Anal Training Ch. 02

Story Info
Continue your training and explore ass more.
814 words
4.28
23.7k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Are you ready to be a good obedient sissy pet? Well shall we begin day 2 of training.

Have you got everything I asked for last time?

Good.

Today you'll need:

- Bra and panties

- Lube

- Butt Plug

- Vibrator

Get these things and lay them out on the bed.

Go shower. I want you nice and clean.

Clean now? Good. Now I want you to crawl naked to the bed. As you go think about what a slut you are. Crawling naked on the floor in the hope that someone will make you fuck yourself. You want to be used. To be treated as a fucktoy.

Get on to the bed. But stay on all fours.

Get your lube. Gently smear some round the head of your cock. Using an open palm rub round and around the head but dont grab the shaft. Are you nice and hard? Good.

Now reach behind your testicles and start rubbing slow circles moving slowly toward your ass. Using one finger apply lube to your asshole circle round and round it.

Do you crave more?

Good

Slide your finger gently in to your waiting hole. In, and out. Don't try go too deep yet.

In and out

Then circle round.

Then in and out.

Is your other hand drifting to your little cock? Are you nice and hard?

Good.

Good slut.

Stop teasing that ass. Its time to get dressed. Put on your bra and panties.

Do the soft silky panties feel nice on your hard cock?

A sissy like you should always wear sexy panties and lingerie when fucking themselves.

Can you still feel the lube sliding between your ass cheeks?

Do you want more?

Good.

Pick up the vibrator/dildo.

You are going to suck on it. Suck it like you mean it. Lick up the shaft, swirl your tongue around the tip. The bob your head up and down on it like its the real cock you wish it was.

Such a slut. Sucking that cock in your nice pretty panties.

Do you feel sexy? Do you like it?

While you suck it, use the hand not holding it you slide your panties to one side. Using one finger reach around to continue to tease that virgin ass of yours.

Alternating between sliding in and out and swirling small circles around your puckered hole. Vary the pressure.

Start to use a second finger.

Are you horny?

My horny obedient fucktoy.

Stop sucking on the vibrator.

With one hand you may now reach down into your pretty panties and play with your cock. Stroke it slowly.

Stay on All fours. With both hands busy you'll probably find yourself lying on your chest with you bum in the air.

Start stretching you ass with two fingers as you slowly stroke your cock.

In and out your ass with your fingers, not too deep. Just stretch that ass slowly.

Keep rubbing that cock.

Increase the pressure.

Increase the tempo.

Increase the depth.

Are you getting close? Do you want to cum?

Good.

Stop!

Stop stroking your cock. Stop fingering your ass.

Get the but plug.

Lube it up well.

You're excited now aren't you.

With one hand spread your ass cheeks. With the other press the tip of the plug against your waiting hole.

Start fucking yourself with the tip of the toy. Don't try shove it all the way in yet. Start slow. Start shallow.

Slowly start fucking yourself deeper. Deeper. Harder. Faster.

Keep going until you're almost reaching the widest part.

I bet that feels good. Suck a little slut! You love getting fucked in the ass dont you?

Good girl. You're wearing your pretty panties and fucking your ass with a toy.

Only a sissy would be enjoying this.

Sit up. Push the base of the toy on the bed whilst holding it against your ass.

Rock back onto it.

Start to ride the plug. Ride it like it is a cock.

Lift your ass up and down. Back and forth.

Ride it harder and deeper.

Until it pops all the way into your ass.

The moment its all the way in you may grab your cock. Grab your cock and jerk yourself. Stroke that cock hard and fast.

Release that frantic pent up energy.

Now cum!

Cum for me.

Cum with your ass full.

Cum knowing you have just fucked yourself in the ass.

Cum in your pretty pink panties.

You're such a slut.

Only a submissive sissy slut would've liked that, and I bet you LOVED it.

Good girl.

Ok. You may go clean yourself off.

Next time however you are going to have to lick up some of your cum.

Some top tips: Put condoms on your toys before you fuck you boy pussy with them. This will make them easier to clean.

Cum back soon for your next instructions.