All Comments on 'Anathema: The Story of Lindie'

by lckscknfck7

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Captivating

I wasn't always sure I wanted to read more, but I could not stop myself. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

overall really enjoyed the story and i like you write and will look to read other things you write. A great story arc and tying pieces together--at least until the end. when i got to the end without finding out what Sarah knew or more info on Lindie--it was almost like a page was missing or you got tired or could not find a way out. With Lindie trying to figure out what she was, etc. being a theme throughout the story, it was more than a little irritating/disappointing to just abandon that without any closure.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 11 years agoAuthor
There's more coming...

I've started writing more about Lindie and Randy, with a focus on Randy's background. Lindie's sister will be more complicated.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7almost 11 years agoAuthor
Don't be so anonymous

I appreciate the feedback. It shows someone cares, and inspires me to write more, and write better. Thank you.

austin_voyaustin_voyover 10 years ago
Captivating?

One of the anonymous comments was titled "captivating". Shit yeah. I know you plan to take a break, but this needs more, more, more

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 10 years agoAuthor
Oh, where to go from here?

Yes, I have more of Lindie for you. And more of Sarah. Randy also has a story to explore, although not up to par with Lindie's colorful past.

This is a hobby, after all. I'm apparently riding too close to the edge on some of my material, as illustrations have been rejected for depicting characters as a little too young, or my werewolf looking a little too real (bestiality concern). So, back to the drawing board as it were. I'm trying hard to present a story that has some light to it, but all that comes is dark, nasty, and almost demented. Rob Zombie would be proud.

mugglensumugglensuover 10 years ago
Wow, just... wow!

My eyes are burning for reading through this story at one go, staring at my monitor. This has to be the best fantasy erotic story i have read since joining the site. All I can say is thank you and I hope the author keeps on writing.

lckscknfck7lckscknfck7over 10 years agoAuthor
@ Wow

Please take a look at Anathema II: The Second Act and let me know what you think!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
monster art

To complete your stories the monsters need to take shape on the page.

True horror awaits.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlckscknfck7@lckscknfck7
Art is the author's own work, and the property of the author. Software used is Poser and Photoshop. Writing is a hobby for me, filling time when there's nothing else to do. While some of the subject matter I write about isn't for everyone, I hope that most of it is. Most o...