Anchors Away!! (Pt. 05)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We make wonderful time in our travels south; I had hoped that we might even be able to make it to Vicksburg by nightfall. But the distance to Vicksburg, with all the river's twists and turns, is much greater than it appeared to be on the maps and charts.

So, we find a small marina somewhere north of the Tennessee - Mississippi borders. We Pull alongside a Dock with fuel pumps and a feeble old man comes out of a little tin shack and asks, "What can I do for Ya?"

"Need some fuel and find a place to tie up for the night" I say to him

"Can take care of both of your problems" the old man chuckles. " Let me hand you the hose...you can fill your tanks yourself. I used to jump back and forth between the dock and the boats like a durn monkey. Now I am lucky to just make it from one end of the dock to the other"

"Know the feeling well" I say

The man may be old...but he is certainly not blind....

He quickly spies the girls on the back of the boat and whispers to me " A sight like that right there, is what gives a man the reason to keep living" he says

"You got that right" I say

"Might want to tell them youngun's that dangling their legs in the water around these parts, probly ain't a very good idea"

"Why's that" I ask

"Believe it or not...Sharks! Yessiree! Feller's catch Bull sharks round here all the time. Especially when the water is all riled up like it is right now. They say those Bull sharks like to eat stuff from freshwater areas...and so they will travel right up the Mississippi having their selves a feast along the way! Hear tell, they seen 'em as far North as St Louie! Really do not think a Bull Shark would eat a man...but those little pink toes, them gals is dippin' in the water...might look pretty tasty to a shark if he's hungry".

"Girls! I yell...Get back up on deck NOW! "

"WHY?" they yell back...

"JUST DO IT, I will explain later..."

Both immediately hop up and climb the ladder to the upper deck.

I finish filling the tanks and hand the hose back to the old man.

"What do I owe you?" I ask

"Depends" he says "How long you plan to stay tied up here?

"Just till morning...we are trying to travel the loop...hope to make it to New Orleans in the next couple of days."

"Well, since you bought fuel....and I hope you will decide to stop here for fuel on your next time past. How is seventy for your fuel and ten to moor in the cove over there? Best spot I got...nice and quiet...back away from everybody else."

"Sounds like a bargain" I say as I hand him the cash.

"Much obliged" the old man says...as he turns and shuffles his way back toward the little tin shed.

As soon as I had returned to the wheelhouse, both girls wanted to know why I had insisted that they get out of the water...

"Old man said that there are sharks in the water around here...nip all your toes off in just one bite!"

"No Shit!" says Bob

"That's what the man said, and he's been around here for a very long time...so I tend to trust his warnings"

Both girls looked down as they wiggled their toes "Good enough for me" said Bob "Me too!" said Ingrid

"Come on...let us get this ship over into that cove...Old man's gonna let us moor there for the night.

Both girls and Tom start loosening shorelines and pulling in bumpers...I idle the ship over to the mooring buoys and we secure the ship to them, and ready the ship for the night.

Bob, Tom, and I. give the ship a walk around inspection, making sure that everything that is supposed to be secure...IS secure, Bob and I also give Tom a short tutorial on what needs to be done daily on the ship...when we do it...and why.

I am amazed at how much knowledge Bob has picked up on this trip. She patiently answers each of Tom's questions...and answers correctly.

"Study the charts and maps, and learn to read them" she says " if you can do that you can travel up and down these rivers like driving on an interstate highway"

"Tell you what" I say to Bob "Once we get underway again tomorrow, I will give you a chance to get behind the wheel and pilot the ship..."

"For Reals" Bob asks

"Yes, for reals"

About that time, we notice the most wonderful smell imaginable, wafting through the air.

"Smells like someone is cooking something" I say

"Something really good" says Bob

Tom just stood there and smiled " I would know that smell anywhere, has to be Ingrid frying chicken!"

"Please be true, please be true" says Bob...with fingers crossed.

The three of us, make our way to the wheelhouse...and right at the top of the stairs, the wonderful smell of frying chicken drifts up to meet us! We slip down the stairs cautiously, as if moving too fast or making too much noise, might break the magic spell.

Ingrid turns her head, smiles, and says "Thought you might be about ready for something to eat"

"What are we having?" Bob inquired

"Nothing fancy" said Ingrid "Fried Chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes and home-made gravy. Wasn't time enough to make any hot rolls, but I should be able to whip up bread for tomorrow"

"Damn Tom, you need to marry this girl ASAP! She is a keeper! If you don't, I will!" Bob scolds "Matter of fact, Rick here is a Captain, he can do the job...right here, right now...can't you Cap'n Rick"!

"Don't think that it works that way on the river"

"Besides, we need to at least let the poor girl finish frying her chicken and take her apron off, before we start reciting any Wedding Vows" I laugh.

"Mark my word Mister" Bob chides "Put a ring on that girl's finger pronto or I will steal her away from you!"

Bob then sidled up beside Ingrid and teased "You can knead my biscuits anytime, sweetheart" and patted her on the butt playfully.

"Okay, nobody is getting married, and nobody is getting their biscuits kneaded tonight. Everybody, grab yourself a plate and let's eat!" Ingrid scolds

Thirty some odd minutes later, Bob is complaining about how full her belly is. "You may get to see the 500-pound version of me yet...if I keep eating like this"

"I would still hang with you girl" I say "I'd just trade this ship in for a "Boston Whaler" so we could still run the loop" I tease

"But would you still want to fuck me though, THAT is the big question"

"Oh, hell yes" I say " I would just roll you in flour and aim for the wet spots." I tease "don't you worry, where there is a will there is a way!"

Ingrid asks "Would anyone like some Coffee? I didn't make any yet...but noticed a bottle or two of Jameson Irish whiskey in the cupboard. I could whip us up some Irish coffees very easily"

"Sure, why not...we all agree.

Soon the galley fills with the smell of brewing coffee. Ingrid retrieves four big mugs, the whiskey, and a container of cream. She pours the cream into a bowl and proceeds to whip it into high frothy peaks with a whisk.

She pours a generous...and I DO mean generous...serving of the whiskey into each mug, adds a little sugar...then adds coffee and stirs. She tops each mug with a huge dollop of whipped cream floating on top and serves them up to us.

Did not take long before we were all feeling the whiskey warm our innards. As soon our mugs were emptied, Ingrid would make us refills.

None of us really felt the full effects, until we tried to stand up. You would have thought the ship was being tossed from side to side in a Hurricane. But we were moored in an area with completely calm waters, so we could not blame our staggering gait on anything but the drinks.

"How in the hell are you still sober, while the rest of us are blitzed?" Bob asks Ingrid

" Mine is just Coffee and cream" Ingrid replies " I don't drink whiskey"

"She's fucking slipped us a Mickey, boys" Bob giggles, then announces, "I got to piss" and stagers toward into the head.

After several minutes of hearing bangs and clunks coming from the head. Bob emerges naked!

"Uh, Bob...did you forget something in there" Tom asks

"What?" Bob replied, with a hiccup

"Your clothes maybe"...

Bob looked down and exclaimed loudly "GOD DAMN, SOMEBODY STOLE MY FUCKING CLOTHES"

We all laughed

"Just as well" she said " I need some dick, who's got one to lend me?

Again, we all chuckled

Bob then looked straight at Ingrid and says, "I like Pussy too!" then smiles broadly...

"Kind of figured as much" Ingrid laughed

"Sorry hun" I say "Should have told you that alcohol make's Bob's clothes fall off"

"Makes me horny too!" Bob interjected and held up one finger as if trying to conduct an invisible orchestra.

"Wammee to lick your coochie? Bob slurred "Cause I will!"

"I am sure that you would" Ingrid replied embarrassed

"The guys can watch, I don't give a fuck," Bob interjected "Hell, they can sell tickets and I'll give em an hour to find a crowd"

"I'm sure you would"

"Find em boys, find a crowd" Bob slurred " I'm gonna lay down here and take me a little nap, until you get back" then lays her head on the table...

"Why don't I help you to bed" I say "You will be a lot more comfortable"

I help her up and guide her to our cabin. She plops down on the bed and says "Don't take too long or I'll start eating pussy without you" she mumbles

"What if Ingrid doesn't want her pussy ate tonight?" I goad her on....

"Then I'll eat my own damn pussy. Everybody that's ate it, says it's really good"

"Yes, it is girl...best I've ever tasted..."

With that...Bob fell over like a sack of potatoes....and was out like a light. I pulled the covers over her, turned out the light and rejoined Tom and Ingrid.

The three of us chit chatted for a few minutes longer...then I announced that I was going to bed as well.

"Us too" said Tom and Ingrid in unison.

I took a quick whiz...then crawled into bed beside Bob.

I quickly dozed off and slept until around 2 am when I am awakened by the sound of whispering. This went on for a few minutes, then I began to hear what sounded like someone clapping

"What the hell?" I thought

Then I rolled over and could see Tom and Ingrid in the shadowy darkness of the other cabin, through the open doorway. I could barely make out any details...but I could tell that they were both sitting propped up...at the head of the bed....

Then I noticed that the clapping sound was in perfect timing with rhythmic movements under the covers.

Then it hits me... Tom is getting himself a hand-job under the covers! Just as this realization comes to me... I see Ingrid quickly dart under the covers, her head bobs up and down a few times...then suddenly stops when Toms grunts and groans. Then I see Ingrid return from under the covers, wiping her mouth with the back of her hand.

"NOW, will you go the fuck to sleep!" I hear her whispers loudly

As I roll back over chuckling to myself...Bob opens her sleepy eyes and says "Found that crowd yet? Then drops her head back onto the pillow and went right back to sleep.

12