Anal Training Ch. 04

Story Info
Continue to explore yourself.
1.4k words
4.39
21.7k
14

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Pet

Welcome back.

Are you ready to continue your training?

Good girl. Yes thats what you are now. My little girl. My little slut.

I hope you've been training as I instructed.

Have you been teasing that desperate ass of yours?

Good.

Before we continue I want you naked and clean.

Ready? Good.

I need you to get a few things ready for me pet.

Get out your outfit for the day and lay it on the bed

- nice pretty pink panties and a matching bra

- stockings and suspenders

- lipstick

- perfume

Need get out your toys

- your but plug

- your dildo

- your little cock cage.

- some lube

Mmm. I bet you're getting excited now. I bet that little cock of yours is rock hard.

Put your stockings on, with the suspenders. How do they feel sliding up your legs?

Do you feel sexy?

You are such a good little pet. A simple item of clothing is all it takes to turn you into a horny, eager little slut.

Now we're going to start with your little cock.

Oh dont be disappointed. I know what you really want is to play with your ass. But first things first...

Put a small dollop of lube on the tip of your cock. Then with the palm of one hand smear it around. Smear it around the head, then up and down the shaft. Up and down. Around the head. Then up and down. You may now grab it and start to stroke it slowly.

I bet you're already thinking about sliding your other hand between your legs to finger your ass.

You may slide it there and touch your hole, but you may only hold it there. You do not have permission to fuck it yet.

Keep teasing that little cock of yours. Good.

Keep going until you can feel yourself getting harder, closer to coming.

But you dont want to come this way. You want to come with something in your ass. Good little sissy pets dont cum from their cocks. They come from their ass. Sexy girls cum from being fucked in their pussy. Sluts cum when they're fucked in the ass.

You are a slut. My sexy, sissy slut.

Take that hand off your cock.

Get your cock cage. Put it on.

That's right. You're not going to touch your cock for a while.

Now you are going to get what you really want. We are going to play with your ass.

First, finish getting dressed. Put on your pretty panties over your stockings. Then put on your bra.

Now for the finishing touches. Go put on your lipstick and a little perfume.

Ready?

Good girl.

Get on your hands and knees. Get your lube and your but plug. Carry your plug in your mouth.

Crawl to the lounge.

Yes we are going to play outside the bedroom today.

Get on your hands and knees in front of the couch.

Place the but plug in front of you pointing up. Hold you ass up in the air, as if you were inviting someone to fuck it.

Good pet.

With one hand, slide your panties to onside and start lube up your ass.

Start by tracing small circles around you waiting hole with one finger, circle inwards then out again. In and out. Add a second finger. And add pressure. Circle your fingers round and round, slowly stretching yourself.

Is your little cock straining against its cage? Good.

Now turn your attention to the plug in front of you. While you finger that little tight little ass of yours, I want you to take it all the way into you mouth, to take it all the way down you throat, for your lips to touch its base.

You're going to start slow.

Lick it. Kiss the tip.

Spit on it.

Good.

Keep stretching that ass with your fingers. Nice tight circles.

Suck on the plug. It's just like a little cock. You can suck much bigger.

Start to suck up and down the shaft, take it deeper and deeper.

Start to slide your two fingers in deeper and deeper. But keep them circling.

Take the plug deeper into your mouth, until you gag. Hold it there.

Relax and let it out.

Then take it deep again.

Repeat this until your nose touches the floor and your lips can kiss the base of the toy.

You are such a good pet.

We'll make a well trained cock sucking slut of you yet.

Besides, having one hole filled is only half as much fun as having two.

Remove the toy from your mouth. Hold it to your ass. Apply gentle pressure until it slides in. Slide it in as far as comfortable, then out again.

Feel your spit mingle with the lube.

Slide it in, and out. Slightly deeper. Slightly faster each time.

Are you happy my pet? Dressed up in your sexy lingerie, smelling off pretty perfume, fucking yourself on the livingroom floor like a complete slut...

I know you're loving this.

I also know you can take bigger. I know you want bigger. All things in good time.

I bet you want touch your little cock too. That you are not allowed to do.

Are you getting close my pet?

Do you want to cum?

Good.

Slide the plug all the way into your ass. Straighten your panties over it.

It's time to go shopping!

---

Get dressed to go out. You may wear whatever you want over your sexy outfit. but you will leave it all on, and you will leave the plug in.

You may however tidy up your face. Can't have you wandering around with smeared lipstick. You'd look like a complete slut... you are a complete slut, but we're not ready for the world to know are we...

You are going to go to the supermarket and buy the following items.

- Lube

- Condoms

- Pantyhose

Off you go, come back quickly.

---

Glad you're back my pet.

How did it go?

Did you enjoy the silky feelong of stockings on your legs as you walked through the supermarket?

Did you enjoy having a naughty secret as you walked past all those people? Your cock in a cage... a plug nestled in your ass... your pretty pink panties on...

Good. I thought you would enjoy that naughty challenge

Now strip off all your "normal" clothes I want you wearing nothing but your sexy lingerie again.

Get on all fours on the bed

Grab your vibrator. Your'e going to start by teasing that little cock of yours. Hold the vibrator against it. Feel the vibrations through your panties, through your cock cage. Trace the vibrations round the head of your cock. Tease it until it is swelling against the restraint of the cage

Now slide the vibrator back between your legs. Slide it up and down your thighs. Circle around your ass, then back up and around your cock.

Tease yourself like this for a minute.

Enjoy the vibrations.

Focus on the pleasure given to you by your sexy outfit. Focus on how much you enjoy your slutty position, on all fours ass in the air ready to be fucked.

Good girl.

Now push the vibe up against the but plug. Hold it there and enjoy the vibrations.

Are you ready to fuck yourself pet?

Take off your panties

Remove the plug.

Remove the cock cage.

Lube up the vibe.

Hold it against your ass. Start applying pressure in circles.

As the pressure builds slide the vibe into your ass.

In and out

Slowly at first

Stretch yourself slowly.

Deeper now.

Start to go faster now.

Now you may touch your cock if you wish.

Stroke it in time to the dildo in your ass.

Start to fuck your self harder now. Take that dick deeper into your ass.

Good girl

Rock back on to it. Sit on it.

Ride it.

Harder

Faster.

Fuck yourself

Fuck your slutty little ass.

Stroke your little cock whilst you do it.

Are you getting close my pet?

Good girl

Are you ready?

Cum for me!

Cum fucking yourself in the ass. Cum in your sexy lingerie. Cum knowing that yoi walking the streets in your sexy little outfit with a plug stretching your ass.

You really do make such a good little fucktoy.

--

Once you've cleaned yourself up, I have an assignment for you. In order to train you best I need to know what you enjoy the most...

Please comment below about your favourite parts of your training, what you like the most and what you dont like as much.

Thank you pet

See you again soon