All Comments on 'Anatomy Class'

by subchristopher

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AG31AG315 months ago

So for the first half page I had begun composing a pretty good review. But then it just got weirder and weirder. Too weird for me. But you clearly achieved your purpose (whatever it was) very well. It flowed. The tone was great. Five stars for technical prowess. But too weird for me!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The writing is ok but the storyline is too silly for words.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love your writing and always keep an eye out for your latest stories. Glad to see you’re back! Admittedly, this one confused me a bit, but I was still intrigued and hope you continue with the characters. There is something so powerful about the description of Addi and channeling the “centuries of wealth & power” despite her young age. I’d love to learn more about her character. And there’s something similarly intriguing about her boyfriend. Less about him specifically, but the fact that she has a “normal” partner and yet they both so casually accept the presence of this new slave into their lives. I hope we’ll learn more!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Im sorrybut this is ridiculous and silly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous