All Comments on 'Anal Tonight - And More'

by AlinaX

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well written, sexy horror erotica

The Futa virus is/would be both seductive and horrific, especially for males. The mildly abused/dominated wife in this tale undergoes changes to her personality, such as increased libido, increased aggression, and passion. This is part of the reason she betrays her husbands trust and futa/feminizes him, and made him more submissive and dependent on her now. This is told well, but I am afraid no clean resolution to the 'Futa' problem will ever be offered, so this an end of the world as we know it story. ( for sake of a Futa sex story line ). Might have been worth it, but I shudder to have women become the enemy of mankind. Would it be a brave new world?

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

How beauteous mankind is! O brave new world, That has such people in't!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
...

Classic rape, more than enough times, has said he doesn't want it.

AlinaXAlinaXabout 4 years agoAuthor

An abused wife enacting her vengeance? Is it rape - or justice?

Okay, both, but it's an HEA ending.

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 4 years ago

Turnabout is fair play, and super-hot. Loved the gradual transformation both physical and mental, combined with the power exchange.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

I haven't read this in months... it's better than I realised. Happy you liked it. :-)

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomealmost 4 years ago

Dunno why I haven't seen it before, I really enjoy the combo of transformation + power exchange. Maybe next installment she can transform (and impregnate) that douchebag exec at the office who's always hitting on her - and his wife.

AlinaXAlinaXalmost 4 years agoAuthor

That sounds like fun.

ContrahentContrahentover 3 years ago

"Had it been only women who transformed, the response might have been more muted - the idea of women with cocks seduced as much as horrified - but that men should be feminised? That was unacceptable."

Hahahaha, oh, this rings so true of our world. Who says erotica cannot be smart, and must always be 'low' art? Thank you for sharing such an amazing story.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your lovely comments. I enjoyed writing this story.

saucyscribblingssaucyscribblingsover 3 years ago
Brilliant

Wonderful story -- love the total shift in dynamics and the back story too. If you had any more places to take this think it would be great. Thank you for a very good and thoroughly perverted read.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

Hmm... possibilities... a seduction, perhaps.

Wrapped up in another project right now, but may come (ha-ha) back to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So she rapes him

And thinks of him as her "whore". I'm thinking he needs a divorce from a bat-shit-crazy thing before it further harms him. Even for fiction this was ridiculous.

AlinaXAlinaXover 3 years agoAuthor

It's too late. It's far far too late...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So, by changing/infecting him, because of the prevailing social sentiment, she’s actually put her husbands’ life and liberty in danger? Making him literally dependent on her for survival. Because he scared her? It already seems like she plans to enslave him for her amusement and abandon him emotionally. It’s not clear at all that this is justified. It IS indicated that he was no saint in the marriage but, you’re got to explain and help us understand he really deserves this. After all there is divorce if she wanted to be free of him. Where is his escape now? As written, she’s turned herself into a power mad monster. A futa like that should probably BE in a prison camp

AlinaXAlinaXover 2 years agoAuthor

Life's a bitch?

But he was an abusive asshole and is now a submissive asshole.

walt555walt555over 2 years ago

I dug it, some unanswered questions to be sure but still a fun read. I'd be very interested in seeing just what the relationship evoles into...if anything. I'm also curious what he could have possibly done to deserve all of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well-written story and a fun concept.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlinaX@AlinaX
I like writing stories that are erotic without sacrificing plot and character. I like pushing consensual boundaries. I like novelty and I like perversity... Anyone wishing to do audio versions of my stories is welcome to do so - but please acknowledge the source and send me a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Anal Tonight Previous Part
Anal Tonight Series Info