All Comments on 'Anatomy of a Wife Share'

by tony090909

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing worth reading in LW today.

Can't understand why the "cucks" complain about not having enough to read. Looks like it's the other way around. Nothing for us straight guys to read. All cuck stories today. Passed on all of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why am I not surprised this guy is from England

Is "wife sharing" a national fantasy author, or is it just a Lit thing?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful

Yes there are many cuckolds here that love this kind of story.

Even tho the author warned you, you still read it and posted your hate remarks,, Makes one wonder why you protest so much..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife Sharing....

Most of these "whimps" with the negative comments will breed some other man's wife, but will object to their own wives enjoying a good fuck by another man. My wife and I have discussed the possibility of her having sex with another man, but have not done so yet. Matter-of-fact, I would like to watch while she takes another man.

luvtodoitluvtodoitover 7 years ago
Sexy story 5*

Well done. I like how you warn people and tell them what the story will be all about, they feel they must insult you. Shame on them, they are nothing but closet wierdos.

DishieDishieover 7 years ago
Rant

What I don't understand about all these reviews to this very hot and classy story is that the moment you log on to literotica.com and see the Loving Wives category, you KNOW what it means, right? If you don't then look it up or get out. You must know you are reading porn, right? If you don't, you need to get out. If you don't know you are reading dirty fiction, you need to get out. Grow up, expand your mind, and realize it's a fucking story and not about your life. This author wrote this story for our entertainment and for you to consider it anything else shows your complete ignorance. And you pussies who hide behind "anonymous" grow a pair. I guess if you're going to show your idiocy, maybe you should hide. You know what, just get off the site and when you realize it's a fucking porn story you can come back. End of rant.

icebreadicebreadover 7 years ago
A story is a story and accepted as such.

I liked this one and gave it a four.

techreadertechreaderover 7 years ago
What I don't understand is....

Why the Literotica admins don't figure out the IP address of Mr. "Anon 1* Cuck Shit" and ban him? He's not contributing anything to the site, and he obviously HATES reading erotica, so good riddance.

To Mr. "Anon 1* Cuck Shit" (surely a self-referential description...); go thump your Bible. Since you probably interpret the Bible literally, I recommend that you memorize the Song of Solomon, which surely ranks as one of the earliest extant pieces of great erotica.

For this story; excellently written, and I give it 5* (it deserves 4.5*, but that's not possible, and I'll round up to deference to Mr. Anon Cuck Shit). I would have liked it to be longer, and perhaps more descriptive, but then I'm a literary sort of guy.

Tony: Keep up the good work, and ignore the naysayers. But be a little more descriptive next time.

fr45fr45over 7 years ago
Loved it.

Well written erotic story. Also, both the husband and the wife liked what was happening and there were no cream pies--just a husband and wife living out their fantasies. Thank you. 5*

EzrollinEzrollinover 7 years ago
A well written story

I prefer a well-written story any day over a poorly written one with gratuitous sex. This one held my interest and was about the right length...good job. I assume you must be English from some of the references.

impo_61impo_61over 7 years ago
Well written, as is usual by @tony090909...

Well written, as is usual by @tony090909...I liked it, the action flowed as it should, she decides to be shared not suddenly, but after a lot of thinking...Just two small details: 1st - "He had deep and serious reservations about it", but his "little head" win the battle...2nd - She deleted the text messages and didn't come clear with her husband about what happened...She only open up when he asked her about it...They were married for twenty years...what was she afraid of? However a strong 3*

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 7 years ago
Pretty good story

The sex was good, the length was right, there no humiliation or degradation bullshit, just a hotwife who enjoys the occaisional romp with her husbands encouragement.

4 stars

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 7 years ago
I LIKED IT!

GOOD STORY IN SPITE OF THE TROLL'S REMARKS. STILL LOOKING FOR A STORY BY THIS WRITER "ANONYMOUS." JUDGING FROM HIS/HER REMARKS, I'LL BET IT WOULD BE QUITE A STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story!

The conservative, almost shy nature of the wife was well reflected in the story-line and it humanized this first-time experience. The heartfelt pre-sex discussion between the wife and the lover was open and not pressured. They connected emotionally and then sexually. They even conspired, via the text message, to tell the husband that he got what he wanted…his wife getting fucked. Also, the story evolved into occasional wife sharing later on. It was nice to read a story that was plausible, measured and considerate to all the participants. This is a respectful way to enter into and maintain the hot wife life-style.

This whole story reminded us of my wife´s first time of being shared. We were on a two-week wine / dine / hike tour in Europe. My wife just clicked with one of the men and we began to discuss our fantasy that we had kicked around for years. She also began to hike alone with him, flirt and discuss things with him. She actually spent the last week being his 24-hour a day girlfriend. It was some of the best sex she ever had and was very exciting to me when she told me the details.

We generally try to get away for vacation twice a year and she usually hooks up with a man when we stay at an upscale resort, go on a cruise, or on a group tour. We call her my “vacation slut” and two of our three children were conceived while on vacation. My wife is catholic and does not use birth control, even with her lovers.

Thanks for a wonderful, realistic, erotic and touching story!

artykay63artykay63over 7 years ago
True Blue

Love the realism, I bet this one is true, certainly ties in with my experiences in the same situation.

Kay xx

guzzieathomeguzzieathomeover 7 years ago
Another great submission!

I have read several of your stories in the past and always enjoy them.

This one rings with elements of truth, and I would like to think at least some of it is based in fact.

OakburyOakburyover 7 years ago
I'll use this on my wife

I loved this story! I'll tell my wife about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Odd fetish, getting sexually aroused by your wife fucking another man.

Indicates a basic flaw in the husbands masculinity. There's a reason the alpha male fucks all the females, and the defeated males just sit back and watch, and probably drool. The reason is, they think and act like animals. Wife sharing is a form of genetic regression, and lack of self esteem. Such males know in their hearts that they just really aren't good enough, nor deserving. And of course, there's the sexual perversity of it all; it makes their winkies hard. I think its very honest for authors and readers to own these appetites, even if it is kind of humiliating. But, you gotta be what you are. Congratulations for your honesty and openness, I guess.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Don't know how I missed this

This is one of the better wife-sharing stories I've ever read. It's amazing how you were able to capture so much dialog, so much angst and conflicted emotions, and so much insight into these characters as you did in only two pages. Job well done!

I would've missed this story completely if I hadn't seen the anony comment on the Feedback Portal. To that anony, you've got it all backwards, man. It takes an incredible amount of courage, and an absolute minimal amount of insecurity, to share your lover with someone else. If you're not completely secure with yourself and your relationship, then, as they say on TV, "don't try this at home."

Jealousy is nothing more than a projection of insecurity, and a manifestation of the fear that you don't deserve the one you're with, and that she will leave you for someone better. The husband and wife portrayed in this story have no such fear.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Thank goodness for the feedback portal

I have become somewhat jaded with LW stories these days and rarely read them. (The comments are often better than the stories.) So, just as SwingerJoe found this story from a comment, so I found it from his comment.

(I have suggested to the administrators that they increase the portal from the most recent 15 comments to 50, but no response.)

I thought it was a well-constructed and well-written story, and it took me as reader through the way the couple moved towards the final actions, step by step as the wife eventually took that crucial step. The premature ejaculation on the first coupling was a good touch of reality.

One small technical point. The use of the word 'sperm' for the semen he filled her with was not strictly correct. He had "the snip". After a vasectomy, there is no sperm in the semen. Sue your urologist if there is.

Lue

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Ps: Anonymous, I agree with Joe

If there is a human society in which the so-called alpha male has all the females and the equally so-called beta males sit around and watch, then it still has a long way to go before it becomes anything like a mature human society.

I don't believe the alpha male -- beta male stuff anyhow as it applies to humans. OK for other animals, perhaps, but humans are much too complicated to be put into two simple categories.

(Except for on one dimension. There are those who believe that people can be put into two categories, and there are those who don't.)

Lue

erotikoserotikosover 7 years ago
Damn fine story!

Congratulations on an extremely well-written story. Your command of the language and the elements of good writing are most impressive. The story had a nice, unique twist of the plot that one rarely finds these days, and it was quite erotic and sexually charged. All in all, a most enjoyable read. I'm pleased to give you a five-star rating, and a favorite story and author designation as well. Do keep up the good work and bring us more of your delightful tales.

Design82Design82over 7 years ago
Really good....and believable!!

.......could almost be about us, in so many ways.....(haven't taken that FINAL step yet, but definitely moving towards it)....but really good writing, especially of the woman's point-of-view.

Didn't think I would enjoy a story with so little explicit sex!!

..

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
This was very good.

Tony,

You did a very good job of writing this and keeping it believable. This is not too much different than some of my real life adventures with my wife. We've dabbled in the life-style occasionally and find it more exciting to have long pauses between events. Looking foward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nicely Done

Great story.

veroardeveroardeover 6 years ago

I wish I was the wife!!!

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaabout 5 years ago
Well Written

Reminds me of some of our early experiences about 3 lifetimes ago. I would have like to have seen more written about the husbands angst while waiting. Especially after receiving the 'ultimate text'! I remember what it was like just waiting for her to get home. This was in the days where mobile phones were the size of bricks.

Once home, if she were alone, I knew she was full of cum. Sometimes she'd bring a play mate home with her. Sometimes male, sometimes female. Those were very interesting days.

Now, I'm with her on her 'dates' as told in my stories on here. Her comfort and safety are very important to me. Plus, my old heart couldn't take the waiting and anticipation... lol.

NawtyMeNawtyMeover 4 years ago
Thank you!!!!!

For sharing yours and your wife's story. It was a complete turn on. It brought back memories of an ex girlfriend and the sexual fun she n I shared. 3sums with strangers she'd pick up at clubs and bars.

I miss those times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ruined a Good Story

Started good until she told her husband. Much better to have the excitement of another man's cum in her pussy without her husband knowing it.

Lumpy2Lumpy2about 2 years ago

My cock is very hard from reading this. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story although there were a bunch of typos which slow your readers down -- e.g., it's "crotch" not "crutch." In addition, I'd like to suggest using different names instead of Carol and Paul and Robert when the characters are different. And last, not everybody is into D-cup tits with dark areoles. Personally, I prefer nice, firm B's or small C's with pink or rosy areoles lol. It seems as though every heroine in your stories has D's and dark brown. Just sayin'.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A very thoughtful, well-written account of what sounds like a real affair of your own, having seemed to have ticked most of the boxes relevant to my own similar experiences with both girlfriend(s) and a wife.

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry69713 months ago

Very good story, but one thing that might of made it better was if he had delivered her back to her husband thanking him for letting her experience another cock, but warning him that she was never going to go back to settling back down for just him, now she’d had a taste of being a hot fucking slut wife.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertony090909@tony090909
1521 Followers
Happily married - fortunately my wife shares my enthusiasm for fantasies and role playing. Her main fantasy is to be taken very forcefully at work - it's done by a work colleague who pushes her against a filing cabinet pulls her knickers to one side and fucks her. She says s...