Ana's Sin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
diegoroyo
diegoroyo
211 Followers

Ana was too buzzed to care. She looked at Tom, who nodded to her, knowing what she was thinking.

"You want a free sample, Officer Gomez?"

The cop smiled. A man in his mid thirties, lean and muscular, was not unattractive in the least. No, in fact she wouldn't mind at all.

"Thought you'd never ask. Though I didn't threaten a ticket if you didn't offer, just so we are on the up and up here."

"On the up and up," she said, getting her bottle of baby oil out of the pouch, then sauntering over to his Interceptor. She opened the back door opposite the highway, let her shorts drop to the grass at her feet and stepped out of then, then got her knees on the edge of the seat.

Then she put babyoil on her hand and rubbed her anus thoroughly with it. When she saw a hard penis behind her, she rubbed that with baby oil as well, feeling its length and girth. Not large, not small, just right.

"Just a quick sample, I'm sure my papi wants to get going. Pump and go, k?"

"You got it, little miss."

He guided his cock into her anus, and she hissed and moaned as it slid into her rectum. He didn't waste any time fucking her ass, held her waist and started pounding into her.

The traffic could not see what was going on in the dark, and as far as the headlights would reveal, just a cop standing next to his car. But he was sure to stop pumping when cars came close.

Then when it was dark again, he pumped away, giving it to her good and hard. She took it like a champ. With a sigh and moan he emptied his nuts into her ass.

The cop pulled pulled and put his oily cock away, and she bent down to grab her shorts in the grass, holding cum inside her.

"Thank you, ma'am. I needed that. Carry on."

She walked back to Tom bare assed since there were no cars coming. Then when she went to put them on, she saw Tom had his cock out of his pants, hard as iron and slick with lubricant Holding her shorts she got on the bike in front of Tom.

The officer drove off, honking his horn cheerfully, and leaving them in momentary darkness on the side of the freeway again.

His cock, huge and ready.

"Now? After all this time, you want to fuck me now?"

She lifted her ass up, feeling his cock seeking her anus. Loosened by the cop and well-lubed, it almost slid in, but not quite. It was too big for that. She had to push back against him, gritting her teeth as her anus stretched wider than it ever had before.

"Oh god," she breathed.

It slipped in, and she grunted. "Ooo, owww."

"Finally," she said.

He leaned her forward and thrust himself deep into her, deeper and deeper.

Ana groaned from the pain of it.

He started up his bike, the power of it, the vibration, all making her gasp with his cock deep inside her rectum now. It wasn't even all the way in.

Then they roared off into the cool night, pushing her back against him, and his cock a little deeper still The ride jolting and bouncing as his cock stretched her and nearly twelve inches of meat pierced into her colon.

Tears streamed down her eyes with pain and joy.

Then he took off, the torque of his overpowered motorcycle driving his cock deeper. And on they rode like that, and after a few miles, as her ass got used to this new violation, hr pussy began to quiver.

---

Tom Hardy pulled up to the In-n-Out Burger drive thru, and Ana was still in front of him, holding her shorts at her crotch. No one could see his cock in her ass, or knew why her legs trembled.

The young man turned bright red seeing her hard nipples behind the thin T-shirt, the nakedness of her side from torso to sandals. It was obvious she wasn't wearing much.

With food they parked in the parking lot. She was starving and ate her delicious juicy burger eagerly. Then her fries, then strawberry chocolate mixed shake after that. But the she had to pee.

"I have to pee," she said.

"There is a friend's house nearby. We're staying the night there."

Holding her unfinished shake, they drove to a house on a hill all by itself, hardly any lights. The silence of the motor stopping was eerie.

She finally got off the bike, and Tom's enormous cock slid out of it. She did her best to hold his cum in, but it slid out and down her leg.

"Ew, how many times did you cum in my ass?"

"Twice. You?"

"None. You're too big. I just enjoyed the pain. Do I need to dress? It's hot here even at night."

"Nope."

She followed him to the door wearing only her T-shirt and sandals and jewelry on shaky let's from hours of riding on a motorcycle with his cock deep in her ass.

What a thrill, she thought.

The door opened a blurry bearish man much like Tom answered. He had a beard unlike Tom with just a goatee. Buck naked and just as huge as Tom, a pale white snake and enormous balls. Her eyes widened with anticipation of pain.

His eyes focused on her bare pussy.

"I need to shower if Tom is pimping me to you."

"I'm Buck. And I like to..."

He paused and she raised her eyebrows. A reference to Kill Bill?

"Fuck?" she asked.

Buck smiled, then pointed. "I was going to say suck. Bathroom is over there miss."

---

It was a small rustic house like hers in Cerrillos. Pictures of the mining days of the past. Before Vegas existed. More pictures of Tom Hardy and Buck as soldiers, holding big guns and surrounded by pretty Latinas.

Who were these men of war? Manly men. Fighters. Lovers. Killers.

She walked around naked as her clothes washed along with Tom's. Perfectly comfortable and excited. She really liked being nude, her dark skin blending in perfectly with dark wood furniture and rock walls. She found a patio with a view of Kingman, lights in a black sky under a summer desert moon.

Belly full of burger and shake, freshened up from using the potty and shower, she felt invigorated. Her anus was sore and open, time to let it heal. She wanted her pussy used and used hard.

Buck came behind her, and she turned to look at him. He extended his hand and she took it. He led her to his bed, laid her down, then began to eat her out. His tongue found her slit and clit, suckled hard and then gentle, while his big hands held her thighs open.

She arched her back and moaned more and more, surprised by how good he was. She hadn't quite experienced this level of oral sex yet. Slowly he fingered her as he licked and sucked and teased with his mouth and beard. The beard alone brought new sensations.

It seemed to go on, and on, an orgasm getting close, and then denied as he did something else. She whimpered and complained about the lost orgasm, only to be driven towards another one.

Then he manhandled her with his strong hands, and thick arms, and brought her over and backwards, her ass facing his.

"Now I'm done sucking. Now comes the fucking."

Her pussy quivered for it, wet and ready. When she felt his cock begin to enter her, she pushed back. He grabbed her waist and began pushing his enormous, hard, thick dick deep into her. Way too fast! She was stretched and violated with such abruptness that she bucked.

"Fuck! Pinche cabron!"

He didn't let up. Nor did she want him to, this stranger named Buck. He was like a wild hog, a bull, riding her pussy with the brute force of a horse in heat. All the gentleness was replaced by sheer, raw, need to fuck her like the dog and whore that she was.

And on and on it went. She screamed, and groaned, and grunt with one thrust after another. She came again, then endured the pain. Pain turned to more pleasure, crested into another orgasm, and then she shuddered and quivered on her knees, tits bouncing beneath her, ass jiggling...

Until he came. A volume of cum that exploded out of her pussy around his shaft, pooling on the sheet. She came hard when he did, as he shuddered and bucked and grunted, his sperm bursting from his balls and into her with such needful intensity that her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

And then he kept going. Wild and hard, needful and unsated. He kept going! She was done!

"No mas!" she pleaded. "No mas!"

But he did not listen. He was possessed, and continued pumping her pussy with all it was worth. Harder and faster, as if that was possible. She ached, and yet it still felt impossibly good. He pounded her pussy like there was no tomorrow. It hurt so much that she could not come any longer. And yet it felt so good.

Then he came again, quicker than she had expected. He shuddered and groaned an exploded into her as he pulled out, letting it filled her pussy and more of it stay inside this time, without his massiveness leaving no room for the juicy semen.

Then she collapsed sideways onto the bed like a beached dolphin, helpless and numb, legs spread, cum oozing from her sore pussy, legs shaking badly.

"Oh my god, what happened?"

Buck lied down next to her, exhausted and sweaty. Only then did she realize how exhausted she was, and how hot the room was. Ana fell asleep like that, and into the deepest sleep she had ever known.

She smiled when she saw Tom standing in the door frame watching her. He had watched the whole time.

---

In the middle of the night, she felt a mouth on her nipple sucking hard. Buck liked to suck. She complained and pushed him away, feeling the soreness of her pussy keenly, then turned away from him.

But he had his way with her anyway, and she didn't mind it. He spooned her, his bearish hairy body against her soft back, and his cock slipping into her cum-filled pussy.

She was half asleep as he pumped another load into her, then rolled away and back to sleep himself. She drowsed off happy and well-used.

---

In the morning, she woke up and showered again. She washed her pussy with soap, and felt her anus, which had healed already from yesterday's long ride.

She was aroused again as she walked around and explored the house naked, and washed the sun come up on the deck outside. There were no neighbors, the house isolated.

Then she went back into the bedroom through the sliding glass door, seeing Buck in all of his glory. Hairy and pale and soft, his cock limp and let still well hung. She went over to him and took his cock into her mouth, and sucked him hard again.

He awoke and watched as she mounted him, taking his huge cock into her once more, but on her terms. She felt his big balls behind her, and her fingers traced the skin of his cock to the skin of her stretched opening.

Tom was up, and stopped in the door frame to watch again.

"Damn, girl. I wanted to see if you were ready to go."

"I am," she said.

She smiled at him, then back at Buck.

Buck used his thumb to touch her clitoris, a light and firm touch, and it made her tremble and get wetter. She raked his chest with her nails as she moved up and down his shaft.

Tom got undressed and got behind her. Buck grabbed some lube from his bedside table and handed it to Tom.

What the fuck?

"No mas! I can't handle both of you!"

Buck grabbed her head and looked into her eyes. "You'll take it how we give it. Or get none at all."

But Ana was excited and nervous. Would her ass handle it after yesterday? Two enormous cock at once? Or was she going too far? She felt Tom's tip rub her anus, and then his thumb apply lube to it and work it loose. Then his cock again, and he pressed into it.

Her ass opened for his cock again eagerly.

"Eager Ana slut, huh?" Tom said as he pushed his length and girth into her rectum once more. "Tight, but eager, mm."

She sat with all of Buck's hardness inside her pussy while he pushed into her anus. Tom was not nice as grabbed her wrists and held them behind her, then thrust all the way in without stopping,while Buck held her head. Her darker skin sandwiched between two large pale men, two enormous dicks rubbing together inside her body ... the feeling was incredible. Utterly at their mercy, double-stuffed.

It was also painful. But she had long since embraced pain. She grunted and groaned with it as they both began to work her holes. She reached back and felt their enormous balls in her hand, and how they touched. Four nuts, all that sperm eager to fill her.

The sensation was simply intoxicating. The feeling astounding. And that these men of war were both reduced to jelly while they fucked her, losing themselves into her as she lost herself to the intensity of it.

One foot quivered and shook, another leg trembled. Her toes curled as they both increased their pumping. Buck sucked on one tit while Tom pinched the nipple of the other. They pounded her pussy and ass like two pistons in an engine.

"Oh my god!" she shouted, words slurring, drool dripping from her lips. "Shit!"

Then the three of them came at the same time, one great tremor, a flood of orgasms. Her orgasm went up and down her body, from head to curled toes, eyes rolling back, mouth open ... it was the most intense ever. Feeling Buck's cum erupt into her, and Tom's into her colon. She could feel both dicks pulsate as they delivered their hot sperm deep into her.

Then she collapsed on Buck, and Tom had to sit back and rest, his cock too far into her to come out. She lied their, trembling, spent, sore, and dazed.

diegoroyo
diegoroyo
211 Followers
12