Anchors Away!! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife begins to throw one of her usual tantrums...and the judge quickly silences her by mentioning that She, and my daughter could be charged with lying under oath...for false statements made to the court. Their lawyer quickly ushers them from the courtroom.

"Man! If that ain't a kick in the dick, I don't know what is!" I say to myself as we wrap up the court proceedings.

**********

As I step outside of the Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, the heat and humidity hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Yep" I tell myself "You know that you are in New Orleans in August when the air makes you feel like you need to chew it, instead of try to breathe it"

Before I had left, 5 days ago, I had become acclimated to the heat and humidity of summer in the Big Easy. But with the sweat running into... and stinging my eyes, I am beginning to wonder if I may melt into a puddle before I can get back to the ship.

As I walk along the dock leading to our slip at the Marina. My eye catches movement on deck of our ship. Bob is busy taunting our neighbor, Mr. Yates by lying out on deck in her yellow bikini. I swear her skin has attained a nice bronze color; in just the few days I have been gone. So, I am assuming that this has become a daily ritual.

"I almost laugh aloud, when I glance over at the neighbor's boat and see the old man sitting in a deck chair with his sunglasses on....and trying to appear as though he is reading a magazine. But failing miserably, at his subterfuge since he has it upside down.

I wave to the old man and press my index finger to my lips as a sign for him to remain silent, while I sneak up on Bob. I quietly set my suitcases down on the dock and climb the ladder as stealthily as I can manage.

Bob is lying face down on her tanning blanket, with her top untied so as not to leave strap marks. Her breasts pressed against the deck beneath her, offering a tantalizing view of "Side boob." She has her eyes closed and I honestly cannot tell if she is asleep, or just resting her eyes from the glare of the sun. I move silently toward her, my body casting a shadow across hers. She opens her eyes as if suddenly noticing a change in temperature caused by my shade...and the moment she sees me, she jumps up and throws her arms around my neck and gives me a hug. Completely forgetting that she is topless. Not that public nudity has ever posed a problem for her.

Suddenly remembering that we have neighbors, Bob nonchalantly bends down and picks up her bikini top...and stand there putting it on, as if she had just finished her act at a strip club.

Once she has "The Girls" restrained and under cover once again. She throws her arms around my neck again and gives me a nice father/daughter type of kiss on the cheek. Then whispers in my ear, WHICH is for the neighbor's benefit...I cannot wait to get you below deck and give you a proper Welcome Home! Sure, hope you ate your Wheaties this morning, because we have got a lot of catching up to do!"

She helps me retrieve my bags from the dock, then waves to Mr. Yates as we are going below deck.

I just barely make it to the bottom of the stairs and before I can even set my suitcases down. Bob pulls the strings on her bikini and lets those small pieces of fabric hit the floor; then pounces on me like a cat after a mouse! I am almost knocked off balance by her attack and must drop the suitcases and grab onto her naked body to regain my balance.

"Give me some of that goddamn dick" she says as she thrusts her hand down inside my pants "I NEED that fucking cock of yours SO goddamn bad! Don't you ever leave me like that again!" She says as she is practically ripping off my clothes!

Never, in all my years, has a woman made me feel this wanted and this sexually attractive. After all those years of "Just go ahead and do it ...if you think you have to!" coming from my wife. It is absolutely refreshing and oh so stimulating to be treated as a sexually desirable human being!

My cock is so FUCKING hard that I can feel it throbbing with every beat of my heart. Bob has her hand wrapped tightly around it... working the skin back and forth, spreading the precum that is dripping from the tip, up and down the shaft.

Without wasting another second, we both drop to the floor, right where we are and I enter her, sliding my cock deep inside in a single stroke. Like a man possessed I fuck her hard and fast...she has her arms wrapped tightly around my neck and has both of her legs wrapped around my waist as we both moan and writhe and hold onto each other, absolutely nothing else matters in this world, but achieving orgasm. When the first waves of pleasure begin, it is as if there is an electrical current passing back and forth between our bodies at the same time! She is moaning "Fuck me, Fuck me hard, Oh goddam I'm cumming!" As my pent up cum is released from deep within my balls, I cannot say a single coherent word. All that I can do; is pump my cum deep inside her cunt and giggle like a schoolboy as all that sexual energy is suddenly released.

We both lie there on the floor, gasping for air...totally drained of the energy needed to move. I roll off her and lay beside her on the cool galley floor. Feeling happy and alive. "THIS is what has been missing in my life for so many years. PASSION!

"So, I take it that you might have missed me, just a little bit?" Bob says to break the silence.

"Yes, yes, I did, more than you can imagine!"

"I take it that you got everything settled in court?"

"Wasn't pretty, but yes we got everything took care of. My son is now serving 6 months in jail for contempt of court, my wife and daughter are no longer on speaking terms, because as my wife reportedly put it "She fucked the whole thing up for everybody by telling the judge the truth" So... I figure that the next step she will try to take, is to file for a divorce. Which I am ready for, and my attorneys have a contingency plan for when that happens. She will get to keep the house and its contents and will be offered a lump sum cash settlement. Leaving me with only this ship, but all the income that I have been getting from the businesses that I sold. My attorneys and I think that she will end up having to sell everything before too long and they plan to have an undercover buyer buy it from her for about half its worth...so, I will eventually end up owning it all again in a year or two. If she remarries and they can afford to keep everything...GREAT, Wish them the best of luck!"

"So, in other words, right now you are technically homeless like me?" Bob asks

"Girl, whether you knew it or not. You have not been homeless since we left St Joseph, this is your home now, for as long as you want to live here. If you do not mind an old man like me, hanging around with you ...at least until you are ready to dump me in a nursing home"

With tears in her eyes, Bob says "Don't you worry, I will keep you feeling young, and will suck your dick and wipe your ass when you need it, you ain't going to be ready for no nursing home, any time soon!"

"I appreciate that" I say as I lean over and take one of her perky little nipples into my mouth, Nursing on it at if I were a tiny baby. I kiss her flesh on my way to the other tit, to give it equal attention. He skin is so smooth that it feels like silk beneath my lips. As she lies there enjoying the sensations that my tongue and lips are giving to her breasts, I dip a finger inside of her still cum filled pussy and use some of my own sperm as a lubricant to play with her clit. Apparently, it is still extremely sensitive from our previous coupling as her hips buck and jerk as I use the tip of my finger to draw circles around the sensitive button of flesh.

As her breathing becomes quicker, and her body tenses in anticipation of the orgasmic bliss that is building. I am suddenly overcome with the desire to replace my finger, with my tongue...

Before she even has time to protest, I move down and give her clit a lick with my tongue... She grabs my head as if to push me away... but as my tongue flicks back and forth across her clit...she is powerless to do anything but hold onto my head and allow her orgasm to happen.

Just as her ass cheeks tighten and her belly becomes rigid... the first small wave of pleasure hits her.... I jam my tongue in between the fleshy folds of her pussy and tongue fuck her over the edge. FUCK...OHFUCKOHFUCKOHFUCK! She cries out as her body convulses with hard hitting waves of pleasure!

I can taste my own cum, mixed with her vaginal secretions and rather than be repulsed, I feel a strong animalistic desire to "finish her off" ...keep doing what I am doing until she is begging me for mercy!

I must admit, the girl is a trooper! She hung in there for as long as she could, enjoying her orgasms until she could stand the pleasure no more, and pushes my head away from her crotch.

She lies there on the floor gasping for a good while, both of her hands covering her vagina, as if to protect it from further assault.

"Just where in the FUCK did that come from? Day-um!!" she says with a grin! "I never dreamed that you would be willing to eat fresh fucked pussy! FUUUCK, it is STILL tingling!"

Bob and I spent the rest of the afternoon lying in bed, naked and snuggled up together. We had two porthole windows open and there was a nice breeze coming in and so we completely forgot that it was hot outside.

Along about 5pm Bob hopped out of bed and disappeared into the galley. Minutes later I can smell the aroma of something she is cooking. OH MY GOD, it smells awesome!

Not wanting to make her nervous, I decide to just lie there and leave her to her own devices...when she is ready for me to come in there, I am sure that she will call for me.

I am lying there on the bed, scrolling through emails and text messages on my phone. Looks like I have several rambling rants as usual from my wife, telling me how she is going to lay the law down and things are going to change in our relationship, or she is going to file for divorce. I type "whatever" as my reply and hit send.

Bob comes in and sets on the side of the bed beside me. Runs her fingers through the hair on my chest and rubs my belly.

"Are you tired, or still pissed at your family?

"Little of both, I guess"

She moves her hand down and grasps my cock... squeezing it gently as she strokes up and down. "Maybe if I can empty this for you, then put some decent food in your belly, I can make it all better for you"

"It's worth a try" I say with a big smile...

She is stroking my cock with one hand, while playing with my balls with the other. Occasionally, she will take her hand off my balls and use the palm of that hand to rub the tip of my cock in a circular motion. causing extreme pain/pleasure to rampage though my entire groin.... I can feel the old familiar tingling sensation building deep inside and know that I will not be able to hold back the flow of cum for much longer.

Bob can tell that I am getting close and intensifies her efforts to bring me over the edge. "Oh FUCK, ... Holy SHIT!" I cry out as cum erupts from my cock and leaves strings of it across my belly and chest. A few stray drops hitting me on my forehead and cheek.

Bob laughs "for an old guy, you still produce a ton of sperm and even managed to give yourself a facial! I must say that I AM impressed! Now go wash that stuff off and come to the galley, I have a surprise for you"

I go to the head and clean myself up, then step out to see that Bob has the table all set, complete with a checkered tablecloth, Plates, silverware, glasses, and a vase with some wildflowers in it.

"Wow" I say "I am impressed"

"Wait until you see what I managed to cook! You will not believe that I did it all by myself! Mrs. Yates showed me how to do it... but I went and bought the stuff at Rouse's Grocery with the money you had left for me and cooked it all by myself!"

"So, what are we having this evening? I ask

"Swiss steak, mashed potatoes and green beans" she says with a smile "we got hot rolls too, but I just heated them up...I'm nowhere ready to tackle baking anything like that. We'll leave that as Ingrid's specialty"

She had me go ahead and sit at the table, took our plates, and filled them up. It looked and smelled every bit as good as any I have ever had served to me in a restaurant!

"Bob" I say after taking my first bite "You NAILED it girlfriend! THAT is good eating!"

"Glad you like it! I really had fun making it for you! "

"Well between your Swiss Steak recipe and my Chili recipe...I don't think we have to worry about starving to death any longer!"

We finish our meal and I help her clear the table, wash the dishes, pots, and pans, and clean up the galley area.

"How would you feel about letting me take you someplace where we can spend the entire day together, doing stuff that girls like to do?"

"What kind of stuff?" She asks, "You know full well that I am more of a Tom Boy than any high society floozy!"

"Yes, and that is what I like about you so much, you are basically a female version of myself"

"That and the fact that I can suck a golf ball through a garden hose." She teases

"That too!" I agree "That Too!"

I am talking about you and me going somewhere for an entire day of "pampering" .... We can get a couples massage; you can get your hair and nails done. Hell, I might even let em work on mine if they think they are brave enough! Maybe go on a shopping spree... see if we can find you one of those sexy little black dresses that every woman needs in her closet for special occasions"

"You know I don't feel comfortable around all those hoity toity high society types...that just ain't my style"

"Maybe I'm not doing this just for you! Maybe, I want to see you all dressed up, looking sexy as hell...just so that I can walk down the street, with a beautiful babe on my arm...and make all those younger guys jealous as hell... and leave them thinking to themselves "Damn those old guys get all the really hot chicks!"

"So, Eye candy... you want me to parade around as your eye candy?"

"Yea, something like that"

"Fuck, count me in, should have told me that to begin with! I LOVE being a cock tease!"

We head out early the next morning as we have a 9am appointment at a day spa. I have booked "the works" for us both...tranquil hot stone therapy, full body massage (without any happy endings darn it) essential oil skin treatment, facials (no, not THAT kind) nails and pedicure. They promised me that we will feel like a new person when we leave. They did NOT lie!

Bob and I were both a bit skeptical of all the attention we were getting. They gave us the couples massage treatment first...which we both highly recommend. We were so relaxed when they were done, it was incredible.

Then we had the hot stones therapy...and we both LOVED it... we are laying on tables together in a small warm and darkened room, there is a sort of a combination artwork and waterfall built into a wall that produced very soothing sounds. The rocks that they put on our bodies were smooth and very warm and oh so relaxing. Bob and I both nearly fell asleep.

We had some kind of herbal tea and little, tiny cucumber sandwiches for a snack

We are led to another room, where we are seated in chairs side by side. They apply different scented oils and work them into our skin, then apply cream made from Avocados to our faces and put huge slices of cucumber over our eyes. I whisper to Bob "Now we know what happened to the rest of the cucumber that wasn't used to make sandwiches...which sets her off with a giggling fit.

They placed our feet and hands in basins of hot water to soak while we relax with all these "salad fixings" smeared on our faces. Soon four girls began to work on my fingernails and toenails. All I could do was wish the girls luck because they were going to need it....to make my fingernails and toenails look like something other than claws!

Once our nails are done, it is off to the hair salon where I receive a genuinely nice haircut from a pretty little gal in a very low-cut dress...that was barely containing her huge tits. While she was cutting my hair...I was getting a bird's eye view of her bouncing cleavage. At that point, I figured that if she did not want me to look at her tits...then she should not have put them on display like that!

Poor Bob, people were swarming all over her... she had a hair stylist working on her hair, she had one makeup artist applying base for her makeup... another person was working on her eyes and yet another was doing lip color.

When all these people were done "working their magic" I could NOT believe the transformation. Bob looks BEAUTIFUL! As sexy and attractive as any movie star I have ever seen!

Next stop was a high-end clothing store for women. Thought sure that Bob was going to refuse to even go in. But luckily there was a little black dress on a mannequin in the window that caught her eye. So, we went in... tried one on in her size and bought it. Did not even have to look at any other dress, this was the one! Picked out a pair of stiletto heels and a little matching purse and wore the whole outfit out of the store.

We pick out an "off the rack" suit for me at a men's store...complete with Patent leather shoes and a fedora to finish off the look.

We stop by a little costume jewelry shop and pick out some flashy pieces to add the finishing touches.

Then off to the French Quarter we go...for an evening "on the town"

We visited a couple of bars and had a drink before moving on down the streets. Finally found ourselves being drawn in by the blues music coming from "B-B Kings" ... so we went in and sat down at the bar to enjoy the entertainment. Bob was certainly attracting the attention of most of the guys in the bar, and several of the women. One little gal of apparent Creole descent seemed to be taking a special interest in Bob. She just could not take her eyes off her, or so it seemed. Every time we looked her way...she would be sitting there... watching every move Bob made.

The little gal eventually worked up enough courage to come sit with us at the bar. Was not long until her and Bob were chatting like a couple of long-lost friends. I could not hear half of what they were saying, the music was so loud. But they really seemed to be hitting it off and having an enjoyable time.

I must have been having a fun time myself because I only vaguely remember leaving that bar. I remember the little Creole gal walking with us to the bus stop... but do not remember anything after that.

I woke up the next morning lying in bed naked with Bob naked as well, snuggled up against me. As I am laying there...taking inventory, to see just how much of a hangover I was going to be experiencing. I suddenly feel movement behind me ... and when I look over, I see the little Creole gal just as naked as Bob and I.

"Okay" I ask myself "Just what exactly did we DO last night?"

Try as I might, I cannot remember a thing!

Both beautiful women are snuggled in close to me, so I REALLY hate to move and disturb them. But if I do not make a quick trip to the head...and SOON...we all may drown in this bed!

I inch my way down to the foot of the bed, as quietly as I can...manage to stand up without waking either one of them...and make a mad dash to the head to unload a night full of drinking who knows what.

As I open the door to step out of the head...the creole girl is standing right there waiting. "Next" she exclaims as she starts to move past me. "Oh, by the way, I'm Gabrielle" I shake her hand and say "I'm Rick" as she disappears behind the door.

Bob wanders sleepily out of the cabin "Morning' Sunshine" she says cheerfully "How are you feeling after our excursion yesterday?"

"Physically, I feel great; mentally things are a bit foggy!"