Anal-slut Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Anal-slut gets branded.
836 words
4.3
20.6k
13

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 06/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master couldn't believe his luck. He had found his perfect slave in Anal-slut. Not only has she accepted and desired all his fetishes, but she had almost given herself willingly to him. Since she had left her job, she cared only for serving him and his needs. He saw to hers too. Pushing her limits, owning her body and soul, it was exactly what both of them needed in a partner.

However, his desires grew. He needed her to fully know who owned her and what her role is in life. With this in mind he contacted Danni to make his plans come true...

"That's it, now take a seat," Master coaxed Anal-slut into the salon chair, guiding her hips fully back into the seat.

Anal-slut trembled. She did not know where her Master had taken her, all she knew before getting into the car was him placing a latex hood on her which had a cut out for her nose down to her chin. She could not see anything and her hearing was muffled. She could hear her Master speaking to someone but could not make out who or what was being discussed.

"Now Anal-slut, I need to say that you have consented to any procedures I have planned and that you trust me with your body. Can you do that for me?" Master whispered in her ear.

Truthfully, she did trust him but she couldn't help feeling uneasy.

She took a deep breathe, "Yes, Master. I fully consent to any and all procedures Master wants for me now and in the future."

Master groaned in delight, ceasing her lips in his. His tongue licked her bottom lip and she opened with pleasurable sigh. He dominated her mouth sending sparks throughout her body. As quickly as the kiss begun, it ended. Master had run out of patience and wanted his slut branded NOW.

"I've got a pill here for you to take, just to help you relax. Open your mouth," Master grinned.

Anal-slut obeyed and tried to relax as her heart raced. She felt Master secure her to the chair, first her arms, legs, waist and a final strap around her neck. She tried not to panic. However, she couldn't help thinking what on earth did Master have planned? Before she could voice her concerns, the pill's effects started to take hold. Her muscles relaxed and a blanket of fog entered her brain, making any thoughts or actions impossible. She was drifting on a cloud, oblivious to Master and Danni who had begun.

"Firstly, I'll do her septum. Then work my way down. That way the drug will be in full effect and she won't feel any of the bigger parts you want done," Danni stated whilst pulling on her gloves.

"No worries. If she does feel it as least she'll know who her body belongs to," Master growled.

Danni laughed wickedly in response.

Soon enough, Anal-slut's nose was decorated with a permanent gold hoop and her standard size nipple piercings were replaced with thicker golden hoops that were again, welded shut. Anal-slut was none the wiser to the new jewellery just like the hormones Master had been placing in her shakes. The results were incredible, her nipples had grown more prominent allowing for bigger gauge jewellery. She looked so lewd but utterly sexy.

Another side effect was the increased size and constant arousal of her clit. Master wanted to brand that too, so after removing Anal-slut's shield, he had Danni add a vertical piercing to it. His slut liked it, she whimper as the needle went through but her cunt glistened in approval.

Now for a more obvious and permanent branding. Danni gently reclined the back of the chair to allow more access to Anal-slut's mons. There she tattooed, "Property of J.W.Sommers" exactly like her collar but to never come off. The thought hardened Master's cock.

Last but not least, her ass-pussy needed decorating. Master helped Danni reposition Anal-slut on her front. She remained languid like a doll as they strapped her calves to her thighs and onto her knees. Master helped open her lavish cheeks for Danni to continue her work.

Master almost released in his pants when the work was finished. Now her fuckhole was gaping with the words, "Public hole, fill me!" surrounding the pink orifice.

Anal-slut groaned in discomfort. Everywhere felt sore but she was incredibly aroused at the same time. Before she fully awakened, Master had re-inserted her plug and shield and got her back to sitting.

"There, we are all done. I am so proud of you Anal-slut. I'll take you home and we'll have a relaxing evening. If you are a good girl, I'll let you see your new jewellery tomorrow," Master lovingly stroked her latex covered cheek. She nodded in reply, still too drowsy to speak. She felt Master lift her into his arms and cradle her. She relaxed and snuggled, unaware of the malevolent grin Master was sporting.

Yes, she certainly is HIS perfect Anal-slut