Anchors Away!! Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey" I say "Give us a call, anytime you need a break! Don't necessarily have to get naked every time you visit... but we certainly won't complain if that is what happens!"

"I just might become a pest if you give me an open invitation like that" she replied

"And that would be a problem, how?" Bob retorts

"Au revoir! Merci Beaucoup Mon Cher, Mon Cherie!" Gabby calls out as she makes her way up the ramp as well.

As soon as she is out of sight. Bob grabs me by the front of my shirt and says, "Alright, tell me... what did you do?"

"Whatever do you mean, my dear?" I ask as if puzzled

"You know damn good and well what I mean! You have been up to something! Why else would Tom be practically floating on a cloud with happiness. You have had to have done something that has made him so obviously happy!"

"Let's just say that I have given Tom and Ingrid a Wedding present, something that they both really want and need! "

"Oh my god!" she exclaims "You gave them the money for a down payment on that house they are wanting to buy! You did, didn't you?"

"Not exactly" I reply "Let's just say that I now own property in New Orleans, and they are going to be my tenants. I'll take care of the insurance, taxes and upkeep on the property, and they are going to rent it until they have paid me what I gave for the property...then it will be theirs free and clear"

Bob gives me a hug and a kiss and says "dammit Rick, just when I think that you are the nicest and sweetest guy I have ever met, you go off and do something like this and prove that you are even nicer and sweeter, even than that!

I tell her "It's just me trying to help someone get a start in life.

The Judge ordered that all payments stop to my son and daughter. Said it was high time that they learn to take care of themselves. So, the money that I was putting into their accounts each month...is now freed up for me to do with as I choose, and so I chose to invest in some Real estate in New Orleans and invest in a young couple that is just trying to make their way in life."

"Rather than ruin their chances of success, like I did with my own kids by just giving them whatever they wanted...I simply offered Tom and Ingrid an opportunity to get ahead in life....and earn what they really want."

"I will do the same for you, if you find some place where you want to settle down and put down roots."

"Well, you and I both know that THAT won't be happening any time soon. You done stirred up the gypsy in my blood... given me the wanderlust and stirred up a couple of other kinds of lust in the process. So, you are stuck with me...You hear me mister! I've done clamped onto your ass like a snapping turtle and I ain't about to let go of you any time soon!"

Bob slides her hand down and grabs ahold of my cock through the material of my shorts "Come on you ole soft hearted fart, about time to take you below deck for your afternoon blowjob!"

*************

Tom and Ingrid's wedding was a nice, simple courtyard ceremony in the French Quarter. We all dressed casually and after the service I surprised the Bride and Groom with a little wedding reception dinner at the Court of Two Sisters.

I had closed the deal on their house, and immediately hired contractors to come in an give the place a face-lift. New roof, Paint, new shutters landscaping etc. had plumbers and electricians go over everything to make sure the house is safe and up to code. I might be a bit prejudiced, but to me...it is now easily one of the nicest looking little houses on the block.

******************

Mardi Gra, for those that have never attended... there is absolutely no way to describe the event. For those that have attended... if you know, you know. There is nothing else like it anywhere in the USA!

Being "Yankees" from Missouri, we had no clue about what to expect during Mardi Gra. We just assumed that it would be like the Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York...with everyone standing on the sides of the streets, watching until the parade goes by.

Au Contraire Mon Ami! (On the contrary my friends)

This whole city turns into "party central"! There are parades on practically every street and in every neighborhood from early morning till late at night. Trying to walk down Bourbon Street is like trying to move through an obstacle course! People on the floats are throwing beads and trinkets...drunk people everywhere trying to catch some of the tossed bounty... trash is sometimes knee deep in places... it is a fucking mad house! But everyone loves it!

If you enjoy hanging out with a huge crowd of rowdy drunks...and do not mind seeing public nudity. Then Mardi Gra in New Orleans really needs to be on your bucket list of things to do before you die.

If you don't like crowds and don't like drunks and don't approve of PDA's or bare breasted women... stay as far away as possible because you are going to HATE, it here!

Bob and I absolutely loved it! Loved the people, even the drunk and obnoxious ones...loved the parades and the partying. But after a day or so, we were ready to be moving on.

******************

One lesson I learned from our journey down the Missouri and Mississippi Rivers, is that simply relying on charts for navigation is not enough preparation!

I chatted with many ship owners during our stay in New Orleans. Each one of them told me that I had better do my research for our journey across the Gulf Intercostal Water Way or GICWW as it they refer it.

Like the Missouri River, we will be sharing narrow channels with a lot of commercial shipping traffic. Huge cargo ships and barges can make traveling this route treacherous at times.

Tides affect these waters and other waterways intersect, so you must really pay attention; so that you don't get broadsided, or you broadside someone else!

One similarity to the Mississippi river, is that the GICWW can also have a lot of floating debris "Propellor testers" as one guy described them.

We reluctantly leave our little slip at the Marina on Lake Ponchatrain. The ship is fully restocked, refueled and ready to make our way east...

Bad news is, we left rather late in the year for running "the loop." Good news is... we are not traveling alone for this leg of the trip.

Our travels from New Orleans to Apalachicola Florida, were fairly uneventful. Lots of beautiful scenery, lots of nice stately homes to see along the way. LOTS of narrow channel to navigate. We are lucky in the fact that this old ship sits fairly high in the water. So, tide shoaling effects does not bother us as much as it does on some watercraft.

We are traveling with a group of five other vessels. That we met along the way. Like the wagon trains of the old west, there is safety in numbers.

If we all stick together as a group, especially when taking the "big Bend" route toward the Florida Keys. We can all look out for each other and help each other make the crossing safely.

The Big Bend is a more direct route that will take us across the Gulf of Mexico by following the western curve of Florida...It will take us out into open waters a good 20 nautical miles from the Florida shores. If the weather permits, and we choose to take the long way around... we can go all the way to the Florida Keys...then travel back up the eastern coast of Florida. We can also take the Okeechobee water way (OWW) and cut across the state through a series of locks and dams....and pop out on the Atlantic side.

Regardless of which way we go. We will have to pay exceptionally close attention to weather patterns, wind speed and direction...plus we will have to be on alert for Crab Buoys marking where crab fishermen have their crab pots set.

While not being the shortest route, or the possibly the safest....

It is the best route for us to avoid heavy ship traffic...which can sometimes make the intercoastal water way look like the Los Angeles Freeway during rush hour. If we stick to the GICWW...we are looking at top speeds, at times... similar to that of someone at a brisk walk on dry land.

By taking the Bend...if the weather and the sea is good to us...we may easily be able to average 30 knots or roughly 35mph. Not exactly a blinding speed compared to a car on highway! But a very respectable speed on water... especially when you consider that we can maintain that speed constantly, while cars on the highway have to deal with stop and go traffic, road construction, detours, etc.

Not to mention the fact that it can take three to four days to travel from Carrabelle Florida... taking the GICWW down to the keys...while it should only take about one day to get to Cape Coral at the mouth of the OWW...taking one of the more direct routes of the Florida bend!

I am feeling confident that this is the right route we should be taking, and most of the people we are traveling with have travelled this route of the loop several times before.

What concerns me, is the fact that our old ship, is the smallest one in the pack, and we do not have all of the modern navigational equipment that the other ships have, such as radar and sonar, etc.

At 40 feet, the old girl looks like a dinghy compared to a couple of the ships in this group. One of them is an 80ft Sunreef catamaran...probably a 7- or 8-million-dollar Yacht!

Our little ship may not be as big or as fancy as that floating palace. But it will still get our butts from point A to point B, the same as theirs will....and what I have invested in this ship...is mere pocket change compared to what they have invested in theirs! It will probably cost them more just for their fuel, to make this leg of the trip. Than I have invested so far... in this entire Journey from St Joseph Mo; restoration of the ship included!

Bob and I spent the evening on Shore, dining at one of the many seafood restaurants that line the beaches. Bob had never seen such large shrimp; some as big as a chicken leg, that these restaurants were serving.

When we mentioned to one of the locals, that we are from Missouri. He teased Bob, by saying "The shrimp they feed you back in Missouri, that is what we use for bait round here! These shrimps were caught this morning, by that ship tied up right over there at the dock. That stuff you get has probably been frozen for at least a month or two!"

We ordered the Shrimp Sampler, a huge tray with shrimp fixed several different ways. Fried, boiled, shrimp scampi, shrimp and grits, Barbecue

While we did manage to eat everything served to us, we are both miserable, we are so full.

We decided to go for a walk through the quaint little shops in the business district. We could have spent a week there, and not see everything that they had to offer. Bob found a little statue of a sea gull that she immediately fell in love with. I offered to buy it for her, but she thought the price was too expensive. While she continued to browse, I excused myself to go find a restroom and when she wasn't looking. I latched onto the little statue and bought it for her... slipping the purchase into one of my pockets to hide it from her.

We eventually work our way back to the dock where our ship is moored. Giving the ship one more inspection, before we strike out, just as the sun is coming up tomorrow morning.

The ship is fully stocked with supplies. We have our water tanks and our fuel tanks all topped off and I purchased a few more Gerry cans of fuel, just to be on the safe side. We now have enough fuel on board to make it 500-600 nautical miles. Learned my lesson on the Mississippi River. Rather have too much on board and not need it, as to have to hope and pray that we can make it to the next available fuel dock.

"What say, we get to bed early tonight? The rest of the group said they wanted to leave here at the butt crack of dawn, so that we can make it to Cape Coral while there is still daylight left."

"Sounds good to me" Bob says as she pops into the head, while I am closing and securing the hatch door.

She emerges, naked as a jaybird, as per her usual choice of sleepwear. I take my turn in the head and join her in bed wearing my wrinkled old birthday suit as well.

For a man in my mid to upper sixties, I really don't look as old as some guys my age appear. Until you put my body up next to her young, smooth skin, and the difference in our ages could easily be seen my a blind man! Guess it is all just a case of "mind over matter" ... if she doesn't mind, then it really does not matter.

"Feeling nervous about heading out into the gulf tomorrow" Bob asks as she cuddles close to me.

"Yeah, maybe a little bit," I say "Have no doubt that this ole girl can make it that far without trouble. I'm just worried about trying to keep up with the rest of the flotilla. If the rest of the ships cruise along at a sensible pace, then we should have no problem at all keeping up.

But if someone decides to be an asshole and try to prove how fast their boat is...then we could end up being left behind. I do have a compass and I do have all the coordinates we need to get there. But this won't be like travelling the rivers or ICW's... there won't be any channel markers to guide the way.

"You are worrying about things that probably won't happen. Most of the people in the other boats have traveled this route before, and they know that we are novices. I really do not think that any of them would intentionally leave us behind."

"Even if we do wander off course, I think I can remember enough of my high school Spanish, to get by when we drop anchor in Cuba!"

Bob slides her hand into my groin and wraps it around my cock. "Right now, you need to just relax, forget about all of the what if's... and just concentrate on giving me a good fucking"

My cock seemed to like the sound of that idea, as it quickly swelled and stood up, ready for action.

Bob, slid down and slipped it into her mouth and let it slide down her throat, massaging it with her throat muscles in the process.

When she had it slick enough for her liking, she raised her body up until we are face to face. She moves in and gives me a nice long passionate kiss. Then looks me right in the eyes, as she impales herself on my throbbing cock.

Any cares or worries that I may have had, suddenly vanished as my cock was swallowed up by her tight wet pussy. I am always amazed at how easily we can both read each other's bodies... we seem to instinctively know when to speed up...to bring our bodies to the brink of orgasm. As well as when to slow down, so that we can savor that sweet pleasure/pain moment right before orgasm, just a little bit longer.

Sometimes we can take each other right up to the razors edge of pleasure, then back off just enough that we can make those wonderful sensations linger.

Other times, pure lust overtakes us, and we charge right toward our orgasms, with no intention of stopping or slowing down until we have gone flying over that edge, like a daredevil jumping a motorcycle off of a ramp!

Tonight, Bob was in one of her teasing moods. Riding my cock until she can tell that I am getting close, then stopping to let my cock soak and throb. If my cock could talk, it would be begging her to let it shoot out a load of hot cum.

Eventually, all of this teasing catches up to her, and she is the one that is desperate for an orgasm. She rides my cock like she is heading for the finish line on a horse in the Kentucky Derby.

We both reach our goal at almost the exact same time. Her orgasm is so strong that it makes her stomach muscles contract and contort in sweet erratic spasms. My cock dumps load after load of my semen deep inside of her.

She collapses on the bed beside of me, and we lay there cuddled together. Both of our crotches soaked with a mixture of our own body fluids. Bob grabs one of my tee shirts from out of a drawer and uses it to clean up the mess we have created.

Next thing either of us remember is the alarm on my cell phone going off at 4am!