold and worried that her Master feelings were beginning to cool. She needn't have worried. Her phone beeped at 17.15, exactly the hour of Master coming home.

Sorry for neglecting you, my anal-slut, work has been hectic. In light of my lack of attention I plan to spend most of the evening with you on my lap. Don't worry about dinner. I'd like for you to bring the armbinder, tape, paddle and our big bottle of silicone lube to the living room. Don't forget a towel! I plan for a very wet and pleasurable night.

Anal slut squealed and trotted off to collect the requested items. Her mind ran to the previous lap sessions Master had subjected her too. They were nothing to fear but to relish. Master lovingly spend time to warm her ass cheeks up before slowly, teasingly stretching her ass-pussy. His goal, to fist that beautiful fuck hole whenever he saw fit. After placing the requested items on the coffee table, Anal-slut went to kneel by the front door in her Master's favourite position; head down ass up.

Only a few minutes past before she heard the lock turn and her Master enter. She trembled with excitement and she could feel her cunt lips moisten.

"What a perfect little slave I have. Stand for me," Master commanded.

Slowly, she stood facing away from him, aware that he hadn't told her to turn around. He stepped right behind, allowing her to feel his pulsing arousal. She whimpered. His hands glided up her latex wrapped body to her exposed aching tits.

"Hmm, so cold, I'll have to warm these up. Face me."

Anal-slut turned swiftly but kept her eyes downcast. From that angle she could see her Master squeeze and rub her generous globes. She remained still, however desperate she was to rub her legs together. Unable to curb her voice, sha moaned softly and her Master growled in return. Suddenly, he lifted her up by her curvy bottom and placed her on top of the hallway dresser. She was at the perfect height for him to lick and bite her globes, which he did with fervour.

"Please Master, please my nipples." Anal-slut begged.

Master raised his brow, "What do you want me to do to your nipples, slut?"

"Please touch them however you like, just touch them please," she begged.

Master chuckled darkly, "Since you asked so nicely".

Anal-slut cried out as he bit and sucked on her swollen teats. He was not gentle but she was a pain slut after all and the simulation had her rushing to the edge. Master cruelly returned his attention to her tits and her pleasure simmered. Just as he likes it.

"You know, I think these breasts of mine are getting bigger and more sensitive. You almost came there didn't you? Naughty Anal-slut," he reprimanded, "Nevermind, I've been an awful Master today. Let's get you comfortable on my lap, yes?"

Anal-slut could only nod otherwise she would say something to upset her Master. He lifted her again, her limbs wrapping around him, and took her to the living room. He placed her down gently before turning her around.

"Arms"

Anal-slut dutifully put her arms around her back so Master could place her in the awaiting arm binder. Her heart raced as the cool, tight leather glided up her arms leaving her bound and helpless. A familiar yet thrilling state. Master turned her around again to fasten the device, one buckle above her breasts, one below. The result left her chest pushed out, shoulders back.

"Oh I do love the way you look right now. My breasts perfectly on show, begging to be touched again," Master proceeded to pinch and slap them until they were red.

Anal-slut cried and shook but never moved away, the pleasure and need to please too much to let her.

"Now let's make that bottom match," Master grinned at the dazed look on his Anal-slut's face.

Master took a seat, paddle, lube and tape in hand and placed the towel on his lap. He looked expectantly at Anal-slut, who followed his silent command, placing herself facedown over him. She could feel his heated cock under her but knew it would be a long time before she felt it ravage her fuck hole. No, his fingers and maybe tonight, his whole fist would do that.

Anal-slut relaxed into the sofa as he pulled up her latex skirt to reveal her peachy bum and ever present buttplug. Master always began up warming up her cheeks, caressing and kneading until his desire to make her scream and cry became too much. This night was no different other than Anal-slut already being edged which made her pleasure overwhelming. She pleaded and cried to Master, needing that orgasm that cruelly eluded her. Master was right to have that towel, even before he started to stretch her fuck hole, her cunt was drooling.

"That's perfect now, the bottom matches the top. How do you feel, slut?"

Anal-slut cried, "It was so good, Master, but I need to cum. Please play with my ass-pussy! Please let me cum!"

Master laughed. All the training and patience had paid off. His Anal-slut could only now orgasm with anal fucking AND his permission. What a glorious fucktoy she was! He then took the tape and placed strips around her asshole, pulling her cheeks apart so he had full view of the fitting he was about to do. Tonight was definitely the night.

"OK, Anal-slut, your fuckhole will get a good screwing but first show me how much you want it by pushing out your jewellery. No coming just yet."

Anal-slut gasped and whimpered. It would not be easy, the plug inside her was almost the same size as a coke can. She began to push down, feeling the plug stretch her sphincter and she almost came right there and then. She sighed in relief as she heard it pop out.

"Good slut, you almost came again. I'm glad I trained you well," Master praised, staring at the small gape the plug had produced. His cock jumped in excitement.

Wanting to see that gape even bigger, he opened the lube and poured some into the eager hole making Anal-slut flinched. He also coated his fingers, determined to finally fist and ruin his slut. Since the butt plug was so big he quickly inserted four fingers, pushing the lube further into her rectum. Meanwhile, Anal-slut groaned in delight she loved the idea of being stuffed by Master. Being stuffed she was, as Master added his thumb to her cavity, slowly twisting, retreating and filling her fuckhole again and again. With each pass, Master was able to cram more inside her, down to his knuckles.

Anal-slut squealed and tried not to thrash as Master's stretching began to hurt, despite this her cunt juices were rapidly trickling onto the towel below. She was battling against an all mighty orgasm too, one that would leave her weak and delirious but she wanted it all the same.

"You're taking this so well, slut. Every time I remove my hand your fuckhole tries to suck me back in. Now for the hardest part, but don't worry as soon as my fist is through, you are allowed to cum as mush as you like."

Master added more lube to his hand, before adding more pressure slowly breaking Anal-slut hole. She cried and trembled, the pain and pleasure colliding with each other. Then she felt his fist pop into her quivering ass-pussy, then she screamed and her cunt gushed as her orgasm finally ripped through her. Her Master kept thrusting his fist in and out, maintaining her orgasm and desiring to stay in her hole for as long as he desired. It was a miracle he didn't come himself. He loved breaking his little slut and fisting was just another method to do so.

When he noticed Anal-slut had entered sub-state he quickly removed his hand, making her whimper in defeat. Now, her ass-pussy was properly gaped. He could see her red, lube filled bowels and he pleased him greatly. However, his need to fill her with his own lubricant got worse and to Anal-slut's shock she found herself on the floor, head down with her gaping ass above her and her Master whipping out his angry, swollen cock to swiftly plunge it into her sore, ruined fuckhole.

Despite the stretching Master found her muscles and hole clenching and massaging his raging penis. He took her without mercy, her pleads and tears spurring him on.

"Fucking slut, your ass-pussy feels so good! It's such a greedy hole, taking my fist now demanding my spunk. Fuck here it comes, take all of it you filthy anal-slut!"

He came with a roar, filling Anal-slut's ravaged hole with his seed and shockingly, she came again screaming and clenching, milking his cock for all it's cum. Master fell back onto the seat, utterly spent but watched as Anal-slut's fuckhole tried desperately to close only to bubble out some of his seed.

Anal-slut was frozen in delirium, her last thought before she blacked out was, 'what a wonderfully filthy night!'.