All Comments on 'Anchors Away!! (Pt. 05)'

by buckneckid2000

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very carefree and attention-grabbing! I was wondering what misery Bob's sluttiness would bring, after the earlier adventure with Tom, but none yet! Best wishes to our nautical couple and new deckhands!

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

*****Very entertaining fun read with a good storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed all of the stories so far. Your comments about the rocks above St. Louis are correct, but as you must know most loopers don't stay on the MS all the way to the Gulf. The better route is to up stream on the Ohio and then take the Ten Tom to Mobile. Better fuel choices, fewer barges, and lots of places to tie up at night. I live in Mobile, and belong to the MYC we see lots of Loopers passing thru. Cheers and I look for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic series so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got to love this! THANK YOU for your work. May 2022 be good to you.

Paul

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbumover 2 years ago

Sorry about the pregnancy angle I criticized you about in last chapter comments. Never done flat wate on givers Done oceans and wild rivers around world. Enjoy seeing the River through your eyes. r

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbuckneckid2000@buckneckid2000
just a horny old man with a penchant for telling stories, or so I have been told. Now that I am retired, I hope to put a few of the stories, gathering dust in the back of my mind...into print. Hopefully, they will be as much fun for the reader, as they are for me to write!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES