Ana's Ultimate Humiliation

Story Info
Ana likes to get herself off during work.
1.1k words
3.27
18k
10
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GamerAnaG
GamerAnaG
15 Followers

Ana was an average girl. She was a little chubby, with long dark hair, and very large breasts. She tried to cover them with bulky clothes, but it was hard not to notice the way they jiggled when she walked. Ana worked from home, doing a secretarial job and some data entry from time to time. It wasn't interesting, but it paid the bills and didn't require too much thought.

Sometimes, when she got bored at work, she would read filthy stories and touch herself. No one would ever know, she figured, and she enjoyed herself. It made her feel even naughtier to know that she was getting paid to masturbate and get herself off. On occasion, she would even put her legs up on her desk and use her vibrator, moaning loudly and hoping her neighbors couldn't hear. She wasn't an exhibitionist by any means, but it was a small apartment and she couldn't afford to move at the moment.

Ana had identified as a lesbian since high school, though she wasn't as public about it anymore because she wanted to advance her career. No one at her job knew she was a lesbian, though some had suspicions based on her attitude. She hated men, and she barely spoke to any of her male coworkers, even on Slack or via email. It wasn't that she was mean, but she was cold and even sometimes overtly rude. She was good at her job, so no one ever said anything to her about it, but some of her coworkers couldn't help but notice.

One day, she had finished the project she was working on early, and decided to have a little fun. She put the video of a girl getting fucked by a much larger woman with a menacing strap-on, and began to touch herself. She imagined herself being fucked that way, used like the submissive slut that she secretly was. She started slowly, toying with her clit and then slipping two fingers inside her pussy, which was desperately wet. She began to fuck herself with her fingers a little more aggressively as she got more turned on, and more desperate. She rubbed her clit with her thumb, whimpering and moaning like a nymphomaniac that hadn't been fucked in months.

What Ana didn't realize is the software she used for work gave HR the ability to use her webcam to watch her, and recorded her screen. Her coworker, a young man named Mark who had just started at the company, decided to check in on Ana. There hadn't been much oversight previously, but Mark intended to be rigorous about his job. Plus, he didn't mind spying a little, it actually turned him on. When he turned on the webcam feature, he saw Ana's hand in her panties, touching herself fervently and moaning. He smirked, and clicked the record function, capturing a clear, 4K video of Ana as she masturbated. He figured she had absolutely no idea that she was performing for him, and he couldn't believe how humiliating the video was for her. She would never live it down if anyone saw her this way, and he knew it.

Unaware, Ana eventually took her skirt and panties off. She spread her legs, revealing an unkempt bush and her glistening pussy lips. She was frantically fucking her pussy with her fingers and massaging her clit by then. Soon, Ana tugged her sweater off too, then her bra, and began to pinch her nipples, rubbing them just as aggressively. Mark started laughing hysterically as he zoomed in on her face, then pulled back to get the full picture. Ana pulled out a large vibrator, and pushed it into herself, arching her back and moaning loudly. It began to buzz, loud enough that the audio picked it up.

Ana fucked herself hard and fast with the vibrator, using her other hand to pinch her nipple. She was moaning almost constantly by then, thrusting against her hand. She must've looked like a bitch in heat. Mark was recording every second, knowing that he would soon be able to treat her to the worst humiliation of her life. He couldn't help it, she'd been rude to him, and it was too good of an opportunity to resist. How often did someone embarrass themselves so thoroughly on camera? Especially someone who was so buttoned up. He knew he had to make her understand just how disposable she was, and how she would always be at the mercy of men more powerful than her. Especially if they knew what she did behind closed doors.

Soon, she finished, cumming loudly and soaking her thighs and her office chair with her juices. She pulled the vibrator out, beginning to suck on it. After she finished, she smiled, looking dazed. Mark grinned, he had everything he needed. He opened up an email, and attached the video file, in high resolution. It was over ten minutes long, and it was graphic. There was no doubt about what she was doing, and it was long enough to be almost painfully humiliating for her. He put in their boss's email, then CC:'d Ana. He thought that was bad enough, but then an evil thought occurred to him. He BCC'd the entire office, figuring he could pretend he'd done it by accident. Then he clicked send on an email that detailed what he'd seen, and included screenshots of the porn she had been watching.

Ana was cleaning up when her email pinged, and she saw the video of herself, masturbating with reckless abandon, her breasts jiggling as she moaned and whimpered for the camera. Her entire office was watching it right now, she realized. All the years of self respect she'd built were gone in an instant, as everyone watched her look like a sex-crazed nymphomaniac, watching explicit lesbian porn at work. Her heart raced, and her stomach felt like there was a brick in it. Her career would never recover from this, she knew she would always be the girl who got caught masturbating on camera. Moreover, Mark sent her a text, letting her know he'd be sure to pass it on to any job that asked for a reference in the future.

Ana was let go a week later, after being laughed at by her coworkers. It was impossible for anyone to take her seriously after that, and her boss made sure she knew it. Mark took the time to ensure the story leaked to the press, and the video was online by the end of the week. It had over a million views within a month, and was constantly featured on the home page, it was such a popular video. He didn't know what happened to Ana for a long time.

Mark eventually found her years later on a camgirl website, desperately fucking herself for money. So much for her high-powered career in business. For the rest of her life, everyone she met would be able to watch her masturbate in high-quality video anytime they wanted. He laughed and tipped her, making sure she saw his name so she could remember exactly what he'd done to her.

GamerAnaG
GamerAnaG
15 Followers