Ana's New Boyfriend

Story Info
On the third date, Ana gets her wish.
1.3k words
4.59
15.2k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday, the end of the working week, and the start of the freedom of the weekend. Time to spend with friends or more, as was the case for Ana.

She was getting ready to meet up with James for dinner, wearing black leggings that accentuated her figure perfectly and a cute crop top. This was the 3rd date, and she was hoping for more than dessert. James, was in blue jeans and a clean shirt, nervous but excited to meet her again.

The conversation flowed as always, but there was a silent tension in the air. The hair on James' neck stood firm when he heard Ana ask if he wanted to go back to her place. He pushed out a nervous yes, but was excited to spend more time together.

Once back at her free house, no one else home, Ana knew she had to make the moves to get where she wanted that night. The conversation turned very sexual, very quickly. She asked James about what he was into, stunned, he said he likes her figure, that she has a great ass, and he wants to please her. He was inexperienced, and it clearly shown in his response. "You like my ass?" Said Ana, knowing he had from day 1 after all the staring he had tried to do discretely. "Follow me".

They moved to the bedroom. "Lie down on your back". James obeyed, hesitant but aroused. Ana, still in her outfit stood over him, she could see his eyes widen as he began to see where this was going. She lowered her Goddess body down to an inch above his face. "Enjoy" she winked and sat down on his face. She had him where she wanted, and he was in ecstacy at where he was, a dream to be sat on, made better by the quality of the girl on top. He sniffed and buried his face around, growing confidence while Ana moaned, but wanting more. She lifted up, allowing James some ass free air. "Enjoying yourself?" Ana asked, knowing from the bulge in his jeans he was. Without replying, she progressed to say "want a surprise?", James nodded, curiously.

In a swift motion, Ana removed the cloth barrier and sat down, naked from the waist down on his face. James moaned at the situation, he was always watching facesitting videos and ass eating, but being in the position was a whole lot different. Ana, slightly impatient at the fact he was just laying there, wiggled slightly and said "go ahead, eat it". He had the ass, he had the position, he had the fetish, but he still had his nerves playing a part. He wanted this so bad, yet he was worried. What if it tastes bad? What if I don't like it? What if I don't do good? He mustered up the courage and tentatively extended his tongue out to meet the puckering asshole in his vicinity and made contact. Nothing? No bad taste. Like licking skin. This, alongside the soft moans the Goddess above was letting out, encouraged James to continue and build confidence. He began licking all around, feeding her pleasure. He could hardly breathe, but that was ok. He was enjoying the position he was in and running his tongue along her ass, but Ana wanted more pleasure.

She sat more firmly, showing her asshole into James' mouth, "lick inside". Given the pleasure he was giving her, he obeyed and began probing his tongue at her hole. Ana squirmed as he did in pleasure letting out a slightly loader moan. After each probe, James could feel himself getting deeper inside, his Boner raging in his pants, still no real taste, but the concept was so arousing. After probing for a couple of minutes, James could get his tongue deep in her ass and was tongue fucking her and she moaned and moaned, but a different feeling was building up inside her. She felt her stomach grumble a bit, but she ignored the feeling with the overwhelming pleasure she was receiving. The moans grew loader and more frequently, and James took the sign to go harder and faster as he knew she was close to climaxing. He buried his face into her face, his tongue into her ass and vigorously licked in and out, in and out. This, as well as some moans to cause vibrations, sent Ana over the edge, she came, unbelievably as she grinded on his face, as James kept his tongue in contact with her ass.

However, in the climax of the orgasm, she forgot about the tension in her stomach, and relaxed her body, unleashing a fart, straight on James' tongue and mouth. She froze for what felt like hours, but was only a couple of seconds and quickly got up off of James, who was stunned to silence underneath. "I'm so sorry, it just slipped out" pleaded Ana, however she knew she wanted that too. James, still stunned, leaned up and looked at his jeans, and that's when Ana noticed, the bulge had a wet spot. They locked eyes, one full of fear and the other full of bewilderment. "Y-You...liked that?" Ana stuttered. James, who just lived another fantasy in a matter of minutes just nodded. Ana, tried to remain calm while inside was bouncing with joy, she found the one.

Her stomach gurgled again, and looked at James, "want to do that again?" Instead of replying, James just lay down again and opened his mouth, inviting Ana on top. She bounced on to his face again and placed her ass over his gaping mouth. "You ready?" She said as she lowered down, trapping his mouth open around her ass, like a tight seal. With the knowledge he was into it, she could relax and let go as she wished, and she did. A bubbly sound emerged and travelled straight into James' mouth and down his throat. "Ah" she exclaimed, while James moaned. He then stuck his tongue out and began licking her ass, around before darting inside again, to Ana's pleasure. He was struggling to breathe slightly, so Ana lifted and gave him air for a second, before giving more of her own as she sat down again, farting straight into his lungs again. The licking started again. One was sitting on her throne, happy to find someone willing to be her chair and ass and fart slave, the other, living a fantasy underneath a goddess. Farts kept coming, regularly, and disappearing into James' mouth without hesitation.

James tapped her cheeks, indicating he wanting to speak. "Yes?", "I want to be smothered more when you fart, can you do that please?". She didn't even respond, but instead sat full weight on his head, as he plunged into darkness, still licking slowly at her ass. "Open wide" before a long fart burst into his sealed mouth, being his oxygen as he swallowed it in. But she didn't get up, and he was questioning his decision as his lungs started to burn. The cry for oxygen made him squirm as he was struggling underneath. Ana was wondering what to do, but she wanted to dominate him, and had his consent to smother. His flailing never stopped, so she let up giving him a chance to breathe, before unleashing a huge fart straight into his gasping mouth, poisoning his air with her own, before sitting back down again. James' lungs were burning but he felt an underlying sense of pleasure from being truly dominated, but still he needed to breathe. But all he got was farts, straight into his mouth and lungs, one after another. He felt light headed and dizzy as he was running out of any oxygen that is left, his flailing losing meaning as he lacked energy. He felt the weight easing, thinking he was about to be rescued, but the Goddess above treated him to another blast from her insides which was enough to knock him out. She sealed his mouth so he would savour the taste as he dreamt of what just happened.