All Comments on 'Anal Training Ch. 04'

by Catchandrea2397

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
stevegrstevegrabout 4 years ago
Wickedly wonderful

This is the first installment I have read, would very much love to be in training myself!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More please

I am a fan of the directing here so would like to see you make us get full co-ordinated outfits and more specifics with the lingerie set ups. Maybe even force us to spend an hour specifically practicing eye shadow makeup or something.

Other than that maybe make us play with our nipples or stuff.

-Andi

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More

I love your content, I get eager for the next chapter to come out. I think including cum in mouth instructions or fucking yourself with your cum would be hot. Also working toward a sissygasm somehow. I have been trying for sometime and have had no luck unfortuanely always just close.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read and really hot!

I hope the next installments have readers keep the cage on longer and really focus on anal as our real source of pleasure!

liz33ndliz33ndover 3 years ago
please add more

time to start taking some medication. There are hormones that block male hormones. There are also female hormones. The blockers are very helpful for white boi's in that they will limit erections and have some feminizing effects in some. The breast growth is going to be better with the female hormones. I think most would agree that the most important goal is to promote relationships for ALL men by making white boi's not viable. If you are shaved and soft and always limp you cannot be a man in a sexual sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please add a new section!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Omg I’m following you to the letter….. so so exciting, I’m becoming a sissy slut xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lovely, you had me excited the entire time. For criticism there were more than a few typos and you only mentioned eating cum once. It is such a crucial part of enjoying sucking cock. It's the reward and validity of a job well done. It also helps starve off the post cum remorse some people struggle with when first starting out. They need to embrace and enjoy what just happened.

SissySlutUK222SissySlutUK222almost 2 years ago

sounds so familiar in places

SissySlutUK222SissySlutUK222almost 2 years ago

As a caged sissy slut, I enjoy everything except touching my clitty, especially the teasing of my hole and all the little touches that help make anal sex the only sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous